Oh dear snowflakes what should I call you...............

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
You have got to be joking me, being in the work force sorry I'm not using your BS made up created gay ass language.

And the winner iszzzzzzzz

upload_2017-4-14_8-22-23.png

This is a huge example what happens when we have the break down of society. These rejects of society are in for a rude awakening when ppl refuse to use these terms. The only ones who will like this UNIV. are those brainwashed into the idiot cult. The percentage of idiots who want these terms used are very lows MSM wants ppl to think it's all coming out of the woodwork.

This is creating issues where there shouldn't be any issues, these are going to make whoever or whatever have the right to claim they identify with being a fkn tree if they want. Wait until the perverts come rolling our saying they identify with being six years old and they are thirty. There is already a case of an adult man who identifies with being a six yr old.

Here we are on the brink of a nuclear war and these reject idiots are worried about being called some retarded fkn alien term of ZI, bleee meememe wtf is wrong with u mental cases lmao oh yeah you do have mental issues my bad.

Forum List

Back