Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

I suspect Satan himself is more honest and honorable than any Democrat in Congress or any Democrat that has ever been President or run for President..

Well I was going to say the Third Reich was more honorable, but you kind of beat me to it.

The President is right on this, Red China has a wall you know and know that it works.

Chuck and Nancy are being a lot more unreasonable to deal with than President Xi.

Why can't the two liberals just go to the WH and bend a knee? Even that crazy woman Cher agrees.

the ONLY reason Trump was elected was because tens of millions of brain dead Republicans hate government.

Well, I got news for folks: Government aint goin' no where.

And besides that; the only 'red wave' in 2020 is gonna be in Trump's underwear after he sharts in them.

He then stated China can be much easier to deal with.

Should he have used honorable first? Probably not.
But I think the point was, they are making it impossible to compromise, at least China will compromise with him.

the ONLY reason Trump was elected was because tens of millions of brain dead Republicans hate government.

And besides that; the only 'red wave' in 2020 is gonna be in Trump's underwear after he sharts in them.
You do realize that it was the dumbass Democrats that kept ignoring those middleclass wage earners. Nice try on rewriting history. And yes, BIG GOVERNMENT is the problem. Dumbass..

You do realize that it was the dumbass Democrats that kept ignoring those middleclass wage earners. Nice try on rewriting history. And yes, BIG GOVERNMENT is the problem. Dumbass..

LOL, well at least you didn't disagree with the "tens of millions of brain dead Republicans" part of my post. :26:

Dem's and the fake news are running the 'Trump throws temper tantrums' narrative 24/7. If Trump fails to actually throw a temper tantrum no problem they just LIE and say he did.

American's have learned not to believe anything our lying President says. He claims he did not lose his temper. So, Schumer said he did and Schumer is more believable than the lying President.

LOL, well at least you didn't disagree with the "tens of millions of brain dead Republicans" part of my post. :26:

That doesnt compare with the 500 million brain dead Democrats and their leaders.

117556014-stupid-liberal-quotes-joe-biden-now-people-when-say-that-loo-politics-1382448245.jpg 1825646025-stupid-liberal-quotes-every-month-that-not-have-economic-rec-politics-1376772207.jpg f04ddef3c5db4cef6930d9086d1901ce.jpg 500 million out of job.jpg stupid-liberal-quotes hj.jpg

American's have learned not to believe anything our lying President says. He claims he did not lose his temper. So, Schumer said he did and Schumer is more believable than the lying President.
American's have learned not to believe anything our lying President says.
About 10% of the US population that is anti American Citizen have learned not to believe anything your president says, because of what the lame stream media tells you Communist fuckers. Everyone else believes what he says, because he does what he says.

The House has already passed several continuing resolutions including for Homeland security.

Just a few weeks ago the GOP Senate passed a clean CR by UNANIMOUS vote. They have refused to bring that back up for a vote in this Congress.

Cause ya know...Ann Coulter and Rush Limpdick freaked out and Trump said he wouldn't sign it because of their freakout

Trump said that? Liar. Show us that evidence.

Democrats have wasted more than $5 billion on the study of homosexual tendencies among jelly fish and other such nonsense...why is it such a big deal to them...other than the obvious...the importation of more voters for their "base"????
Now youre just making stuff up. No such study exists.
This is just a hail mary before trump resigns.
Giuliani braces for mueller report.

The big news is that trump has the men on his side and especially the most powerful group in history white men in a landslide

The mueller probe has already been judged by the real power as blackmail to try to stop trump from stopping the deep states proven big crimes

Trump has the real
Power

And yet he and the white men can't make Mexico pay for a wall. Sad.
Racist

Retard.
Racist dummy

The Democrats are responsible for this shutdown. They are obstructionist and won't ever compromise. Their idea of compromise it the Republicans always caving.

How do you negotiate with NO?

You say, "yes" and open the govt.
That's not negotiating. That's caving to worthless leftist traitors.

No. That's not inflicting pain on people who have nothing to do with it.

Holding hostages is not negotiating.

It's obvious that Trump needs these hostages and Congress does not.

The only hostages are the American people to this most recent attempted Communist takeover centered in the House.

Trump has my okay to crush it.

Trump is quickly losing support among Republicans.

At least eight House Republicans and four Republican Senators have publicly defected.

That means a majority in Congress do not support a shutdown.

It's time for McConnell to hold a vote.

McConnell said he's not going to waste his time. When they make a deal and he knows there's a chance, then he'll hold a vote.

These wall debates go back and forth to the point they're predictable. We on the right say Trump should fight for the wall funding and not back down. On the left, they say Democrats should not back down on stopping the wall

The real problem is honesty. I think this is how Trump can show how dishonest the Democrats are. Make them an offer they can't accept.

Trump will sign the bill with no funding for the wall if:

Democrats make an official address to the country. They must admit that they have zero interest in stopping illegal immigration. Their short term goal is to make whites a minority in our country. And.......their plans are on making our country a single-party (Democrat) government forever.

OR

Democrats agree to create a bill that would make being here illegal a felony with a five year minimum prison sentence for the first offense. Such a conviction would be followed by immediate deportation, and the convict can never apply for Visa's, green cards, asylum, or citizenship.

While there is no way in hell the Democrats would agree to either agreement, it will at least show the country how they were lying to the public and do not want this problem stopped. Perhaps if Trump did that, people would wake up on election day and remember the offers Democrats refused. It would also finally show their constituents that we were right all along. They don't want to stop illegal immigration. Every other reason they gave for being against the wall is pure BS.

Let me get this straight.. .. You think that Democrats saying no to locking up people for five years because they are looking for a better life would hurt them politically? Guess what it has been tried, only less drastically with the family separations last year. It was such a bad idea that Trump gave up within a few days. And the Democrats are still raising money on the back of it.

Sure it would hurt them politically. All this time they've been telling us they are for border security, just not a wall. Okay, well if they are for border security, then why not make it a five year minimum prison sentence for anybody caught here illegally?

To half-way intelligent people, it's clear the Democrats want these illegals flowing in like water, but the sheep and headline readers really don't understand this. They really believe that the Democrats actually want border security. By refusing the offer, it would reinforce the point they really don't.
Maybe because it's gratuitous, prohibitively expensive, not to mention immoral?

More expensive than 130 billion a year? More expensive than a shutdown? What is immoral about creating laws that help to stop a problem? Isn't that why we have them in the first place?
It's immoral because you just said that crossing a border warrants 5 years in jail. It's immoral because it's separates parents from their children and puts them in government custody. And by the way, immigration is not the first issue that proposes putting people in jail for an inordinate amount of time for often non-violent crimes. The war on drugs has been responsible for an incarceration rate that puts both China and Russia to shame.

Being here illegally is just like drugs; it's a choice. You don't have to be here illegally and you don't have to do drugs illegally. When you make the choice to break our laws, there is nothing immoral about taking action against those who do.

Why don't you suggest the same thing for your side? After all, if they say "yes" to the 5 billion for the wall, the government is reopened.

$5 Billion is nothing to them. It isn't about the money. If they agree they let Trump "win" politically, and they anger their "Illegals at any cost!!!" base who just love to Virtue Signal about the "browning" of America

Dem's negotiate by demanding you give them what they want now, and they never hold up their end of the deal later. This is why Trump has to hold their feet to the fire, Dem's are lying backstabbers who never hold up their end.

Ask US bankers how good Don's word is, they won't touch his serially bankrupted ass, been decades now. Oh, and his bet with Warren? Find ya some real somewhere, this is bogus.

Funny...my bank stocks went from 6 bucks a share to 24 bucks a share in the space of a few months when Trump was elected.

Forum List

Back