Oh please Biden...please...run for President!!!

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Haha....can you imagine?
I don't think I could think up anyone else who is more of an 'establishment" Washington bubble dweller than Joe Biden.
He would get buried.

I wish he ran instead of Hillary . He would have easily won.

You had your chance with Bernie. But the DNC was bought and paid for by Hillary and Bernie was brushed aside.
I don't believe the DNC wants another loss. It's going to be Mark Cuban if he actually runs. But I don't think America wants a Billionaire corporatist to be President either.

They'd have to add a parental advisory to every Biden debate, with all the foul language he uses. ;-)

You had your chance with Bernie. But the DNC was bought and paid for by Hillary and Bernie was brushed aside.
I don't believe the DNC wants another loss. It's going to be Mark Cuban if he actually runs. But I don't think America wants a Billionaire corporatist to be President either.

Joes age will be the problem .

What’s his downside ? His womanizing ? He blurts our stuff ? Trump is worse at both of those .

I don't think America wants a Billionaire corporatist to be President

although it would be fun watching the left defend what they so despise

--LOL

What’s his downside ? His womanizing ? He blurts our stuff ? Trump is worse at both of those .

Joe Biden is a Washington bubblist. The man has spent his entire adulthood buried deeeeeep in the establishment.
This is how Trump won!!! You people learn nothing. Americans are sick and tired of Washington politicians. And you can't get anymore Washington than Joe Biden.

Joe Biden is a Washington bubblist. The man has spent his entire adulthood buried deeeeeep in the establishment.
This is how Trump won!!! You people learn nothing. Americans are sick and tired of Washington politicians. And you can't get anymore Washington than Joe Biden.

exactly

Didn't Trump grow up rich as hell with gold toilets? Joe grew up in a middle class family. Hmm... not saying Biden hasn't been living in a bubble, but I'm pretty sure Trump has, too.

Didn't Trump grow up rich as hell with gold toilets? Joe grew up in a middle class family. Hmm... not saying Biden hasn't been living in a bubble, but I'm pretty sure Trump has, too.

Trump is not a Washington bubblist. Why do you think fellow Washingtonistic Republicans are rejecting him?? They want the game to continue as it was. I absolutely believe Republicans in both houses would rather Biden become President so that game can continue than Trump when a 2nd term and continue to disrupt their field of play.

Haha....can you imagine?
I don't think I could think up anyone else who is more of an 'establishment" Washington bubble dweller than Joe Biden.
He would get buried.
You keep forgetting your pussygrabber has a 34% approval rating with zero legislative accomplishments. A Biden/ Booker ticket would wipe the floor with your white nationalist republican ticket..
Oh please run Trump again. Please.

Except he is likable. That is more important to the Dems.

Forum List

Back