Oh, great...two slime balls having a twitter melt down!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Sadly for Comey, who couldn't wait to spill the dirt on Trump, has a creds problem. You sir are the reason we have this nightmare in the white house and the fact you still find it okay on what you did, renders you a non effin factor. I can't believe you think you needed to give us shit on Trump with this book, just so we'd know his true character???? Trust me Comey, nothing in your book is a surprise...we know who is.

Sadly for Trump, twittering like a clown....all your doing is adding more fuel to the fire, that hell awaits for you, fool

You must be really frustrated, Tigerred59. Nothing anybody does affects our President. Being a mega Trump hater, you must be tearing your nappy hair out. LMAO

Sadly for Comey, who couldn't wait to spill the dirt on Trump, has a creds problem. You sir are the reason we have this nightmare in the white house and the fact you still find it okay on what you did, renders you a non effin factor. I can't believe you think you needed to give us shit on Trump with this book, just so we'd know his true character???? Trust me Comey, nothing in your book is a surprise...we know who is.

Sadly for Trump, twittering like a clown....all your doing is adding more fuel to the fire, that hell awaits for you, fool
And another slime ball posting about it.

Go figure.

Forum List

Back