Oh OH- I guess Palin's Political career isn't OVER after all.

she took on the corrupt government when she ran, she beat out a Entranced good ole boy Republican with a 80% approval rating.. I think that is what you are talking about.

no,we're talking about her quitting. and it's entrenched, assmunch.

entranced is what you palin assclowns are. :lol:

Hey, you're the ones on here day after day after day after day after day with your thongs in a bunch over Sarah Palin. Seems like you guys are more than a bit entranced.... you're obsessed.

Actually. I love it!!!

:razz:
um, you have del confused with someone else
LOL

reagan didn't quit

oh please, not you too.
she gave her reasons, evidently most people understood it, except you lefties spreading that BS. oh well, it doesn't seem to be working judging from the above article.:lol:

What were her reasons for quitting? I never quite understood, and I'm not alone. She certainly didn't "explain" anything in her jumbled speech, nor has she followed up in any credible way to explain herself. The only thing I do recall is something about saving taxpayers money by not having to support a lame duck governor. Of course that implies that ANY governor who runs for a second (or last) term is useless, which is hardly the case.
um, she wasnt a "lame duck" she was only half way through her FIRST term

Hey, you're the ones on here day after day after day after day after day with your thongs in a bunch over Sarah Palin. Seems like you guys are more than a bit entranced.... you're obsessed.

Actually. I love it!!!

get a list of all the palin threads i started and we'll talk, saggy.

:rofl:

Started?

Dill.

:lol:

oh please, not you too.
she gave her reasons, evidently most people understood it, except you lefties spreading that BS. oh well, it doesn't seem to be working judging from the above article.:lol:

Well it is a fact that she quit. Her reasons were BS. She said the Alaska government was too corrupt, and she couldn't work there-my question is what better position to help out Alaska, and a corrupt government than being the state's governor?

She quit because an army of lawyers were constantly suing her. It was impossible for her to do her job.

That's crap. Some of those lawsuits were her own fault. She admitted in a written response to questions from the Anchorage Daily News, that the legal bills all stem from her actions as governor and a "legal defense fund" was begun before she resigned. Palin was blowing smoke on that excuse.

oh please, not you too.

Well it is a fact that she quit. Her reasons were BS. She said the Alaska government was too corrupt, and she couldn't work there-my question is what better position to help out Alaska, and a corrupt government than being the state's governor?

she took on the corrupt government when she ran, she beat out a Entranced good ole boy Republican with a 80% approval rating.. I think that is what you are talking about.

Yep she ran, right out the door.

oh please, not you too.

Yeah, you really have to watch out for those sneaky entranced Republicans. They're ZOMBIES, I tell you. ZOMBIES!!

• Thanks
Reactions: del
:lol::lol::lol:
Palin Outraises Romney, Rivals
SNIP:
By Jeremy P. Jacobs
January 31, 2011 | 3:19 PM
Share Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin led her potential rivals for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination in end-of-the-year fundraising, nosing ahead of her closest competitor, former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney.
Both Palin and Romney filed impressive year-end fundraising reports, due Monday at the Federal Election Commission. From Nov. 23 and Dec. 31, Palin's Sarah PAC hauled in $279,000. She finished the year with $1.3 million in her campaign account.

Palin's total is particularly striking because she outraised Romney using only a federal political action committee. Romney's series of state level PACs set up in Alabama, Iowa, Michigan, New Hampshire and South Carolina, detailed in a New York Times report last year, allows big donors to max out both to Romney's federal committee, the Free and Strong America PAC, and to his state organizations, which often have higher contribution limits.

That state network helped Romney outraise Palin in the previous reporting period, which covered mid-October to the end of November. He wasn't as fortunate in the final reporting period of the year. In the last five weeks of 2010, Romney's federal PAC raised almost $175,000 and his state PACs hauled in $36,000, bringing his total haul to almost $211,000 -- less than Palin's take for the same period.

Even so, Romney started out 2011 with more cash on hand than Palin. He has more than $1.44 million in his state and federal campaign coffers. Romney also outraised Palin for all of 2010, hauling in $6.3 million to Palin's $3.6 million.

Palin's fundraising success suggests that her unorthodox political strategy -- appearances on Fox News, occasional posts on her Facebook page and Twitter accounts -- has cultivated a dedicated network of contributors.

read it all here.
Palin Outraises Romney, Rivals - Hotline On Call

somewhere, p.t. barnum is laughing

I know. :lol:

I wouldn't be saying never, they said the same thing about Reagan, and we saw how that turned out.

reagan didn't quit

oh please, not you too.

You never cease to amaze me, Steph. All there is to understand is that she did not fulfill her obligation to the people of Alaska that voted for her in good faith. I don't think it has anything to do with being on the left or the right. Geez!!!

oh please, not you too.

What were her reasons for quitting? I never quite understood, and I'm not alone. She certainly didn't "explain" anything in her jumbled speech, nor has she followed up in any credible way to explain herself. The only thing I do recall is something about saving taxpayers money by not having to support a lame duck governor. Of course that implies that ANY governor who runs for a second (or last) term is useless, which is hardly the case.

i think it's pretty obvious that she quit to make money.

fine by me

She also loves the roar of the crowds. She could prance across the stage shouting EAT SHIT, and her audience would love it. Yes, I can see it now. The next day, all the left-wing bloggers would be saying WTF? While all the right-wing bloggers would be saying it was taken out of context--that she intended that comment for Obama--that the liberal media intentionally filtered out the other parts.

Actually. I love it!!!

I haven't seen a Palin thread (or even a comment) for weeks. Until now. And who started it?

oh please, not you too.

From your post, you evidently DID understand the reason she gave.
Also the 19 frivolous lawsuits, all NINETEEN DISMISSED was costing the state.

Lame at best.

oh please, not you too.

um, she wasnt a "lame duck" she was only half way through her FIRST term

I guess I didn't know that, since she herself described her term as "lame duck" during her resignation speech. This from Time Magazine:

"Many just accept that lame-duck status, hit the road, draw the paycheck and milk it. I'm not putting Alaska through that — I promised efficiencies and effectiveness," she said. "I love my job, and I love Alaska. It hurts to make this choice, but I am doing what's best for Alaska."

Read more: Why Sarah Palin Quit: The Five Best Explanations - TIME

Sigh...that means the lady doesn't even know what "lame duck" means, let alone "Blood Libel."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back