Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

TOWN does not have to kill the USURPER to win. Fuck the usurper's win con.

I'm not the usurper, so I gives a damn what they need. All I know is king dead = victory so get it right the first time.

House, another way to look at the usurper is to think of the ruler/guards as one scum team and the usurper as an opposing scum team. They both want the other out, and for the rebels (town) to win, we have to take out both 'scum' teams.

House, another way to look at the usurper is to think of the ruler/guards as one scum team and the usurper as an opposing scum team. They both want the other out, and for the rebels (town) to win, we have to take out both 'scum' teams.
Wrong.

We can win with the usurper alive as long as we outnumber him/her. Just keel the ruler.

There is NOTHING in the role pm saying the Usurper HAS to die. We just have to outnumber the bastid.

If the game gets down to one rebel and the usurper, the usurper wins. At least that's how I understand it. So yes, the usurper is a problem that needs to be taken out.

That's in a long game scenario, but the roe PM doesn't say jack shit about having to kill the usurper AND king. If we one shot the king, it's game over because we outnumber the usurper.

Hello? One only side can win or why the fuck is there an usurper? Scum has it tough enough dying if the ruler dies and being heavily outnumbered plus dealing with an usurper. If the usurper isn't a threat to the rebels, then this game is broken and the rebels will win very quickly. Again, the usurper would be pointless except to make it that much more difficult for scum and the game doesn't really need that since it is rebel sided as it is. IMO

TOWN does not have to kill the USURPER to win. Fuck the usurper's win con.

I'm not the usurper, so I gives a damn what they need. All I know is king dead = victory so get it right the first time.

You sure you aren't the usurper, since you're trying to twist the win condition for that role? It clearly says on the first page of this game that the usurper only needs to be alive with one rebel left in the game to win.

Hello? One only side can win or why the fuck is there an usurper?

I asked Wake the same question when he decreed the Usurper wouldn't be a true serial killer, which is what it's supposed to be. Duh. As I said, it's an Inhumane Dog Catcher. A non-factor to rebels unless we don't get the king for a week or wtfever game time.

If the usurper isn't a threat to the rebels, then this game is broken and the rebels will win very quickly. Again, the usurper would be pointless except to make it that much more difficult for scum and the game doesn't really need that since it is rebel sided as it is. IMO

And as I said, I already raised those points but nothing ya can do, Wake doesn't like Serial Killers. :(

There IS NO Usurper in vanilla RITP. The Usurper is supposed to be a serial killer role, but Wake stripped it.

If the Ruler falls, ALL Loyal Guards fall automatically, too.

Hello? One only side can win or why the fuck is there an usurper?

I asked Wake the same question when he decreed the Usurper wouldn't be a true serial killer, which is what it's supposed to be. Duh. As I said, it's an Inhumane Dog Catcher. A non-factor to rebels unless we don't get the king for a week or wtfever game time.

If the usurper isn't a threat to the rebels, then this game is broken and the rebels will win very quickly. Again, the usurper would be pointless except to make it that much more difficult for scum and the game doesn't really need that since it is rebel sided as it is. IMO

And as I said, I already raised those points but nothing ya can do, Wake doesn't like Serial Killers. :(

There IS NO Usurper in vanilla RITP. The Usurper is supposed to be a serial killer role, but Wake stripped it.

Did you bother to read the FIRST post of this game? Look at the second line - starts with "Take note that......"

The Usurper wins if its number equals that of the Rebels. It must have the Ruler dead, as well. The Usurper does not have Guards protecting it/giving off tells.

If the rebels insta-win when the ruler dies and don't have to worry about the usurper then that is incredibly unfair to scum this game and the usurper has an impossible time because the usurper loses also if the ruler is lynched.

It makes no sense. The rebels can just random lynch until they get the ruler and the usurper is screwed beyond belief. So are scum and the ruler too. Wake should of given the usurper the ability to kill or let the guards live if the ruler is taken out and given to the usurper instead. Like PM them the name of the usurper and that's their new ruler.

Otherwise, the rebels will certainly win. I'm sorry but that's a cheap victory. I want to win in a fair fight.

Alternatively, you could say the rebels have to lynch the ruler in a certain number of lynches or lose. Or give scum an extra guard.

The Rebels need to eliminate all non-Rebels. The Ruler and Guards need to eliminate everyone else. The Usurper must eliminate all other threats. If the Ruler falls, the Guards also fall, but the Usurper does not.

The Rebels need to eliminate all non-Rebels. The Ruler and Guards need to eliminate everyone else. The Usurper must eliminate all other threats. If the Ruler falls, the Guards also fall, but the Usurper does not.

See House, stop being so stubborn. This is what we've been telling you.

If the rebels insta-win when the ruler dies and don't have to worry about the usurper then that is incredibly unfair to scum this game and the usurper has an impossible time because the usurper loses also if the ruler is lynched.

It makes no sense. The rebels can just random lynch until they get the ruler and the usurper is screwed beyond belief. So are scum and the ruler too. Wake should of given the usurper the ability to kill or let the guards live if the ruler is taken out and given to the usurper instead. Like PM them the name of the usurper and that's their new ruler.

Otherwise, the rebels will certainly win. I'm sorry but that's a cheap victory. I want to win in a fair fight.

Alternatively, you could say the rebels have to lynch the ruler in a certain number of lynches or lose. Or give scum an extra guard.

Wolf, you are wrong if you think that just because I wanted one of those little thingies that signifies female, that I'm the Usurper - plus the fact that you want to make sure the usurper gets more advantages....makes more sense that you are the usurper.

Your role pm for the rebels is ambiguous, because that's not what it says at all.

Wolf, you are wrong if you think that just because I wanted one of those little thingies that signifies female, that I'm the Usurper - plus the fact that you want to make sure the usurper gets more advantages....makes more sense that you are the usurper.

I want to win a fair fight. I don't want to steamroll over scum and the usurper. That cheapens the victory. It doesn't really matter because Wake clarified it to how I understood it in the first place.

It is House who is trying to confuse the issue.

Are you the mod? No?
Then idgaf.

Are you the mod? No?
Then idgaf.

I quoted the mod or can't you read?
So did I slow mo.

Forum List

Back