Oh look, yet another lie from RobMe

obama gutted the work requirement from welfare. That's not a lie. That's what obama did.

how many jobs are out there you idiot?

The people who cant find a job spend this money RIGHT into the economy unlike the wealthy who send their tax cuts right into off shore accounts like robmoney does

obama gutted the work requirement from welfare. That's not a lie. That's what obama did.

considering you are only using opinion and not a supported statement, you are hiding from the truth.

Obama has allowed the states to handle the job placement and training, even Romney requested that his state be allowed and Bush said no. bama said that the states ask him to give them control over waivers and work requirements so they could save money and time.
If a state stops the requirement it is because they don't have the funds to opeate it, it is no longer in Obama's, or the feds hands.

Last edited:
Welfare and unemployment stimulate the economy so Obama is trying to keep the economy moving by making sure we have lots of people collecting unemployment and on welfare.

Are you following that?

how many jobs are out there you idiot?

The people who cant find a job spend this money RIGHT into the economy unlike the wealthy who send their tax cuts right into off shore accounts like robmoney does

no kidding. If we had the govt. ran like the rw's on this site they would have the economy stalled and say it was Oblama's fault.

beretta, katzendogs, frank ...

PROOF please.

Thanks ever so much.

BTW, the reason I always ask for PROOF is that I already know you're lying.

PROOF please.

Thanks ever so much.

Nice try. Look it up yourself you lazy turd. At least we have proof that you're an Obamatron. You know how I know? You want someone else to do the work for you!

Last edited:

considering you are only using opinion and not a supported statement, you are hiding from the truth.

Obama has allowed the states to handle the job placement and training, even Romney requested that his state be allowed and Bush said no. bama said that the states ask him to give them control over waivers and work requirements so they could save money and time.
If a state stops the requirement it is because they don't have the funds to opeate it, it is no longer in Obama's, or the feds hands.

I'm not really sure what the right is upset about, Obama handing over more control to the states? :confused:

PROOF please.

Thanks ever so much.

Nice try. Look it up yourself you lazy turd. At least we have proof that you're an Obamatron. You know how I know? You want someone else to do the work for you!

Romney Claims Obama Guts Welfare Work Requirements By Doing Precisely What Romney Requested in 2005! - Forbes

Maybe you should do some research before you start throwing mud.

why are libtards so suddenly concerned about lying? They haven't been over the last three and a half years.. they're standard answer used to be "all politicians lie" so what's changed doyathink?

Forum List

Back