Oh No! Air America Goes Dark 6PM Tonight

Well...I stand corrected.

Article 15 was correct. I guess with the closing of this pantheon of progressive talk radio the airwaves are now in fact all dominated by conservative programs.:lol:

Last edited:
Here's the next target for right winger Beck to attack that doesn't exist....:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D02KsX8kRxo]YouTube - Republican Callers - Jeff & Mark[/ame]

Last edited:
GE sold NBC off to comcast. NBC won't get any more GE green subsidy money.

You think comcast will stick around for a network that pathetic in the ratings?

Were I them, I would replace Rachel Madcow with Michelle Malkin. Who is cuter and more intelligent, and mostly rational.

ge sold nbc off to comcast. Nbc won't get any more ge green subsidy money.

You think comcast will stick around for a network that pathetic in the ratings?

were i them, i would replace rachel madcow with michelle malkin. Who is cuter and more intelligent, and mostly rational.

$633584945109156823-trolling.jpg

I'll give you "cuter" for Michelle, if only because I always thought Rachel looked like Mark Tex who plays for the Yankees.

This photo nailed that portion:

$michellemalkinbikini3.jpg

Category: Michelle

Michelle Malkin went to college at Oberlin College as a English major, though her wikipedia never says if she graduated. I'm going to assume she did.

Rachel Maddow on the other hand earned a degree from Stanford University. She is also a Rhodes scholar and went to Oxford I do believe. She also got her DPhil from Oxford University.

People aren't Rhodes Scholars like they're handing out candy. It's like getting a golden ticket. Rhodes Scholarship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There have been more than 7,000 Rhodes Scholars since the inception of the Trust. More than 4,000 are still living.

Category: Rachel

Rational? Malkin is a glorified blogger who decided to post information of students online, and then bitched when they replied in kind. If that's rational thinking, I don't want to know what is. Never mind her opposition to the 14th Amendment despite her parents both being foreign born.

And hell, don't even get me started on her justification for our treatment of Arab terrorists at Gitmo by trying to smear the people put in Japanese Internment Camps.

Category and Victory by 2-1: Maddow

Rachel%20Maddow%2008.widec.jpg
michelle-malkin.jpg

that image of yours is a notorious photoshop.

I do have to admit that Michelle has a thing about the Japanese. So do most folks in the Philippines. As do the Chinese, the Vietnamese, the Indonesians, even the Koreans.

Last edited:
that image of yours is a notorious photoshop.

I do have to admit that Michelle has a thing about the Japanese. So do most folks in the Philippines. As do the Chinese, the Vietnamese, the Indonesians, even the Koreans.

Still 2-1 really. And a thing?

Trying to justify the imprisonment of innocent American civilians who at a time in this country when they needed their country most to protect their rights, their country took away their rights. And to be quite honest, rights aren't rights if they can be just taken away.

And trying to justify such a disgusting thing for her own partisan politics? You have to be fucking kidding me, you have to be trolling.

I am getting so tired of idiots using clearly photoshopped images to make a point. Make a point? By using clearly faked images? Why would anyone take that crap seriously? To me, is says more about the poster than about the image.... It says, to me, that the poster is dishonest and doesn't care for facts - only their partisanship matters.

Forum List

Back