oh by the way...we lost all the data....

manu1959

Left Coast Isolationist
Oct 28, 2004
california
but trust us global warming is real...and man made.....

Climate change data dumped - Times Online

this guy said it best.....

bruce smith wrote:
I am a lawyer of thirty years with an engineering degree....I don't have a lock on logic, but this global warming email disclosure, and now the incredible loss of raw data relating to science about the alleged destruction of the earth.... should be one of the biggest stories of the last 100 years, bigger than the Pentagon Papers or Watergate or any other...because the entire world was being manipulated into action based on the premise that the world might come to an end on science that was supposed to be unimpeachable........
Trillions are to be spent that is all based on science that was never vetted as promised, never peer reviewed at any reasonable degree as promised, let alone what should have been the highest degree of peer review ever on something this important to the future of the world...based on manipulated data...based on purposely withholding for years what the science was based on...based on the trust that scientists were given and abused while accusing others of being biased.....and now based on scientists losing all the raw data without telling anyone..based on scientists clearly playing politics at the highest levels.... even breaking the law to keep any truth about what the populace believe could be the end of the world....
It means that fifteen years of NON PEER reviewed science based on lost raw data....is meaningless....nothing said can be trusted.
Everything about GW, or AGW...is without any adequate peer reviewed process...and is still just a hypothesis...a theory....Any court would throw this case out on its tail when the experts at the highest levels were shown to have manipulated data of ANY kind, to have hidden data from the other side, to have attempted to keep the other side from testifying....

How many riots, how many people did we starve, a few years ago while the European Union and world forced so much of the worlds corn and food supply , all to instead be burned up to create biofuel to save the planet...based on non peer reviewe

You think maybe -------:lol:

Attachments

• $professor.jpg
    $professor.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 108

bruce smith wrote:
I am a lawyer of thirty years with an engineering degree....I don't have a lock on logic, but this global warming email disclosure, and now the incredible loss of raw data relating to science about the alleged destruction of the earth.... should be one of the biggest stories of the last 100 years, bigger than the Pentagon Papers or Watergate or any other...because the entire world was being manipulated into action based on the premise that the world might come to an end on science that was supposed to be unimpeachable........
Trillions are to be spent that is all based on science that was never vetted as promised, never peer reviewed at any reasonable degree as promised, let alone what should have been the highest degree of peer review ever on something this important to the future of the world...based on manipulated data...based on purposely withholding for years what the science was based on...based on the trust that scientists were given and abused while accusing others of being biased.....and now based on scientists losing all the raw data without telling anyone..based on scientists clearly playing politics at the highest levels.... even breaking the law to keep any truth about what the populace believe could be the end of the world....
It means that fifteen years of NON PEER reviewed science based on lost raw data....is meaningless....nothing said can be trusted.
Everything about GW, or AGW...is without any adequate peer reviewed process...and is still just a hypothesis...a theory....Any court would throw this case out on its tail when the experts at the highest levels were shown to have manipulated data of ANY kind, to have hidden data from the other side, to have attempted to keep the other side from testifying....

How many riots, how many people did we starve, a few years ago while the European Union and world forced so much of the worlds corn and food supply , all to instead be burned up to create biofuel to save the planet...based on non peer reviewe

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

" A lie gets half way around the world before the truth has a chance to put it's pants on."
Winston Churchill.

Seems like the truth is just now getting it's pants on.:eusa_angel: Arrest Al Gore.:lol:

bruce smith wrote:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

" A lie gets half way around the world before the truth has a chance to put it's pants on."
Winston Churchill.

Seems like the truth is just now getting it's pants on.:eusa_angel: Arrest Al Gore.:lol:

Michael Moore while you're at it too.... ;)

bruce smith wrote:

Powerful stuff - and very much in line with what most folks feel once they grasp the real implications of this still developing story.

how many people did we starve, a few years ago while the European Union and world forced so much of the worlds corn and food supply , all to instead be burned up to create biofuel to save the planet...based on non peer reviewe

I wonder if anybody will put a number on the number of deaths caused by the global warming scare? I bet it's in the tens of thousands. That's certainly worthy of a Nobel Peace Prize.

<SNIP>How many riots, how many people did we starve, a few years ago while the European Union and world forced so much of the worlds corn and food supply , all to instead be burned up to create biofuel to save the planet...based on non peer reviewe

A response to the emails comes from Mike Hulme, another climate scientist at the University of East Anglia, as reported by a New York Times blogger:

"This event might signal a crack that allows for processes of re-structuring scientific knowledge about climate change. It is possible that some areas of climate science has become sclerotic.

It is possible that climate science has become too partisan, too centralized. The tribalism that some of the leaked emails display is something more usually associated with social organization within primitive cultures; it is not attractive when we find it at work inside science."

Last edited:
hmmmmmmmmmmmm....no tree huggers here to defend this........

They'll be along after they get their marching orders and talking points.

Massive liberal think tanks are at this very moment devising carefully formulated deflection and nanotech worthy hair splitting to redirect attention from this catastrophe.

I just checked HuffPo, MoveOn, and DailyKos...so far they've got "This one's a tuffie...standby."

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for somebody to bring us evidence to support the outrageous claim that thousands of scientists are all in on this conspiracy.

I see a lot of charges (like this thread for example) making that claim, but it offers us no evidence that supports it.

Where's the beef?

I'm still waiting for somebody to bring us evidence to support the outrageous claim that thousands of scientists are all in on this conspiracy.

I see a lot of charges (like this thread for example) making that claim, but it offers us no evidence that supports it.

Where's the beef?

There's no beef, and there's no charge that there's a conspiracy, except by the usual claimants on both sides; those who believe that anything they can't explain is, and those who throw that strawman argument up at every opportunity to shut up legitimate discussion. What there has been is human nature in play here; many scientists, media people, politicians, and issue people seeing opportunities for the advancement of their pet theories and themselves without their doing much that is really productive.

Last edited:

Where's the beef?

No one said that. What is being said is the raw data was destroyed and never shared. Most of pro-AGW was based on the involved scientists and their 'adjusted data.' No one can tell how it was 'adjusted' since no one else has much of the raw. Seeing a problem here.

Just like science, one builds upon what went before. Thus, garbage in, garbage out.

Where's the beef?
So far, I've seen no claim that thousands of scientists are in on any conspiracy...Only about a dozen or so of those highly placed ones, in the best position to affect nearly all the information available to anyone else.

A lot of other scientists are unwittingly in on this, because they've built upon the bogus numbers from sources like CRU, NCAR and Penn State.

Where's the beef?

" On the contrary, the conclusion an observer is likely to draw from the CRU archive is that the climate alarmists are making up the science as they go along and are fitting facts to reach a predetermined conclusion rather than objectively seeking after truth. What they are doing is politics, not science. When I was in law school, this story was told about accountants: A CEO is going to hire a new accountant and summons a series of candidates. He asks each applicant, "What is two plus two?" The first two candidates answer, "Four." They don't get the job. The third responds, "What do you want it to be?" He gets hired. The climate alarmists' attitude toward data appears to me much the same as that fictional accountant's attitude toward arithmetic."
Power Line - The Alarmists Do "Science": A Case Study

Forum List

Back