Oh My! George Takei Advocated Pedophilia With 13-Year-Olds-----Will Pizza Hut Drop Him?

I was shocked to learn Sulu was queer.....not everyone put up with this immoral behavior in Hollywood...Rumor has it Larry Hagman had Dack Rambo booted from Dallas for being a bit "fuzzy"

I was shocked to learn Sulu was queer.....not everyone put up with this immoral behavior in Hollywood...Rumor has it Larry Hagman had Dack Rambo booted from Dallas for being a bit "fuzzy"

You never realized he was gay????

Why do people care about such things?

So...let me get this straight...you're all upset that Milo finally went to far in his quest for outrageous behavior and screwed up big time, so rather than just condemn the little rat, you have to find some one else to smear...You are grasping at straws trying to somehow claim that Takai advocated pedophilia in this statement.

Radio anchor: Were you molested?

George Takei: No. Because I thought he was attractive. And he was.

Seriously? Most pathetic OP ever.

No, and when I found out that was the end of star trek for me...no wonder Shatner doesn't want anything to do with him

No, and when I found out that was the end of star trek for me...no wonder Shatner doesn't want anything to do with him

Ah, Shatner did not get invited to Takei's wedding, poor thing

Forum List

Back