Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I would like to concentrate on a fire mafia that knew about Rosie. I just can't believe the outed her investigative role and I really need to hear if it stayed in her neighborhood or went to Central and Avi said it did go to Central and Cafe said no. If no, then it's Mertex, Aye, or Grandma.

I would agree with this. It has a slight chance of being off. The Rosie as a PR never made it west.

I knew nothing about it until D2 started and Wake posted she was killed and everyone starting speculation on who knew so it never made it north either.

I have plenty for a top scumread. Her play is inconsistent with a PR looking to lie low. She notoriusly steals an ability. Plus if she was, she would steal immunity not shield.

I would like to concentrate on a fire mafia that knew about Rosie. I just can't believe the outed her investigative role and I really need to hear if it stayed in her neighborhood or went to Central and Avi said it did go to Central and Cafe said no. If no, then it's Mertex, Aye, or Grandma.

I am reading again to ensure I did not miss it. As I said I don't recall it and searched 'investigator', investigate, AFAIR it was only she needed protection as a PR. I will finish reading and verify one way or the other.

Agreed. Unfortunately, it is totally fake here most likely.

Grandma where is your vote? About how many votes on Mertex?

Why the hard-on for Mertex?
Because Mertex is scum. Her bad theft, refusal to claim who she used it on, her tonal difference here than her town games, the fact I was shot while pushing her...
How is it a fact you were shot? Where is the proof of such a "factual" assertion?

Facts are provable. Kindly do so.
Proof eithheld as antitown to prove.

So you're lying.

Vote: ScarletRage
Nope. Cannot quote mod pms. Nice desperation.

I have plenty for a top scumread. Her play is inconsistent with a PR looking to lie low. She notoriusly steals an ability. Plus if she was, she would steal immunity not shield.

Late to the game. We already discussed why she wouldn't have stolen Grandma's. Go back and read moar, scum.

Well, I will wait to see what Cafe and Avatar have to say. For mathblade Avi=Avatar.

But my vote is going to one of the likely fire mafia of Grandma, Aye, or Mertex. I just don't know which one yet.

I am reading again to ensure I did not miss it. As I said I don't recall it and searched 'investigator', investigate, AFAIR it was only she needed protection as a PR. I will finish reading and verify one way or the other.
This makes no sense. Rosie flipped Macho Cop. How could she beg for protection that likely is incompatible? The closest is Mertex who let Rosie die.

This makes no sense. Rosie flipped Macho Cop. How could she beg for protection that likely is incompatible? The closest is Mertex who let Rosie die.

How can Mertex "let" Rosie die if she can't protect her, scum?

Late to the game. We already discussed why she wouldn't have stolen Grandma's. Go back and read moar, scum.

Yeah I get it. You discussed it while I was out. Big words and long discussions for obfuscation.

A PR that needs help takes Grandmas. A VT takes the shield and says who they protected.

How can Mertex "let" Rosie die if she can't protect her, scum?

Shield intercepts yhe attack. Macho means no methid of healing.

Not if a) she had a scumread on Grandma b) she asked and Grandma let her c) the neighborhood approved

A limited claim of PR to yhe hood accomplishes that quite well.

Mertex is scum. Mathblade and House are scum. Now just need one more. Not bad in a days work.

Scummy lying is scummy.

MafiaWiki:

Macho is a role modifier that prevents players from being protected from kills in any way.

The modifier was first developed as a way to neutralise Follow the Cop strategies that exist in Cop/Doctor set-ups, preventing the Cop from gaining theDoctor's protection. Macho Cop is still the most common role associated with this modifier, but other roles have used it for balance and design reasons.

This role modifier is considered Normal on mafiascum.net.

(emphasis mine)

Not letting you off the hook, scum.

Yeah. Macho canmot be healed from an attack that targets them.

The shield redirects entirely. Just like a roleblocker.

Yeah. Macho canmot be healed from an attack that targets them.

The shield redirects entirely. Just like a roleblocker.

Scummy lying is scummy.

MafiaWiki:

Macho is a role modifier that prevents players from being protected from kills in any way.

The modifier was first developed as a way to neutralise Follow the Cop strategies that exist in Cop/Doctor set-ups, preventing the Cop from gaining theDoctor's protection. Macho Cop is still the most common role associated with this modifier, but other roles have used it for balance and design reasons.

This role modifier is considered Normal on mafiascum.net.

(emphasis mine)

Not letting you off the hook, scum.

How did Mertex let Rosie die, @ScarletRage?

Besides, it is not like Mertex knew Rosie was Macho from what I am reading. If she was vt and had suspicion on her, she should take a bullet for Rosie. A PR steals grandma.

Forum List

Back