Oh look, yet another lie from RobMe

Romney Campaign Falsely Accuses Obama Of Gutting Welfare In New Ad

Anyone surprised?

And guess what?

The rw voter is too dumb to know he's lying. Worse, they are SO dishonest, they don't care.

Um, don't the rw voters want welfare gutted?

Gutted of the cost saving measures, gutted of the incentive to improve one self...

I DONT THINK SO.............

There are plenty of actual complaints you can make about the president that you don't need to lie about this.

He did what Romney as govenor asked for, passed control to the states.

Romney signed off and approved this commercial and try's to scream how low can the Democrats be with their Romney killed my wife ad that Obama didn't even make nor sign off on. Romney is a crazy double standard crooked man . If we could see his face through his eyebrows the world would know that.. Give it time after this new bells and whistle show of the new VP.. The people still have fresh in their minds crooked Bush and $$ Cheney.

beretta, katzendogs, frank ...

PROOF please.

Thanks ever so much.

BTW, the reason I always ask for PROOF is that I already know you're lying.

Nice try. Look it up yourself you lazy turd. At least we have proof that you're an Obamatron. You know how I know? You want someone else to do the work for you!

I already did.

Take another look at the op. You'll notice a LINK.

You really think you can hide behind junior high name calling? You lied and know it.

Romney hob-nobbin' with convicted cocaine trafficker...
:mad:
Host for Romney event in Miami is a convicted drug dealer
August 13, 2012 — Mitt Romney held a campaign event Monday evening at a Miami juice shop owned by a convicted cocaine trafficker.
Romney appeared at El Palacio de los Jugos, which is owned by Reinaldo Bermudez. Court records show that Bermudez pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to distribute cocaine in 1999 and served three years in federal prison. Appearing with Romney was Sen. Marco Rubio. Both men handed out juices to an excited crowd after making brief remarks. Romney was filming a campaign ad at the juice shop, aides said. The Romney campaign didn't immediately respond to a request for comment. Phone calls placed by The Associated Press to the juice shop weren't answered.

Bermudez told the Miami New Times that the Secret Service vetted everything about him when the Romney campaign asked to use his fresh fruit and vegetable stand and that they knew about his criminal record. "Here in Miami there are a lot people with money who have had problems with the law," Bermudez told the New Times. "Thankfully, we all have the opportunity in this country to re-enter society when we've done something wrong." In media reports in November 1997, Bermudez was identified as one of 12 people accused in a Colombian drug smuggling operation. The arrests followed a seven-month investigation led by the FBI and U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

Agents seized about 2,850 pounds of cocaine at three South Florida ports over several months. Agents first seized 430 pounds of cocaine at the Port of Palm Beach in July 1997 and then 117 pounds in late September at the Port of Miami. Those shipments were concealed in containers filled with fish imported from Trinidad, an island in the south Caribbean. The largest and final seizure came in late October at Port Everglades, where officials found 2,304 pounds of cocaine in a container of soap imported from Venezuela. Authorities learned of all three cocaine shipments through court-authorized wiretaps on four of the suspects' home, office and cellular telephones, according to media reports. As a convicted felon, Bermudez wouldn't be eligible to vote in Florida unless the governor and the Cabinet restore his rights.

Source

how many jobs are out there you idiot?

The people who cant find a job spend this money RIGHT into the economy unlike the wealthy who send their tax cuts right into off shore accounts like robmoney does

no kidding. If we had the govt. ran like the rw's on this site they would have the economy stalled and say it was Oblama's fault.

You mean like your boys did when they had the House and Senate?
Grow up! We have different priorities. I understand that you think people are too stupid to spend their own money wisely. We have more faith in people; even those with a bare assed cartoon character for an avatar.

beretta, katzendogs, frank ...

PROOF please.

Thanks ever so much.

BTW, the reason I always ask for PROOF is that I already know you're lying.
They almost never provide any proof of their zaney comments up-front. Its always "OK. I'll see if I can find it" LOL
Oh look ANOTHER completely pointless thread from a nut.

POT CALLIN KETTLE!!! :eusa_whistle: :clap2: :eusa_boohoo:

Romney accused Obama of pushing Republicans and Democrats "as far apart as they can go" and he accused Obama of waging an even more divisive campaign by "dividing us all in groups."
"He demonizes some. He panders to others. His campaign strategy is to smash America apart and then cobble together 51 percent of the pieces. If an American president wins that way, we all lose," Romney said. "So, Mr. President, take your campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago, and let us get about rebuilding and reuniting America."

Unbelievable the trashy lies the Romney camp is doing today..They are lying about exactly what they are doing to confuse and keep people off track of Ryan's crappy plan.
People are not stupid, except for a few who would still vote for a party because they feel so loyal and find later that we are screwed over big time if this crooked group gets in.

The Republicans in North Dakota are using their own 90 year old mother saying " You wouldn't hurt your mother with medicare would you, my boy"
:badgrin::badgrin: Getting desperate!

obama gutted the work requirement from welfare. That's not a lie. That's what obama did.

It is a lie according to Fact Check:

A Mitt Romney TV ad claims the Obama administration has adopted “a plan to gut welfare reform by dropping work requirements.” The plan does neither of those things.

■Work requirements are not simply being “dropped.” States may now change the requirements — revising, adding or eliminating them — as part of a federally approved state-specific plan to increase job placement.
■And it won’t “gut” the 1996 law to ease the requirement. Benefits still won’t be paid beyond an allotted time, whether the recipient is working or not.

Romney’s ad also distorts the facts when it says that under President Obama’s plan “you wouldn’t have to work and wouldn’t have to train for a job.” The law never required all welfare recipients to work. Only 29 percent of those receiving cash assistance met the work requirement by the time President Obama took office.

Under the new policy, states can now seek a federal waiver from work-participation rules that, among other things, require welfare recipients to engage in one of 12 specific “work activities,” such as job training. But, in exchange, states must develop a plan that would provide a “more efficient or effective means to promote employment,” which may or may not include some or all of the same work activities. States also must submit an “evaluation plan” that includes “performance measures” that must be met — or the waiver could be revoked.

Jeebus, Fact check is mealy mouthed. It's a GD total Pants on fire LIE- has NOTHING to do with ending workfare, actually waivers must cut % not working...jfc

Forum List

Back