Oh My God--DNC is attacking the American Populace in new add regarding health bill

Like I said before, you should probably give up this whole "Thinking" thingy...you're not very good at it

And this has WHAT to do with any proposal being considered by our government today, you know, 6 YEARS later?

So, you'd prefer corporate bureaucrat who answers to his shareholders and keeps one eye firmly on the profit margin to sign off on your doctor visits?

Not sure that's any improvement.

Have you actually been to a doctor lately? Because I have several member of my family who are in the hospital so much lately I should get frequent flyer miles and they never ONCE had to deal with one of these "Insurance company boogeymen" you keep referring to

You got any actual facts to support that allegation or is this just another figment of the GoP Spin Machine (commonly called "lies")?

"Ultimately, the complete lives system does not create 'classes of Untermenschen whose lives and well being are deemed not worth spending money on,' but rather empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible." --

Obama's own Dr. Mengele Ezekiel Emanuel

That Help?

You remind me of "Dory the Gold fish" You have an attention span of 3 to 4 seconds tops

My attention is held by facts....not fiction. Nice try though.

You offer up one isolated quote - no source, no context, no nothing. It is meaningless, like most cherry-picked quotes.

And you think I'M a dumbass???? You get your news From the Communist News Network? Well done Comrade.

Does Faux News still report news at all? Or is it a COMPLETELY right wing cheerleader competition now?

So, you'd prefer corporate bureaucrat who answers to his shareholders and keeps one eye firmly on the profit margin to sign off on your doctor visits?

Not sure that's any improvement.

Have you actually been to a doctor lately? Because I have several member of my family who are in the hospital so much lately I should get frequent flyer miles and they never ONCE had to deal with one of these "Insurance company boogeymen" you keep referring to

Actually, I seldom need to see a doctor. My spouse, however, has several chronic and serious medical issues. And yup, we've had to fight it out (and still are) with the insurance company over treatment and prescription drugs.

Oh, and ironically - several years ago it took a letter to our state senator to finally get one of the issues resolved.

Last edited:
I certainly don't think all Dems' are Fascist.. but it is clear that Obama and his band of crooks and swindlers are a new breed.

"Ultimately, the complete lives system does not create 'classes of Untermenschen whose lives and well being are deemed not worth spending money on,' but rather empowers us to decide fairly whom to save when genuine scarcity makes saving everyone impossible." --

Obama's own Dr. Mengele Ezekiel Emanuel

That Help?

You remind me of "Dory the Gold fish" You have an attention span of 3 to 4 seconds tops

You offer up one isolated quote - no source, no context, no nothing. It is meaningless, like most cherry-picked quotes.

The context was in how Obama plans to kill off the elderly to federally fund abortions and give free health care to Illegals

Zeke is quoted in Lancet from an interview in Jan 2009

The context was in how Obama plans to kill off the elderly to federally fund abortions and give free health care to Illegals

Zeke is quoted in Lancet from an interview in Jan 2009

So you can provide a source then - a link that shows me the article with Zeke's quotation and of course something that shows me Obama's planning to kill off the elderly to fund abortion and give free health care to illegals?

Or are we back to spin again?

I certainly don't think all Dems' are Fascist.. but it is clear that Obama and his band of crooks and swindlers are a new breed.

Last year it was Bush and the evil Republicans who were the fascists. This year it's Obama and the evil Dems.

Frankly, I'm beginning to think no one knows what the hell fascism really is or has any real sense of history and the atrocities of Hitler's Third Reich given the way they blithely throw around the terms "fascist" and Nazi-related comparison.

If they can't make a decent argument - just start slinging shit and hope it sticks...somewhere....? (lets hope the wind isn't blowing) :tongue:

"Except as provided in this paragraph, the individual health insurance issuer offering such coverage does not enroll any individual in such coverage if the first effective date of coverage is on or after the first day" of the year the legislation becomes law.

Page 16... read it and weep.

I understand you're not a lawyer, but to construe that paragraph, you need to include the other provisions it refers to. So I'd like to see the entire legislation proposal. You'll forgive me if I don't take your word for it.

It's a start though... now be a dear and let me have a link.

unless you dimbulbs can explain away 500 billion dollar cuts to medicare! and the refusal to pass the Heller amendment then I will continue to say and continue to believe that senior citizens will be denied care and the illegals will receive care.

after all,, obamalama hasn't done a damn thing but tell one lie right after another.. now take that from the MOB.

Last year it was Bush and the evil Republicans who were the fascists. This year it's Obama and the evil Dems.

I never thought Bush was a Fascist... no reason to think that. Obama has given plenty of reasons.

"Fascists advocate the creation of a single-party state. Fascist governments forbid and suppress criticism and opposition to the government and the fascist movement. Fascism opposes class conflict and blames capitalist liberal democracies for its creation"

If this ain't Obama.. I dunno what is.

unless you dimbulbs can explain away 500 billion dollar cuts to medicare! and the refusal to pass the Heller amendment then I will continue to say and continue to believe that senior citizens will be denied care and the illegals will receive care.

after all,, obamalama hasn't done a damn thing but tell one lie right after another.. now take that from the MOB.

You can believe anything you want...but, that doesn't make it true....

You'll forgive me if I don't take your word for it.

I don't care one way or another.

"Except as provided in this paragraph, the individual health insurance issuer offering such coverage does not enroll any individual in such coverage if the first effective date of coverage is on or after the first day" of the year the legislation becomes law.

Page 16... read it and weep.

I understand you're not a lawyer, but to construe that paragraph, you need to include the other provisions it refers to. So I'd like to see the entire legislation proposal. You'll forgive me if I don't take your word for it.

It's a start though... now be a dear and let me have a link.

This is only about the fourth time it's been posted in this thread

http://waysandmeans.house.gov/media/pdf/111/AAHCA09001xml.pdf

You can believe anything you want...but, that doesn't make it true....

it's true, or you could explain that which I asked for.. so you saying it isn't true doesn't make it untrue..

Forum List

Back