Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

No, they are not scum as I can tell you for sure...

'THEY' who?
FA

And you say 'for sure'. How do you know that as a fact?

@Moonglow

I'd like an answer to this, please. Also who, besides FA, were you referring to in the 'they' comment? 'they' is more than one.

Until it's answered:

VOTE: Moonglow

@AyeCantSeeYou He was referring to MeBelle and FA. I had asked FA in a post why he was defending MeBelle and whether maybe she was his Mafia partner, and that's when Moonglow made that comment.

I, too wondered about that comment and have asked him to respond and explain.

I know Mebelle isn't cause she isn't playing anymore..

Was she Scum when the game started? She's still in the game so that answer doesn't fly. And FA is still in the game, and you said "they" referring to both of them.

why do I get the feeling moonglow is on everyone list for scum?

Must not be, since so few are voting for him.

Well, the reason I haven't voted for him is because I thought we were in the process of waiting to see who wanted MeBelle replaced.

This game is changing so fast you almost have to be here 24/7 to keep up with the changes. I'll vote for Moonglow, I thought his comment was rather unusual, but is that we are going to do, because I don't want to go off to go to sleep to come back and find out that we've changed course again and I missed it!

why do I get the feeling moonglow is on everyone list for scum?

Must not be, since so few are voting for him.

Well, the reason I haven't voted for him is because I thought we were in the process of waiting to see who wanted MeBelle replaced.

This game is changing so fast you almost have to be here 24/7 to keep up with the changes. I'll vote for Moonglow, I thought his comment was rather unusual, but is that we are going to do, because I don't want to go off to go to sleep to come back and find out that we've changed course again and I missed it!

We're scumhunting.

IF we can't settle on one target to lynch before deadline, we're repping Mebelle.

Need telephone with the major group. Sammech is first in priority if I get his ability in neighborhood. Second is Aye.

I would rather lynch Mebelle over Moonglow. Moonglow is posting even if we don't get it.

Need telephone with the major group. Sammech is first in priority if I get his ability in neighborhood. Second is Aye.

I would rather lynch Mebelle over Moonglow. Moonglow is posting even if we don't get it.

I'd rather lynch a person I actively suspect as scum over one that simply doesn't contribute enough to read.

We're getting a replacement. Why so eager to suppress (holy shit is that spelled right?) that slot's ability to participate?

I'd rather lynch a person I actively suspect as scum over one that simply doesn't contribute enough to read.

Agreed but we aren't getting a Mertex lynch today.

We're getting a replacement. Why so eager to suppress (holy shit is that spelled right?) that slot's ability to participate?

I'm not. Nothing suppresses votes,night abilities or anything like that. I swap two unused abilities. Who knows maybe Sammech got something he'd be terrible with but someone else may be better. If Mebelle isn't replaced, then we've lost an ability Sammech couldn't use effectively anyway.

Swapper: Sammech and Mebelle

Sammech has claimed his ability to be a 1 shot ability cop. After Wake processes this, that is what Mebelle will be.

Activate: Swapper Sammech and Mebelle

OH NO--YOU JUST MADE MEBELLE THE DAY VIG !!!!!!

Just kidding. :laugh2:

Haven't heard from Wake so may be later in the day before I know what it is and then go from there. Busy day for me. I'll check in as I can.

And you alls posts make just all kinds of sense...about not making sense....

Forum List

Back