Oh No! Noah Accidentally Fills Ark With Only Male Animals Because He's Not A Biologist

Show us one.
Book of Job, oldest book of the Bible, describes a Sauropod. There’s nothing else that we know of that fits the description given.
Art: I took this in Cambodia. From 1,000 AD.
1649244721732.jpeg
1649245310572.jpeg

I took this in a 13th century church in Estonia.
727912D2-1D4A-4328-AFC8-52B25D630BA3.jpeg
1649245405356.jpeg

China, 1,000-1300 AD
1649245612783.jpeg
F3962C06-AD79-4116-9C8A-6568CFBEC857.jpeg

St George, Spain
1649244805684.jpeg
1649245814212.png

Peru
1649246006361.jpeg

There’s more.

Book of Job, oldest book of the Bible, describes a Sauropod. There’s nothing else that we know of that fits the description given.
Art: I took this in Cambodia. From 1,000 AD.
View attachment 626831View attachment 626835
I took this in a 13th century church in Estonia.
View attachment 626836View attachment 626837
China, 1,000-1300 AD
View attachment 626838View attachment 626839
St George, Spain
View attachment 626832View attachment 626840
Peru
View attachment 626841
There’s more.
I can draw pictures of aliens. It doesn't mean they exist. Also, the fossil record totally discounts the notion of humans and dinosaurs coexisting. If you’re intellectually honest, you’d also check out the sites that debunk the notions these photos “prove”.

I can draw pictures of aliens. It doesn't mean they exist. Also, the fossil record totally discounts the notion of humans and dinosaurs coexisting. If you’re intellectually honest, you’d also check out the sites that debunk the notions these photos “prove”.
You can think what you want.
And as soon as you find a real alien that looks like your drawing do let us know.

THE ARK—God has promised to flood the Earth due to mankind’s wickedness and has tasked Noah with building an ark and taking with him a pair of each kind of animal to preserve their offspring. Unfortunately, all of the animals selected ended up being males as Noah is not a biologist.

“Let’s see here…every kind of clean animal, unclean animal, and bird of the air. Looks like we got 'em all!” exclaimed Noah surveying all the animals on board. “We’re ready to be sealed up and not a moment too late—the water is rising fast!”

According to members of his family, just as Noah was sitting down and getting settled, the Lord asked Noah why the ark was full of only male animals and not male and female pairs of each kind. “Well, the funny thing is, God, I’m not really what you might call a biologist so I have no way of knowing if I grabbed a male or female.”

“I just took a wild guess and did my best in this context. Without any special, official training it was impossible to tell them apart.” continued Noah. “So not a single female on board, huh? Honestly, I’m not even sure how I managed to do that. My bad?”

At publishing time, the Lord said his heart was grieved and that he regretted making human beings on the earth.
Simple shit man.
He told Noah just bring males for seed
Bitches are a dime a dozen when you have a yacht....

pujnkqxm42f51.jpg

trump trash still crying because soon-to-be Justice Jackson wouldn't help them out with their gender con-fusion.
Justice Jackson fucked herself with her retort about defining a woman. Any case that comes before the SCOTUS involving Women’s Rights she is going to look like a fool because her opponents can easily mock her for her comment.

THE ARK—God has promised to flood the Earth due to mankind’s wickedness and has tasked Noah with building an ark and taking with him a pair of each kind of animal to preserve their offspring. Unfortunately, all of the animals selected ended up being males as Noah is not a biologist.

“Let’s see here…every kind of clean animal, unclean animal, and bird of the air. Looks like we got 'em all!” exclaimed Noah surveying all the animals on board. “We’re ready to be sealed up and not a moment too late—the water is rising fast!”

According to members of his family, just as Noah was sitting down and getting settled, the Lord asked Noah why the ark was full of only male animals and not male and female pairs of each kind. “Well, the funny thing is, God, I’m not really what you might call a biologist so I have no way of knowing if I grabbed a male or female.”

“I just took a wild guess and did my best in this context. Without any special, official training it was impossible to tell them apart.” continued Noah. “So not a single female on board, huh? Honestly, I’m not even sure how I managed to do that. My bad?”

At publishing time, the Lord said his heart was grieved and that he regretted making human beings on the earth.

On the bright side, all the animals on the Ark were happy.

Forum List

Back