OH MY: Slain South Carolina Pastor & Senator Voted AGAINST Gay Marriage

The Left does not realize that they (as they always do) fail to actually account for the Religion factor.

Catholicism rules, and it rules with an iron hand.

This is a religion that teaches people that contraception is a sin.
And nearly all American Catholics ignore it, dumbass. Iron hand? Not accounting to the Vatican.

But we aren't talking about "American Catholics" are we child?

If you'd ever been in a Catholic Church in ANY Central American Community you would understand how stupid you truly are.

The left would have had some choice words if they had known that before this tragic shooting incident. Of course, they will say it doesn't matter now. The gun control agenda rages on. Only religious people who are alive (and on the right) will be condemned and if any of them get attacked, the left will say they asked for it by being offensive.

JGalt seemingly has a very bad conception of what it means to be a Christian.

An even better conception of what it means to not be a victim. Concealed carry is allowed in most churches. Even if it wasn't, do you think I'd let it be known that I was carrying 15 in the magazine, one in the chamber, and two additional 15-round mags under my shirt?

Concealed means concealed.

Here's one.

10 most segregated cities.....

America s 10 Most Segregated Cities

Now, let's see if you can find the others, since I shouldn't have to repeatedly post the same info because the village retard is too dumb to read....

In other words you put your foot in your mouth and found you can't back it up. What a surprise.

Virtually all cities are "Democrat", if you're going by who they elect to run the place, which means basically deciding which day the trash gets picked up.

Further, these cities are not "segregated". I'm from one of them and I speak from experience. Go look up what segregation means.

Many blacks would vote conservative if conservatives didn't hate blacks.

Conservatives don't hate blacks. Conservatives believe blacks are just as capable of being successful as any other group of people in this country. Only liberals believe blacks are helpless and incompetent.
The stupid criminal ******* are well aware of the fact that the GOP thinks of them as stupid criminal *******.

hmmm, wrong, asshole. We think of liberals as stupid criminals, but their skin color is purely incidental.
The ******* are stupid, but they aren't stupid enough to vote for the GOP.

Again....the guys calling Republicans racist...but who belong to the party of slavery, the kkk, jim crow, poll taxes, literacy tests, and lynching....uses the N word.........wow....that just came out of left field....right?

....and the party of Affirmative Action, The New Society, gratuitous welfare, food stamps, Obamaphones, race pimps like Jessee Jackson and Al Sharpton, all of which do nothing to empower black people.

The Democrats do everything to reinforce the stereotype of blacks as "victims".

The stupid criminal ******* are well aware of the fact that the GOP thinks of them as stupid criminal *******.

hmmm, wrong, asshole. We think of liberals as stupid criminals, but their skin color is purely incidental.

Again....the guys calling Republicans racist...but who belong to the party of slavery, the kkk, jim crow, poll taxes, literacy tests, and lynching....uses the N word.........wow....that just came out of left field....right?

Slavery preceded both (and all) political parties in this country; the KKK has never had a political affiliation; and all that other shit is cultural conservatism.

You got schooled on all this before, yet here you come again expecting different results.
That's so cute.

The democrats fought politically to restart the slave trade with Africa, and wanted to wxpand slavery into the new states...they then fought and killed to keep slavery. The President of the Confederacy, jefferson davis, was a racist democrat, the first grand wizard of the kkk, mathan bedford forrest was a democrat. Cultural conservatism is an actual relative term.....democrat conservatives before the 1960s suppprted slavery, jim crow and segragation.....Modern American Conservatives support conserving our founding principals of All Men are Created Equal...the Bill of Rights and the Const tution....

You assholes keep lying in order to smear republicans and modern conservatives....you are vile assholes

You are a vile association fallacy freak with a bent for revisionist history.
And btw the African slave trade was abolished twenty years before the Democratic Party even existed.

Why don't you bring in Special Ed to regal us with tales of how Thomas Jefferson founded the Republican Party 28 years after his own death. :rofl:

Last edited:
Conservatives don't hate blacks. Conservatives believe blacks are just as capable of being successful as any other group of people in this country. Only liberals believe blacks are helpless and incompetent.

....and the party of Affirmative Action, The New Society, gratuitous welfare, food stamps, Obamaphones, race pimps like Jessee Jackson and Al Sharpton, all of which do nothing to empower black people.

Interesting fallacy -- since the first forays into Affirmative Action was by Republicans, handing out land grants after the Civil War. The RP was the party of "big gummint" then. Oopsie.

Of course they didn't call it Affirmative Action like we have today. That was started by Richard Nixon.

"New Society".... :dunno:

What the fuck is an Obamaphone?

An even better conception of what it means to not be a victim. Concealed carry is allowed in most churches. Even if it wasn't, do you think I'd let it be known that I was carrying 15 in the magazine, one in the chamber, and two additional 15-round mags under my shirt?

You admit then you are not Christian. OK.

Slavery preceded both (and all) political parties in this country; the KKK has never had a political affiliation; and all that other shit is cultural conservatism.

You got schooled on all this before, yet here you come again expecting different results.
That's so cute.

The democrats fought politically to restart the slave trade with Africa, and wanted to wxpand slavery into the new states...they then fought and killed to keep slavery. The President of the Confederacy, jefferson davis, was a racist democrat, the first grand wizard of the kkk, mathan bedford forrest was a democrat. Cultural conservatism is an actual relative term.....democrat conservatives before the 1960s suppprted slavery, jim crow and segragation.....Modern American Conservatives support conserving our founding principals of All Men are Created Equal...the Bill of Rights and the Const tution....

You assholes keep lying in order to smear republicans and modern conservatives....you are vile assholes

You are a vile association fallacy freak with a bent for revisionist history.
Yeah, he and his buddies are all that and more.

Pogo

No, I mean that we spent days posting the info (with links), and posted it repeatedly. If you're too stupid to read, you obviously need more of that liberal education you've been getting.

So check the info that was posted (or look it up), and quit wasting our time by expecting the grownups to post facts that have already been established over and over to compensate for your lazy liberal ass.

Interesting fallacy -- since the first forays into Affirmative Action was by Republicans, handing out land grants after the Civil War. The RP was the party of "big gummint" then. Oopsie.

Of course they didn't call it Affirmative Action like we have today. That was started by Richard Nixon.

Once more, you fail Josef Goebbels' "Propaganda 101" class. Affirmative Action was not started by Nixon...

"he concept of affirmative action was introduced in the early 1960s in the United States, as a way to combat racial discrimination in the hiring process and, in 1967, the concept was expanded to include sex. Affirmative action was first created from Executive Order 10925, which was signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961 and required that government employers "not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, or national origin" and "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin".

Affirmative action - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Nowhere in the Wikipedia entry is Nixon even mentioned. Should I google "Obamaphone" for you too?

Once more, you fail Josef Goebbels' "Propaganda 101" class. Affirmative Action was not started by Nixon...

"he concept of affirmative action was introduced in the early 1960s in the United States, as a way to combat racial discrimination in the hiring process and, in 1967, the concept was expanded to include sex. Affirmative action was first created from Executive Order 10925, which was signed by President John F. Kennedy on 6 March 1961 and required that government employers "not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, creed, color, or national origin" and "take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to their race, creed, color, or national origin".

Nowhere in the Wikipedia entry is Nixon even mentioned. Should I google "Obamaphone" for you too?
False answer to a statement he did not make. The concept of AA began with Kennedy. AA in fact began with Nixon. Move alongGoebbels. You aren't good at this.

Hey, Pogo, the liberal Huffington Post put out the list of the most segregated cities!!!

Are you trying to say that if the info isn't straight from Moron.org, you just refuse to believe it????

I didn't claim to be a Christian. Maybe more of a well-armed right-wing Christian sympathizer.

But I do like to go to church because they have scones and cheese tidbits afterward. :)

False answer to a statement he did not make. The concept of AA began with Kennedy. AA in fact began with Nixon. Move alongGoebbels. You aren't good at this.

Your reading comprehension skills are weak. Did you have union teachers or something?

I didn't claim to be a Christian. Maybe more of a well-armed right-wing Christian sympathizer.

But I do like to go to church because they have scones and cheese tidbits afterward. :)
You are their for the free things. OK.

Your reading comprehension skills are weak. Did you have union teachers or something?

Your attempted at propaganda failed. Sux to be you.

Pogo....

Ku Klux Klan - Facts Summary - HISTORY.com
KU KLUX KLAN
KKK-Hero-H.jpeg

Play video
The KKK

Following the Civil War, the Ku Klux Klan emerges to suppress and victimize newly freed slaves.

INTRODUCTION
Founded in 1866, the Ku Klux Klan (KKK) extended into almost every southern state by 1870 and became a vehicle for white southern resistance to the Republican Party’s Reconstruction-era policies aimed at establishing political and economic equality for blacks. Its members waged an underground campaign of intimidation and violence directed at white and black Republican leaders. Though Congress passed legislation designed to curb Klan terrorism, the organization saw its primary goal–the reestablishment of white supremacy–fulfilled through Democratic victories in state legislatures across the South in the 1870s. After a period of decline, white Protestant nativist groups revived the Klan in the early 20th century, burning crosses and staging rallies, parades and marches denouncing immigrants, Catholics, Jews, blacks and organized labor. The civil rights movement of the 1960s also saw a surge of Ku Klux Klan activity, including bombings of black schools and churches and violence against black and white activists in the South.

Bullshit. The Klan was founded in 1865 (Christmas Eve) -- not 1866, by six young Confederate war veterans. It had nothing to do with politics, though it was soon taken over by vigilantes bent on continuing the War. These vigilantes, looking for legitimacy, did hire Nathan (not Mathan) Bedford Forrest, a noted War general, to be its figurehead in 1867, but in less that two years Forrest said that element was getting out of hand and issued a proclaimation (January 1869) disbanding the organization. The vigilante element ignored the order and contiued ad hoc for another decade before going extinct.

PA-9481971.jpg

And the second Klan of 1915 was founded not by "white Protestant nativist groups" but by William Simmons, a salesman in Atlanta. Simmons hired on a PR team to propagate the Klan to other parts of the country outside the South, to the point where it counted one-third of the adult white male population of Indiana as members.

Speaking of Indiana, that state's Klan got a governor elected-- Republican. Meanwhile, Colorado got a governor AND Senator elected -- both Republicans. Elsewhere the Klan was involved in getting governor Walton removed in Oklahoma for trying to drive the Klan out, and disrupting a political convention to stop the nomination of Senator Oscar Underwood of Alabama, who had denounced the Klan. Walton and Underwood were Democrats.

And Simmons? Once again, no known political affiliation.

Partisan hack.

Last edited:
Nothing is even mentioned by the left, of how LBJ's Great Society spawned hundreds of ghettos across the country, and the resulting decay of those cities.

Forum List

Back