Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

aye or grandma said she had investigative abilities in central. Rosie hinted at having a pr in post 1917

I just went back through central and searched the word "investigate" and I don't see where either said Roses could investigate someone. I went back because I don't see how post 1917 outs Rosie may have a PR, let alone she may be a cop.

That Rosie was a claiming/rumored to be a PR was the worst kept secret in this game. I would suggest you go back through and look at people who were making. Having two neighborhood QT's and the game thread too has gotten me confused about what was said where, but I recall specifically asking someone why they were talking about Rosie having to make it through Night 2 or something along those lines. I am telling you you are barking up the wrong tree with her. The downside of you trying to pull people from every neighborhood is that Central has become a tool for scum.

I agree it most certainty can be used by scum and I believe it has been.

I am not sure what you mean about 'me barking up the wrong tree with her' though. I was addressing Avatar's statement no one else.

The biggest person who kept coming up as having a PR on this thread was Mertex. I know many were questioning if Rosie was scum here too due to meta change though, I don't recall PR being mentioned for Rosie though. I will state again I may have missed it in Central where it was claimed she was an investigator. IIRC it was mentioned she may need to be protected though but no reason was given other than she had a PR IIRC.

@Shaitra

Do you have any opinion on who could be town or scum at this time?

I have TN, Wolfsister, Cafe, and you as town right now. I'm not sure what to make of this exchange between Avatar and Sam. As far as scum reads, mine are in a state of flux right now. Still trying to digest what's happened so far in day 2 and cross reference that with day 1 material.

Rosie being a PR had to have been mentioned in one or both neighborhoods because I had no idea and if it was said here, I would of know. I am just trying to figure out who knew because that will help me narrow down who is likely to be scum among that group. That is where I believe a lynch should occure D2.

@Shaitra

I have TN, Wolfsister, Cafe, and you as town right now.

I want to believe TN is town (especially as he's a neighbor!), but him ignoring my questions about how he knew Rosie was a cop is unsettling.

TN?

My fault. I got him and Avvie mixed up somehow.

Where is this convo with Avi? I missed it.

@Shaitra

I want to believe TN is town (especially as he's a neighbor!), but him ignoring my questions about how he knew Rosie was a cop is unsettling.

TN?

QT511
Post 2898

aye or grandma said she had investigative abilities in central. Rosie hinted at having a pr in post 1917

I just went back through central and searched the word "investigate" and I don't see where either said Roses could investigate someone. I went back because I don't see how post 1917 outs Rosie may have a PR, let alone she may be a cop.

Since Mertex had all bit claimed to be a protector PR it would be a logical conclusion that another pR would more probably be an investigator. You claimed that Wake sent out a second role PM to scum but that is not what Wake had stated. He has said they were provided safe claims. Should we assume that your statement of a detail that only scum could know as fact was an admission of your guilt? Looking for gotcha moments can be a two way street.

@Shaitra

TN?

QT511
Post 2898

He answered you in post 513.

Sam

I find it intriguing you managed to take all suspicions off yourself for your quick hammer of Moon, and somehow put suspicion on Avatar because he put Moon at L-1.

I also find it of value

Since Mertex had all bit claimed to be a protector PR it would be a logical conclusion that another pR would more probably be an investigator. You claimed that Wake sent out a second role PM to scum but that is not what Wake had stated. He has said they were provided safe claims. Should we assume that your statement of a detail that only scum could know as fact was an admission of your guilt? Looking for gotcha moments can be a two way street.

I'm not looking for gotcha moments, I am asking where such was stated, period. Where was it stated Rosie had an investigative role as claimed. That is a very specific role given the ton of possible roles Wake linked to. To me a "safe claim" is exactly that, a "second role pm" with a scum role PM. Not sure what your beef is with my wording.

@Shaitra

TN?

QT511
Post 2898

And that was all fine and good until Post 2894.

Having to repeat the same question because the first claim is debunked doesn't sit well with me.

@Shaitra

TN?

QT511
Post 2898

And that was all fine and good until Post 2894.

Having to repeat the same question because the first claim is debunked doesn't sit well with me.

Well that is interesting and I finally see where you are coming from. We'll ask him again. Why would Avi say Aye and Grandma brought Rosie's PR to Central and then Cafe saying it didn't happen?

I really wish I could see neighborhood QT's!!

Lets see if I can finish.

I also find it of value or perhaps I should said interesting when Mani signed up to play in the signups for this game he said he would not have time to play if he rolled scum but could if he was town and he ends up replacing out, you took his spot. I have mentioned this in my own neighborhood.

I'm on the fence this time. I'd like to play, I'm just not sure it's the "right" thing to do for the game. I'm really busy at work right now and can't be sure I'll be able to devote the time and energy a sincere effort requires. If I pull a town role, no biggie, I'll just get lynched on day one like last time. But if I pull a scum role, it might not be fair to my partners in crime.

Signups for Official USMB Mafia Game 5 Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The above may mean nothing and it was just a coincidence, but I am sharing here too.

I have no clue if Avatar is scum as you are alleging here and in in Central, calling Avatar scum, but I will repeat what I have said there to both of you, your meta is off.

What seems to be strange is, I was sitting there trying to get to the bottom of things you brought to our attention in voting for Avatar and now you seem to be steering me in another direction... telling me I'm barking up the wrong tree. I don't get it. Maybe I need to take a break, and reread to see what I am missing here.

Forum List

Back