Oh, God....not another "TRICKLE DOWN" nightmare for the rich....not again!!!

Yeah, the trickle down policy has not benefited the working class, ever.
Below is a chart of wages in Real Dollars (Constant Dollar).. The working class's wages have increased $1.49 since the 1960's and reached it's apex in the 1970's, since then, wage growth has remained flat.
The top percentile have seen have seen tremendous wealth growth, while America's middle class has floundered and has become severely weakened.
With a economy that is driven by more than 70% by consumer spending, it's easy to see why economic downturns are more frequent and are getting harder to recover from.
View attachment 108213
why does the right wing believe higher wages will be bad for our economy?

Ignorance
too bad we lost the election; the right feels they have a "mandate" to be tyrants in the majority.

except it isn't the "majority" unless one thinks almost 3 million more voters is a "minority".

I guess that's more "alternative facts".

I was working and did just fine from 1984 on.
News Alert...if you are a white person and are here to claim employment victory....don't waste your time.....its a given. A white man fresh out of prison in the United States of AmeriKKKa, has a better shot at a good paying job, than a college educated anybody other than white women. So brag elsewhere.

Below is a chart of wages in Real Dollars (Constant Dollar).. The working class's wages have increased $1.49 since the 1960's and reached it's apex in the 1970's, since then, wage growth has remained flat.
The top percentile have seen have seen tremendous wealth growth, while America's middle class has floundered and has become severely weakened.
With a economy that is driven by more than 70% by consumer spending, it's easy to see why economic downturns are more frequent and are getting harder to recover from.
View attachment 108213
why does the right wing believe higher wages will be bad for our economy?

Ignorance
too bad we lost the election; the right feels they have a "mandate" to be tyrants in the majority.

except it isn't the "majority" unless one thinks almost 3 million more voters is a "minority".

I guess that's more "alternative facts".
i meant in Congress.

i was through Reagan and all the others , i got my first good keeper job in 1970 as i was then able to buy my Triumph Trident [2400 bucks ready to roll] . Trickle down worked fine for me TRed !!
Assuming your white, that's a no brainer...listen, Reagan left this country with the highest deficit in US history and as always, it took a democrat to fix the shit.

It took Newt Gingrich and the Republican House to "fix the shit."

Reagan tried it, it didn't work, Bush tried it, it didn't work and now Tweet.....corporations will not, have not and won't take thier tax savings and invest in american workers, what about this shit, can't republicans figure out. What they do, what they have always done, is embellish themselves with outrageous financial perks and shit on the tax code, that's what they do Donald, clearly Mr. Lost a Billion in one year, you should know this.

If you want to help them white fuck nuts that voted for you, INCREASE WAGES.
Looks like it's going to happen again.

i was through Reagan and all the others , i got my first good keeper job in 1970 as i was then able to buy my Triumph Trident [2400 bucks ready to roll] . Trickle down worked fine for me TRed !!
Assuming your white, that's a no brainer...listen, Reagan left this country with the highest deficit in US history and as always, it took a democrat to fix the shit.

If that was the case, then when Bush became president with the GOP controlling both houses for years and being able to use reconciliation over and over, the economy shouldn't have fallen apart.

Reagan tried it, it didn't work, Bush tried it, it didn't work and now Tweet.....corporations will not, have not and won't take thier tax savings and invest in american workers, what about this shit, can't republicans figure out. What they do, what they have always done, is embellish themselves with outrageous financial perks and shit on the tax code, that's what they do Donald, clearly Mr. Lost a Billion in one year, you should know this.

Looks like it's going to happen again.
Talk is cheap pal, photo opts useless......I would love to see wages increase in this country and if dude can pull that off, the tiger will give him props....but its not gonna happen, not gonna happen, not not not.

If that was the case, then when Bush became president with the GOP controlling both houses for years and being able to use reconciliation over and over, the economy shouldn't have fallen apart.
--------------------------------------------- never fell apart for me RDean !!

I wish you would stop wasting time with these morons that live in a bubbled up world of bs. No GOP president has ever left America's economy in tact since Ike. and that was post WWII. The GOP is all about spending when it comes to the rich and the rich, has never ever took the lead to create jobs, on the contrary, they used thier clout to enrich themselves and to fuck over their workers. Newt and his gang did nothing with their contract ON america, but give us NAFTA, put more nigga's in jail and forced us to endure years of Clinton bashing.

hey TRed , Trump has said that he will fix problems that have affected American people in the past and i will watch him as he does it . Course all American people have got to watch and see and honestly evaluate what Trump does TRed .
Trickle down real name is 'Piss on the Peon'.

Raise wages.....What do you think he is .......King ....Where he can pen and phone your boss for ya
The son of a bitch acts as if he were king. After all, it is Trump that is trying to tell us all to disbelieve our eyes, that he had more people at his inauguration than did President Obama at either of his. He is stating that he got the popular vote because millions of illegals voted, without providing any proof at all.

You're loosing it again. But there is always solution for your nightmares.

Jump of the building. Do it in the name of social justice. Just do it.

Nobody takes the right seriously about economics. Even a real economist did a real study on it.

glad you aren't whining about the cost of social services or our already low tax rates.

I wish you would stop wasting time with these morons that live in a bubbled up world of bs. No GOP president has ever left America's economy in tact since Ike. and that was post WWII. The GOP is all about spending when it comes to the rich and the rich, has never ever took the lead to create jobs, on the contrary, they used thier clout to enrich themselves and to fuck over their workers. Newt and his gang did nothing with their contract ON america, but give us NAFTA, put more nigga's in jail and forced us to endure years of Clinton bashing.
spend and finance, is all the right wing, knows how to do.

Forum List

Back