Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Vote: Scarlet Rage

She tried to get me to fake a dayvig in the thread. She's also been suggesting a ton of weird shit in the neighbor thread. Not posting in the way of who she thinks scum is but wants my ideas. FA is a contributor so they get a town read right now.

@ANYONE: WHO IS SAM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*is frustrated at trying to guess the many many nicknames in this thread*

Sameech. He calls himself Sam in the neighbor QT's.

Faking dayvigs are good for information.

And looks like I spoke too soon. We have an icescum winner.

Thank you! :) Now I can reread the thread in the AM and hopefully understand this whole Sam thing XD

Still think Scarlet Rage is scum though.

How about we lynch scum instead?? I have a feeling Mertex is being tunnelled by scum based on through page 49 of the thread so far. Today the same people seem to be trying to lynch Mertex. I don't think this is a coincidence.

And yes, it is textbook OMGUS Scarlet Rage. I may use Titus as well if I do sorry same person. I voted you then you voted me with the reason I'm ice scum. That's OMGUS.

If you need a paragraph to fit it into a label, it probably isn't that buzzword.

Flail more.

You are not getting me lynched because a) my claim is verifiable and b) i am and will be an uncced pr.

Go vote scum sis.

Which one of you is the oldest? There should be some interesting reading going on with two sisters in the same neighborhood. lol

And BTW welcome Mathblade, I was gone when you replaced in.

Oh My God You Suck - MafiaWiki

I'm wordy. Deal with it.

1) Claim is not verifiable...You can easily be scum and that's why you didn't die. Which IMO You are.
2) This is a closed set up...No one has to CC you as there's no proof your role even exists. *facepalm* I don't think it does.

My claim can be verified by the fireproof townie. I don't want that to happen but if needed.

At least you are ceding no cc. But my role exists. It would be retarded levels of scum to claim that.

Mathblade is older but I have played mafia longer.

Which one of you is the oldest? There should be some interesting reading going on with two sisters in the same neighborhood. lol

And BTW welcome Mathblade, I was gone when you replaced in.

I'm the oldest by one whole minute. I have not played anywhere near as much mafia as my sister. For her it's a passion.

And about the neighbor thread...It is like a cult where everyone uses acronyms and asks my opinion and are ..."oh yeah we have to translate..."

The parts that are intelligible seem to be really stupid ideas like dayvig for example. I don't lie in mafia. 1) It's stupid to me. 2) It's almost always obvious when I do lie, reinforcing my belief in rule 1.

I agree. Most of the time lying is bad.

However faking a dayvig would have stopped setup speculation that was rampant day 1 by people thinking incorrectly that someone was dead. I couldn't do it bc I used my ability.

In every game I am in the mod posts deaths...If someone thought someone was dead but the mod didn't post it wouldn't it be their own fault? That makes no sense at all to me.

Anywho I am going to sleep. Why I'm voting Scarlet Rage is hopefully pretty clear. Good night all!

Yes. The fake dayvig only works until the next Vote count. By that point, it accomplished the objective.

New Topics

Forum List

Back