Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Need telephone with the major group. Sammech is first in priority if I get his ability in neighborhood. Second is Aye.

I would rather lynch Mebelle over Moonglow. Moonglow is posting even if we don't get it.

And you alls posts make just all kinds of sense...about not making sense....

I actually did not understand what you were talking about when you used the words I can tell you for sure that FA and mebelle are not scum. But then your reasoning was because mebelle isn't playing-why would scum put in an effort? And because FA told you Aye was scum-which is like so what? I'm guessing you guys are in a neighborhood and he told you he was suspicious of her. Nothing you stated needs the words I can tell you for sure that FA and mebelle are not scum. So no Moonglow, your posts do not make sense. In fact, they are someone suspicious in nature.

I would rather lynch Mebelle over Moonglow. Moonglow is posting even if we don't get it.

Earlier you said you didn't want to vote mebelle because you don't want to lynch a lurker but now you do?

I don't disagree with voting her or Moonglow right now but this seems contradictory to me.

Need telephone with the major group. Sammech is first in priority if I get his ability in neighborhood. Second is Aye.

I actually did not understand what you were talking about when you used the words I can tell you for sure that FA and mebelle are not scum. But then your reasoning was because mebelle isn't playing-why would scum put in an effort? And because FA told you Aye was scum-which is like so what? I'm guessing you guys are in a neighborhood and he told you he was suspicious of her. Nothing you stated needs the words I can tell you for sure that FA and mebelle are not scum. So no Moonglow, your posts do not make sense. In fact, they are someone suspicious in nature.

FA got all incensed when we were deciding whether to lynch/pl MeBelle. Seems kind of odd because she hasn't participated at all and most town should find that anti-town.

You REPEATEDLY demand that grandma is scum and then go for a policy lynch rather than the scum lynch that you are claiming? Not only that but you are jumping on the wagon that your so called scum pick is on.

Official USMB Mafia Game #5: A Game of Fire and Ice

I am trying to decide if that with scum divided, non-players actually help us for once by making it even harder for scum to control the lynch. Not sure where I am on that but it seems plausible at first blush. Just having trouble getting my brain around it and the best way to go on the Mebelle situation.

FA got all incensed when we were deciding whether to lynch/pl MeBelle. Seems kind of odd because she hasn't participated at all and most town should find that anti-town.

You REPEATEDLY demand that grandma is scum and then go for a policy lynch rather than the scum lynch that you are claiming? Not only that but you are jumping on the wagon that your so called scum pick is on.

Official USMB Mafia Game #5: A Game of Fire and Ice

Seems like odd behavior. One of the problems I am having with this software is finding and responding to post here. I missed this I think.

An FA swears I'm scum now for some reason...

He's not the only one scum-reading you.

I am sure, but we see who you are protecting, the scum with the highest vote tally...

Moon, who else do you suspect as scum?

I can't vote for TN, like you, because our votes were 'removed' for this game day. There must be another that you have picked up something on.

it will be someone that is trying fictionalization of our relationship...or a lurker...

Forum List

Back