Oh, the hypocrisy.. Mr teddy kennedy.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
PAPER: Sen. Kennedy was member of all-male club
Wed Jan 11 2006 22:40:10 ET

Conservative activists are eager to point out that Sen Ted Kennedy was on shaky ground accusing the Judge Alito of associating with people opposed to the inclusion of women in private institutions, the WASHINGTON TIMES is fronting on Thursday.

The eight-term senator belonged to an all-male social club -- the Owl -- at Harvard University. The Owl refused to admit women until it was forced to do so during the 1980s, according to records kept by the HARVARD CRIMSON, the student newspaper.

A Kennedy spokeswoman said it was an entirely different matter.Baaaaaaawwwwwwwwaaaa

"No one can question Senator Kennedy's commitment to equality, justice and civil rights," said Laura Capps. "What he was part of was a social club, not a radical group pushing a radical agenda." :puke:

Anyway, she said, even though women were admitted to the university during Mr. Kennedy's tenure, they weren't fully integrated to the campus until much later. :smoke:

Developing.

I would love to see someone during the hearings tomorrow with some guts bring this out.
Todays hearing was the most shameful, disgusting display by the Dems, I have ever seen.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash6.htm

Stephanie said:
"No one can question Senator Kennedy's commitment to equality, justice and civil rights," said Laura Capps.

Typical liberal bullshit. We all must accept that the Dems are the ones commited to civil rights. Don't you dare try to think for yourself and analyze a democrat politician by looking at the facts.

:lame2:

For some reason,it's always different when a Democrat has something in his past like this. There is always a "good" excuse. A Democrat couldn't possibly do something wrong when it comes to equality or civil rights :bs1:

Watching parts of these hearings yesterday,I was embarrased for some of these people and that they run this country. Democrats behavior during these hearings and Judge Roberts' was atrocious. They act like children.

I completely agree, I so hard to believe idiots like Kennedy get elected over and over in their states.

theHawk said:
I completely agree, I so hard to believe idiots like Kennedy get elected over and over in their states.

It is very hard to believe! Yesterday I was sitting there wondering who in thee hell votes for this guy. He is literally a joke. Maybe he would be nicer if he hit the sauce before the hearings!! I had never seen behavior like this before these hearings for these judges.

Liberals simply do not believe that any rules they make up or discuss apply to them. You will notice this trait with everyone of them. It's exactly what makes them hopeless to talk to or reason with.

I'm getting sick and tired of you high and mighty conseratives "creating" bogus claims against honorable democratic public servants like Teddie Kennedy. It is typical of the right to do this and dem's are tired of it!!!!!!!!!! :piss2: TED

Just because he killed one little chick on his boatcar does not mean he established a "pattern" of murderous behavior. And yes he has gotton a bit tipsey in public and made an ass of himself on a "few" occasions. It is not against the law to get drunk with your friends. You Righties using this as a tactic to discredit him is tacky and uncalled for.

You continuous suggestion that he is a queer loving, whoremongering, drunk and liar is ...........well................. sort of true but he is Ted Kennedy and deserves our respect.

This is just like that scheme of yours to make evreryone think Bill Clinton had a sexual relationship with some whore in the White House. Mrs. Clinton explained to America that it was obviously a Republican scam to discredit her loving husband. What the hell is wrong with ya'll?

You folks need to be concerned with things that are important to the American people. We are tired of your badgering our parties "premier" offerings. Ted Kennedy represents the highest moral standards available within our party and he is a cool guy.

Emmett said:
I'm getting sick and tired of you high and mighty conseratives "creating" bogus claims against honorable democratic public servants like Teddie Kennedy. It is typical of the right to do this and dem's are tired of it!!!!!!!!!! :piss2: TED

Just because he killed one little chick on his boatcar does not mean he established a "pattern" of murderous behavior. And yes he has gotton a bit tipsey in public and made an ass of himself on a "few" occasions. It is not against the law to get drunk with your friends. You Righties using this as a tactic to discredit him is tacky and uncalled for.

You continuous suggestion that he is a queer loving, whoremongering, drunk and liar is ...........well................. sort of true but he is Ted Kennedy and deserves our respect.

This is just like that scheme of yours to make evreryone think Bill Clinton had a sexual relationship with some whore in the White House. Mrs. Clinton explained to America that it was obviously a Republican scam to discredit her loving husband. What the hell is wrong with ya'll?

You folks need to be concerned with things that are important to the American people. We are tired of your badgering our parties "premier" offerings. Ted Kennedy represents the highest moral standards available within our party and he is a cool guy.

Give it up. Ted Kennedy has a permanent pass with the 60's era liberals because his brother was JFK.

Stephanie said:
"No one can question Senator Kennedy's commitment to equality, justice and civil rights," said Laura Capps. "What he was part of was a social club, not a radical group pushing a radical agenda."

I guess I am no one then cause Im questioning His commitement to equality, justice and civil rights. What exactly has he done to promote any of those?

Does he treat liberal nominiees to the supreme Court the same way he treats Conservative?

What has he done for minorities or women? I mean other than let them drown.

Where was his commitment to justice when Bill Clinton was charged with perjury and sexual assault?

Seriously what on earth has that man done other than drink and kill women?

krisy said:
For some reason,it's always different when a Democrat has something in his past like this. There is always a "good" excuse. A Democrat couldn't possibly do something wrong when it comes to equality or civil rights :bs1:

Exactly - the good old double standard. Case in point: Robert Byrd - the "good" KKK member...

musicman said:
Exactly - the good old double standard. Case in point: Robert Byrd - the "good" KKK member...

If you asked Kennedy to make a list of things that should totally disqualify a person from holding any position in government, he could not make one that didn't include himself.

dilloduck said:
If you asked Kennedy to make a list of things that should totally disqualify a person from holding any position in government, he could not make one that didn't include himself.

Not if he was honest...What the hell am I SAYING??!!

That'd be one entertaining tap dance to see, wouldn't it?

Anybody who lived through Chappaquiddick yet still named their dog 'Splash' and complained about somebody 'Feeling like they were drowning' tends to be a bit far from reality. He is such an ass.

Stephanie said:
PAPER: Sen. Kennedy was member of all-male club
Wed Jan 11 2006 22:40:10 ET

Conservative activists are eager to point out that Sen Ted Kennedy was on shaky ground accusing the Judge Alito of associating with people opposed to the inclusion of women in private institutions, the WASHINGTON TIMES is fronting on Thursday.

The eight-term senator belonged to an all-male social club -- the Owl -- at Harvard University. The Owl refused to admit women until it was forced to do so during the 1980s, according to records kept by the HARVARD CRIMSON, the student newspaper.

A Kennedy spokeswoman said it was an entirely different matter.Baaaaaaawwwwwwwwaaaa

"No one can question Senator Kennedy's commitment to equality, justice and civil rights," said Laura Capps. "What he was part of was a social club, not a radical group pushing a radical agenda." :puke:

Anyway, she said, even though women were admitted to the university during Mr. Kennedy's tenure, they weren't fully integrated to the campus until much later. :smoke:

Developing.

I would love to see someone during the hearings tomorrow with some guts bring this out.
Todays hearing was the most shameful, disgusting display by the Dems, I have ever seen.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash6.htm

"No one can question Mr Kennedys commitment to ...." WTF??????
Is this from the party that claims dissent is the backbone of american ideals?
Is this from the party that claims its not unamerican to question Bush on Iraq?

krisy said:

Why do the democraps always get a pass you wonder?

One simple... BIG... reason, THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA.

When it comes to conservtives, the MSM will make a mountain out of a mole hill. But when it comes to the liberals, they can... well... KILL SOMEBODY... ahem... *hick* teddie... and the MSM will completely ignore it.

Did you guys see Kennedy arguing with another senator over whether or not some mail got sent? These hearings are so rediculous.

The ClayTaurus said:
Did you guys see Kennedy arguing with another senator over whether or not some mail got sent? These hearings are so rediculous.

Due to the insane ranting of the senators on your side of the aisle.

Stephanie said:

Oh, I see, it was a radical conservative group. What an Oxymoron!

Forum List

Back