Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

@Shaitra

Do you have any opinion on who could be town or scum at this time?

I have TN, Wolfsister, Cafe, and you as town right now.

I want to believe TN is town (especially as he's a neighbor!), but him ignoring my questions about how he knew Rosie was a cop is unsettling.

TN?

My fault. I got him and Avvie mixed up somehow.

Where is this convo with Avi? I missed it.
QT511
Post 2898

He answered you in post 513.

And that was all fine and good until Post 2894.

Having to repeat the same question because the first claim is debunked doesn't sit well with me.

Well that is interesting and I finally see where you are coming from. We'll ask him again. Why would Avi say Aye and Grandma brought Rosie's PR to Central and then Cafe saying it didn't happen?

I really wish I could see neighborhood QT's!!

I only searched for the word 'investigate, investigator' and I did not find Aye or Grandma stating such. If they used a different word to tip us off I may have quite likely missed it. Additionally, I was out for a week and still have not caught up on reading, so it may be there. I am sure others in the neighborhood can check behind me.

If I pull a town role, no biggie, I'll just get lynched on day one like last time. But if I pull a scum role, it might not be fair to my partners in crime.

I read that as, "it won't hurt town much to lose an afk player, whereas scum losing 1 person that isn't contributing would be a big hit."

@Shaitra

Do you have any opinion on who could be town or scum at this time?

I have TN, Wolfsister, Cafe, and you as town right now.

I want to believe TN is town (especially as he's a neighbor!), but him ignoring my questions about how he knew Rosie was a cop is unsettling.

TN?

My fault. I got him and Avvie mixed up somehow.

Where is this convo with Avi? I missed it.
QT511
Post 2898

He answered you in post 513.

And that was all fine and good until Post 2894.

Having to repeat the same question because the first claim is debunked doesn't sit well with me.

Well that is interesting and I finally see where you are coming from. We'll ask him again. Why would Avi say Aye and Grandma brought Rosie's PR to Central and then Cafe saying it didn't happen?

I really wish I could see neighborhood QT's!!

I only searched for the word 'investigate, investigator' and I did not find Aye or Grandma stating such. If they used a different word to tip us off I may have quite likely missed it. Additionally, I was out for a week and still have not caught up on reading, so it may be there. I am sure others in the neighborhood can check behind me.

I'd just like a definitive answer. If you and Avatar could hash that out either here or in QT and let us know what's up, it'd be appreciated.

God damn it. No one took the bait. Time to claim.

I am a one shot iceproof townie. ;) Ice scum try to kill me once and I am immune. Seeing a failed ice kill meant they likely tried to kill me since I was pushing Mertex the strongest. I bet yhere's at least another "one shot" proof townie to fire as well.

I was crumbing it while attempting to bait the ice scum to vote me. They did not.

Cafe-mani replaced out and mentioned in the neighborhood that he hated the new forum
If I pull a town role, no biggie, I'll just get lynched on day one like last time. But if I pull a scum role, it might not be fair to my partners in crime.

I read that as, "it won't hurt town much to lose an afk player, whereas scum losing 1 person that isn't contributing would be a big hit."

mani replaced out because he hates the new forum software and said it right away at the beginning of the QT. I PM'd Wake right away and then Sameech replaced in.

Cafe-mani replaced out and mentioned in the neighborhood that he hated the new forum
mani replaced out because he hates the new forum software and said it right away at the beginning of the QT. I PM'd Wake right away and then Sameech replaced in.

Indeed, Mani has gone Elsewhere to sulk.

And there might be a Mafia Game started there if anyone's interested.

God damn it. No one took the bait. Time to claim.

I am a one shot iceproof townie. ;) Ice scum try to kill me once and I am immune. Seeing a failed ice kill meant they likely tried to kill me since I was pushing Mertex the strongest. I bet yhere's at least another "one shot" proof townie to fire as well.

I was crumbing it while attempting to bait the ice scum to vote me. They did not.

( emphasis added)

How do you know they did not try to kill you, do you get a PM stating Ice tried to kill you or something from Wake? I'm asking because I am trying to learn how this game works, there are so flippin many ins and outs. And because it would seem to me if a mafia team tried to kill someone with such a PR or ability, they would be here trying to push a wagon on you given they might think you were scum since they were unable to kill you. And what if you were protected by someone? Wouldn't that had affected the outcome of their tried kill attempt? Too many things to think about here.

Thanks I did not see that on the sign up thread, I must have missed it.

Thanks I did not see that on the sign up thread, I must have missed it.

It was in our neighborhood so understandable.

Cafe, ice scum would think I was scum due to no nk. Think Grandma was not killed bc obvious immunity. They didn't kill the same target. Jailor is a one shot. As to how I was notified, best to keep that under wraps. Mertex never used her shield bc scum.

I am surprised no one bit though. *shrug*

Wow...really nothing guys...no response at all....

I can never figure you out. I was thinking you were scum before you pulled this. I am not understanding a claim like that. You have no way of knowing if ice targeted you or not and one shot ice proof townie is strange. If true, stop trying to get the fire one shot outed because that is likely still good.

Or you are BSing us. I have no clue. I can't read you worth shit.

The fireproof townie should not claim. It was not an attempt to out them but merely to inform the rest of the town to it's probable existance.

I do have my ways. That is unless you claim to know who they killed. ;)

The fireproof townie should not claim. It was not an attempt to out them but merely to inform the rest of the town to it's probable existance.

I do have my ways. That is unless you claim to know who they killed. ;)

I see no point in saying anything about it at all in either case. I have who they shot at.

Vote: Scarlet Rage

She tried to get me to fake a dayvig in the thread. She's also been suggesting a ton of weird shit in the neighbor thread. Not posting in the way of who she thinks scum is but wants my ideas. FA is a contributor so they get a town read right now.

@ANYONE: WHO IS SAM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*is frustrated at trying to guess the many many nicknames in this thread*

Wolf, the goal is to bait ice scum to vote me.

Oh really? How do you have who they shot at?

Forum List

Back