Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

An FA swears I'm scum now for some reason...

He's not the only one scum-reading you.

I am sure, but we see who you are protecting, the scum with the highest vote tally...

Moon, who else do you suspect as scum?

I can't vote for TN, like you, because our votes were 'removed' for this game day. There must be another that you have picked up something on.

it will be someone that is trying fictionalization of our relationship...or a lurker...

Yeah, you make no sense again. You have a relationship with Aye? You've been calling me scum the whole game and I'm not so sure I understand why you aren't voting me and saying why. You and Sameech both think I'm protecting TN and he's scum with the highest vote count. Well, shit, you should both be able to lynch him or me pretty easily then even without you or Aye being able to vote TN. If I am saving scum, that is quite damning evidence to see me lynched. We have an extension of the deadline which pretty much means the threat of rush lynching or NL is diminished. If you and TN and Aye are around D2, you can vote him to your hearts content. So why not me now? No one is voting me. I wonder why if I'm protecting scum? Could it be because I wanted to save the life of a townie in a game where we can lose 3 in a night? Or maybe it's because I wanted to catch scum on the wagon. I don't know but I should really be hung for this mistake. Yet no one will do it. Even when I asked for it.

Because he's a fellow townie. I felt that way after talking to him the night before last and I said why but I don't know if it is because of the software or because people were so set on TN but I don't feel like anyone is hearing or listening to me about it. If fact, some are angry with me. So I'm trying to figure out why I am not being voted for if I was so wrong. My ability was said to be some great thing but it really is limited because I have to use it on someone who is being heavily voted for so they are going to look hard at me as to why I'm protecting that person. I explained what I was trying to do with it. No one wants to hear it and some want to be angry about it. I'd rather be out of the game, then let that kind of town divide hurt us this game.

I am beginning to think I am going have to use my current ability to find out what new ability I would have gotten.

Since there seems to be some relationship between pairs of powers I fear it is something equally dopey like some sort of immunity since I don't think that there has been another one of those but there seems to have been pairs of investigates, pairs, of protects, pairs of shoplifting.....

I am beginning to think I am going have to use my current ability to find out what new ability I would have gotten.

Since there seems to be some relationship between pairs of powers I fear it is something equally dopey like some sort of immunity since I don't think that there has been another one of those but there seems to have been pairs of investigates, pairs, of protects, pairs of shoplifting.....

:lmao:

I am sure, but we see who you are protecting, the scum with the highest vote tally...

I can't vote for TN, like you, because our votes were 'removed' for this game day. There must be another that you have picked up something on.

it will be someone that is trying fictionalization of our relationship...or a lurker...

Yeah, you make no sense again. You have a relationship with Aye? You've been calling me scum the whole game and I'm not so sure I understand why you aren't voting me and saying why. You and Sameech both think I'm protecting TN and he's scum with the highest vote count. Well, shit, you should both be able to lynch him or me pretty easily then even without you or Aye being able to vote TN. If I am saving scum, that is quite damning evidence to see me lynched. We have an extension of the deadline which pretty much means the threat of rush lynching or NL is diminished. If you and TN and Aye are around D2, you can vote him to your hearts content. So why not me now? No one is voting me. I wonder why if I'm protecting scum? Could it be because I wanted to save the life of a townie in a game where we can lose 3 in a night? Or maybe it's because I wanted to catch scum on the wagon. I don't know but I should really be hung for this mistake. Yet no one will do it. Even when I asked for it.

I hope that wasn't a threat against another townie, because that's exactly what scum would love to see. If you really are town, you're playing into scums hands by posting things like that.

Interesting that because I have said no such thing. that is an outright falsification. My last statement about you would be:
Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 70 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
post 1393

The statement was that I didn't know what to do with you and Ma because you have not posted enough for a read and have not posted anything that helps town or hurts them (not counting non participation). You have posted more now BUT so far the only thing of substance you have posted is a declaration that I am town without support and an outright falsehood about what I have claimed about you.

Meaning, I STILL don't know what to do with you but you sure are not helping your case by making unsupported claims or claims that are not true.

I am not so sure that is completely legal. Just like the hammer vote - whats done is done and until Wake notifies you of your new ability I would think that you essentially don't have one.

Interesting that because I have said no such thing. that is an outright falsification. My last statement about you would be:
Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 70 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
post 1393

The statement was that I didn't know what to do with you and Ma because you have not posted enough for a read and have not posted anything that helps town or hurts them (not counting non participation). You have posted more now BUT so far the only thing of substance you have posted is a declaration that I am town without support and an outright falsehood about what I have claimed about you.

Meaning, I STILL don't know what to do with you but you sure are not helping your case by making unsupported claims or claims that are not true.

So are you admitting that Moonglow's claim that you're town is untrue?

FA got all incensed when we were deciding whether to lynch/pl MeBelle. Seems kind of odd because she hasn't participated at all and most town should find that anti-town.
I haven't protected anyone (as your last statement on the matter accuses) and I was incensed because you are going for a PL when we have better scum candidates. Why would you want to lynch someone that you have no read on but think is anti town over someone that you actually think is scum? That is the problem I am having with your actions.

I am not so sure that is completely legal. Just like the hammer vote - whats done is done and until Wake notifies you of your new ability I would think that you essentially don't have one.

Is Mertex mugging Shaitra and SR shoplifting legal? We have Avatar here to represent us at trial in his seersucker Mattlock suit and Ironside wheelchair. LOL.

I hope that wasn't a threat against another townie, because that's exactly what scum would love to see. If you really are town, you're playing into scums hands by posting things like that.

Only scum would threaten to NK someone subtly like that in their posts. Town would say they don't know who is going to be around D2. Which mindset do you think I was in when I made that statement?

post 1393

So are you admitting that Moonglow's claim that you're town is untrue?
I am saying that he has posted nothing to back it up making it unsupported. I am town, that does not mean that you all are simply going to take my word or his for it. Support your statements. Blankly claiming someone else is town (even when that someone is me) without something backing it up is a rather scummy thing to do.

FA got all incensed when we were deciding whether to lynch/pl MeBelle. Seems kind of odd because she hasn't participated at all and most town should find that anti-town.
I haven't protected anyone (as your last statement on the matter accuses) and I was incensed because you are going for a PL when we have better scum candidates. Why would you want to lynch someone that you have no read on but think is anti town over someone that you actually think is scum? That is the problem I am having with your actions.

Because there is no guarantee that the person I think is Scum will actually turn out to be Scum. A person that doesn't participate could be Scum too. Too many players are using the V/LA to disappear and not post and some of you are interpreting that as being Town. Non-participation is a Scum read, FYI. How do you know that MeBelle is not Scum?

post 1393

Wait, you are upset that he has declared you TOWN without support?

Isn't being declared town a good thing? Was this a scum slip?

post 1393

Wait, you are upset that he has declared you TOWN without support?

Isn't being declared town a good thing? Was this a scum slip?

Not if the person declaring you town draws suspicion on you by not providing rationale, especially when that person making the declaration flips scum on a lynch.

Forum List

Back