Oh No! Air America Goes Dark 6PM Tonight

I am getting so tired of idiots using clearly photoshopped images to make a point. Make a point? By using clearly faked images? Why would anyone take that crap seriously? To me, is says more about the poster than about the image.... It says, to me, that the poster is dishonest and doesn't care for facts - only their partisanship matters.

I didn't know it was photoshopped. It's called going to google images. For fuck sakes, I was paying her a compliment and saying she looked good.

What's your reason for being a miserable bitch to every post where you are clearly wrong and have no idea what you're talking about?

Would you had rather I used this picture so your dumbass comment could make sense?

$malkin.jpg

I don't need to take pictures of women at their worst to use against them. Sorry, Dogbert doesn't play like that.

Last edited:
that image of yours is a notorious photoshop.

I do have to admit that Michelle has a thing about the Japanese. So do most folks in the Philippines. As do the Chinese, the Vietnamese, the Indonesians, even the Koreans.

Still 2-1 really. And a thing?

Trying to justify the imprisonment of innocent American civilians who at a time in this country when they needed their country most to protect their rights, their country took away their rights. And to be quite honest, rights aren't rights if they can be just taken away.

And trying to justify such a disgusting thing for her own partisan politics? You have to be fucking kidding me, you have to be trolling.

We will have to take this to another topic.... But I have to admit that as much as I like her otherwise, I think her argument had a lot of holes, and she let nationalist memories run away with her.

Most folks in that region have a lot of anger about what went on back then, even four generations on. And there is very good reason to be angry.

We will have to take this to another topic.... But I have to admit that as much as I like her otherwise, I think her argument had a lot of holes, and she let nationalist memories run away with her.

Most folks in that region have a lot of anger about what went on back then, even four generations on. And there is very good reason to be angry.

I doubt we have to, this thread is pretty much done, Air America is done too. :lol:

And her nationalist memories ran away with her indeed. I understand the anger and why they have good reason to be. The Japanese were brutal in what they did to everyone who crossed their path. However, the majority of the people who had anything to do with such behavior at the time is dead.

There is a time for moving on, and a time for healing. And the reason that Michelle cannot let go is one of the reasons why I don't think she's even that good of a Journalist. And it's another reason why she is at best a blogger.

By the way Baruch, if you ever get bored and want some nighttime reading, you can read this. It's two historians pretty much destroying her book about the Japanese Internment argument to shreds like a dog to homework.

Muller and Robinson on Malkin

A 29 part series of her book getting knocked around worse than a victim of a Mike Tyson first round fight.

I am getting so tired of idiots using clearly photoshopped images to make a point. Make a point? By using clearly faked images? Why would anyone take that crap seriously? To me, is says more about the poster than about the image.... It says, to me, that the poster is dishonest and doesn't care for facts - only their partisanship matters.

I didn't know it was photoshopped. It's called going to google images. For fuck sakes, I was paying her a compliment and saying she looked good.

What's your reason for being a miserable bitch to every post where you are clearly wrong and have no idea what you're talking about?

Would you had rather I used this picture so your dumbass comment could make sense?

View attachment 9290

I honestly don't care what pic you use, as long as it is not a clearly photoshopped one.

I don't need to take pictures of women at their worst to use against them. Sorry, Dogbert doesn't play like that

I honestly don't care what pic you use, as long as it is not a clearly photoshopped one.

I don't need to take pictures of women at their worst to use against them. Sorry, Dogbert doesn't play like that

Well it didn't seem clearly photoshopped. Though maybe as a guy I was a bit, uh, distracted. :lol:

Air American had a bad business model because they apparently did not understand their audience.

They thought (I suppose) that just as there was a rabid right wing audience which enjoys hour after hour of partisan based political character assassinations of liberals and democrats, that there therefore must be an audience of liberals who would enjoy the same kind of political claptrap.

Liberals want their propaganda to be more reality based than that.

Hence NPR's programming was what they needed to provide.

But since that costs a lot more money, Air America could never have done that.

Good riddance -hate site dies or Air Amerika declaring bankruptcy

Subject: Air America Operations

It is with the greatest regret, on behalf of our Board, that we must announce that Air America Media is ceasing its live programming operations as of this afternoon, and that the Company will file soon under Chapter 7 of the Bankruptcy Code to carry out an orderly winding-down of the business.

Forum List

Back