Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

BTW, what is it exactly that the collusion was going to do? Anyone have any information on what the collusion did?
We know Russia interfered. The charge was that the Trump campaign directed and or otherwise helped that effort.

So if Jussie Smollett is facing years in prison for falsely accusing someone of a crime... What is the penalty for falsely accusing a President of treason?
About the same for pussy grabbing
Clinton was impeached because of that.
actually for lying under oath about it.
Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction, both federal felonies, committed while in office.
The Democrats never once denied the charges, only that they do not rise to the level of an impeachable offense.
Apparently, they have since changes their minds.
We all saw the evidence.

So why cabn't we see the Mueller Report & that evidence?
what is it you saw?

BTW, what is it exactly that the collusion was going to do? Anyone have any information on what the collusion did?
We know Russia interfered. The charge was that the Trump campaign directed and or otherwise helped that effort.
how did they interfere? you didn't answer that question. What did they actually do? Did they contact you and change your vote?

then the Clintons and Obama should have no objection to an investigation of the entire incident. In fact, they should call for one to shut this down for good. Do you support that?

Now that the Mueller report is out, why have we not heard anything from Obama, Clinton, Lynch, McCabe, et. al. Are they afraid that the investigation that is coming on them will do them in? Rest assured, it is coming. ALL of the truth will be brought out.
You just can't admit that your Russian masters made a lying SUCKER out of you, so you desperately try to change the subject.

The dates of the donation to the Clinton Foundation and the sale of UrAsia to Uranium One as well as when the Russians started to buy Uranium One are a matter of public record and need no further investigation to prove that Russia Limbaugh and the rest of GOP Hate Radio lied to SUCKERS like you. Why aren't you insisting on an investigation into the Uranium One lie and your MessiahRushie?

BTW, the Mueller report is NOT out, SUCKER, only the BARR report, which is worthless!!!

then once again, if your version is correct the Clintons should have no objection to an investigation, in fact they should welcome one. Right?

so, are you saying that Barr's summary is a lie? Or are you saying that Mueller is a Russian spy? Or is it that Mueller and his team of Clinton supporters and contributors were actually working for Trump?

Give it up, fool. Its over, Trump will be president for 6 more years.
Your OWN damn link proved my FACTS are correct and your lies are lies!

I am clearly saying Barr is in pocket of The Rat, Russian Agent Tramp, and you are a stupid SUCKER!

This is the thing about you DittoTards, even after your lies are proven to be lies you are still STUPID enough to mindlessly parrot more lies from your same lying scum sources without question.

so now Barr is a Russian plant working with Trump and Putin to destroy the USA? Do you have idea how stupid that is?

You guys lost, Clinton is a criminal, you just keep piling on and making your shit pile deeper

There is no level of proof or evidence that will ever satisfy the rabid Trump hater. Just like all good little conspiracy believers, all evidence contrary to their belief is faked and everyone who presents it is a part of the conspiracy, and every tidbit that agrees with their belief, no matter how unsubstantiated, is granted absolute gospel truth status.

Years from now, they will still be saying the same things.
So you agree Hillary should not be locked up and OJ didn't do it.

As the report states:
[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated
with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

So if Jussie Smollett is facing years in prison for falsely accusing someone of a crime... What is the penalty for falsely accusing a President of treason?
About the same for pussy grabbing
Clinton was impeached because of that.
actually for lying under oath about it.
Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction, both federal felonies, committed while in office.
The Democrats never once denied the charges, only that they do not rise to the level of an impeachable offense.
Apparently, they have since changes their minds.
We all saw the evidence.

So why cabn't we see the Mueller Report & that evidence?

Don't you trust Mueller's conclusions?

"In light of Mr. Mueller’s findings, there are only two ways to interpret these actions and statements from senior members of the intelligence community:

1. The first is that they got played because they were incompetent.
Anyone who reads the compromising texts between FBI master spy Peter Strzok and his FBI lover, Lisa Page, might well find the clown argument persuasive.

2. (But there’s something even worse than an intelligence community that has been played.) It’s an intelligence community that chose to play along simply because its members hated Donald Trump.

For a full reckoning, America will need an accounting of the evidence used to launch that counterintelligence probe, the unmasking of officials, the leaks, and the likely abuse of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants.

The lesson here is this: Be careful what you wish for. Because the questions this special prosecutor has unleashed might yet yield federal criminal indictments. Just not for the people the fantasists of Russian collusion (traitors) expected."

Opinion | Mueller Exposes Spy Chiefs

You just can't admit that your Russian masters made a lying SUCKER out of you, so you desperately try to change the subject.

The dates of the donation to the Clinton Foundation and the sale of UrAsia to Uranium One as well as when the Russians started to buy Uranium One are a matter of public record and need no further investigation to prove that Russia Limbaugh and the rest of GOP Hate Radio lied to SUCKERS like you. Why aren't you insisting on an investigation into the Uranium One lie and your MessiahRushie?

BTW, the Mueller report is NOT out, SUCKER, only the BARR report, which is worthless!!!

then once again, if your version is correct the Clintons should have no objection to an investigation, in fact they should welcome one. Right?

so, are you saying that Barr's summary is a lie? Or are you saying that Mueller is a Russian spy? Or is it that Mueller and his team of Clinton supporters and contributors were actually working for Trump?

I am clearly saying Barr is in pocket of The Rat, Russian Agent Tramp, and you are a stupid SUCKER!

This is the thing about you DittoTards, even after your lies are proven to be lies you are still STUPID enough to mindlessly parrot more lies from your same lying scum sources without question.

so now Barr is a Russian plant working with Trump and Putin to destroy the USA? Do you have idea how stupid that is?

You guys lost, Clinton is a criminal, you just keep piling on and making your shit pile deeper

There is no level of proof or evidence that will ever satisfy the rabid Trump hater. Just like all good little conspiracy believers, all evidence contrary to their belief is faked and everyone who presents it is a part of the conspiracy, and every tidbit that agrees with their belief, no matter how unsubstantiated, is granted absolute gospel truth status.

Of course she shouldn't be locked up unless she's convicted of a crime. That would be an injustice. I think there's a double standard at play that allows her to get away with things for which an ordinary person would be facing serious prison time, but that's just my opinion. As for OJ, he was found liable for the deaths using a lower standard of proof, so I can't say absolutely either way. I believe he did it, but again, that's my opinion, and in neither case does my opinion put anyone in prison. Why do you ask, just trolling, hoping to pin me in a corner, what?

Of course she shouldn't be locked up unless she's convicted of a crime. That would be an injustice. I think there's a double standard at play that allows her to get away with things for which an ordinary person would be facing serious prison time, but that's just my opinion. As for OJ, he was found liable for the deaths using a lower standard of proof, so I can't say absolutely either way. I believe he did it, but again, that's my opinion, and in neither case does my opinion put anyone in prison. Why do you ask, just trolling, hoping to pin me in a corner, what?
So, your opinion is that of a Hillaryhater, right?

And you believe OJ did it.

So you believe that the results of investigations do not always find the needed proof but it does not mean the people were innocent.

So why Am I a Trump hater because:

1) I want to see the entire Muller report or at least have the Democrat leadership see it.
2) Just because Trump did not get caught does nit make him innocent in the wake of his numerous lies he & his campaign members told about it.

how did they interfere? you didn't answer that question. What did they actually do? Did they contact you and change your vote?
The FBI & other intelligence agencies said they did. Look up those articles & actially read them.

As the report states:
[T]he investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated
with the Russian government in its election interference activities.
We don't know what the actual report said at all.

Forum List

Back