Oh the IRONY! C Restaurant With "No Weapons" Sign Robbed at Gunpoint

Who cares if it prevents them?
The video is shown on the 6 O'Clock news and the guy is picked up in a few days

yet the store clerk is dead.. If he had a gun the outcome could have been different

You have no way of knowing that

A store clerk reaching for a gun is more likely to provoke a shootout. He may get the guy, the guy may get him. Any customer may get caught in a shootout

NC Restaurant With "No Weapons" Sign Robbed at Gunpoint - Christine Rousselle

Guess the criminal didn't get the memo. Oh wait criminals don't follow rules. Go figure :lol:

Why are conservatives such boneheads?

I mean are people on the right really that stupid? Do you really think those "No Guns" signs are meant for a criminal to read and say....No guns allowed here, I better go rob somewhere else

Stores do not want morons parading around their shop with rifles and handguns. It makes other patrons nervous, it makes employees nervous

In spite of NRA mythology about armed citizens warding off robbers, stores would rather just give them the money without a struggle. They do not allow much cash to be kept in a register so the robbery will not get much. A store would rather have the reputation that someone robbed it last week than someone was killed there last week

A store does not want a shootout. They do not want their customers shot or taken hostage. The robber is nervous enough as it is. Give him the money and send him on his way

In the rightwing, Dodge City mentality, a shootout is always a preferred outcome. Only pussies hand over money without a fight

Yeah, irony.

Authorities say a robber attacked and critically injured a mid-Michigan gun store owner.
Investigators responded to Guns and Stuff in Gladwin County’s Sage Township Monday afternoon after a robbery was reported. When police arrived, they found the shop’s owner, Richard Robinette, lying on the floor with severe head injuries.

Gun Dealer Critically Hurt During Robbery, Suspect On Run « CBS Detroit

:lol::lol::lol:

Are repubs pretending now that only places with no weapons signs get robbed. Is this a new...thing?

If I were a criminal,it would MOST DEFINITELY figure into my plans. Thats just common sense.

:lol::lol::lol:

Are repubs pretending now that only places with no weapons signs get robbed. Is this a new...thing?

If I were a criminal,it would MOST DEFINITELY figure into my plans. Thats just common sense.

Ok but are we pretending places with guns dont get robbed or what?

I dont recall anyone saying that. And if I were a criminal and I came upon a Mohammad Mart with a sign out front that said protected by Smith and Weeson? I would most definitely pick another store.

Please! You are trying to discuss in a logical way with those that have no logic.
Only reaction and talking points from the NRA.
The day the NRA is sued or dis- banned(Which will not happen in our life time), the country will move forward to a 21st way of thinking.

Funny

I was watching the news a few weeks back and they had a story about a group of teens who vandalized an auto body shop. They jumped up and down on the cars, smashed windows and did $40,000 in damage. But the kids were smart and knew the shop had video cameras so they wore Scream Masks

The cops pulled some video from a nearby subway station and guess what? Same kids but not wearing masks

How do they know it was the same kids if they were wearing masks the first time?

Kids had clothes with logos on them

Please! You are trying to discuss in a logical way with those that have no logic.
Only reaction and talking points from the NRA.
The day the NRA is sued or dis- banned(Which will not happen in our life time), the country will move forward to a 21st way of thinking.

How do they know it was the same kids if they were wearing masks the first time?

Kids had clothes with logos on them

It always cracks me up when libturds accuse their critics of not thinking rationally.

Guess the criminal didn't get the memo. Oh wait criminals don't follow rules. Go figure :lol:

I mean are people on the right really that stupid? Do you really think those "No Guns" signs are meant for a criminal to read and say....No guns allowed here, I better go rob somewhere else

Stores do not want morons parading around their shop with rifles and handguns. It makes other patrons nervous, it makes employees nervous

In spite of NRA mythology about armed citizens warding off robbers, stores would rather just give them the money without a struggle. They do not allow much cash to be kept in a register so the robbery will not get much. A store would rather have the reputation that someone robbed it last week than someone was killed there last week

A store does not want a shootout. They do not want their customers shot or taken hostage. The robber is nervous enough as it is. Give him the money and send him on his way

That you think thats our thought process is funny. But kind of sad at the same time.
Oh who the fuck am I kidding,we find your stupidity hilarious!:lol:

That you think thats our thought process is funny. But kind of sad at the same time.
Oh who the fuck am I kidding,we find your stupidity hilarious!:lol:

It's not my OP or associated link

I love that. It's the ultimate liberal irony.

What a bunch of dumbasses...
Next the Liberals will want signs on the front lawns of homes...

We don't have an alarm system.
No dog on premises.
No guns in the house.
We usually go away on weekends and no ones home.
We both work and the kids are at school.
Our home is great we have lots of expensive stuff...

:badgrin:

Lets see

No employees were killed
No innocent bystanders were shot
The store lost a hundred bucks or so

I see your point.....actually, on second thought.....I don't

The conservatives on this board would much prefer a shootout where several kids get killed or maimed.

That is how they think.

And Liberals prefer women carry "rape whistles" and be able to urinate/vomit on command then be armed.

Forum List

Back