Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

I will stop talking about the Mueller report. As soon as I see it in its entirety, unedited.

Oh, no one is telling you to stop. In fact, keep on taking about it. The majority of voters, not being terribly concerned with this, will see it as irrational overreach.

I will stop talking about the Mueller report. As soon as I see it in its entirety, unedited.
.if the report truly does exonerate Donald Trump, completely and totally -- and that is possible, however unlikely -- then the easiest way to prove it is to make the report public. Make the report public, seize the narrative, crush his opponent in one single stroke of schadenfreude. It would be the greatest moment of triumph in the history of politics. Trump, utterly vindicated, by the very man he’s daily vilified as his enemy. And don’t tell me sealed-indictments or classified information are stopping him. Because Trump has never demonstrated any concern for protection of either the legal system or classified information. This investigation, these accusations, this has been Trump’s obsession, the gadfly of all gadflies, the spur under his saddle and the pebble in his shoe, the festering carbuncle on his ass. I gave up counting how many times he’s tweeted about it, or angrily proclaimed his persecution in interviews, or furiously declared “Presidential Harassment” at one of his campaign rallies.

For more than a year we listened as Trump and his various mouthpieces have pushed paranoia and increasingly unhinged conspiracy theories.

And now, in his moment of triumph, when Trump and all of his supporters from Alex Jones to Sean Hannity have finally at long last been proven right, he’s suddenly what? Become reserved on Twitter? No desire to rub victory in the faces of “Chuck and Nancy,” Crooked Hillary, Crazy Joe, Da Nang Dick, CNN, The New York Times, Fake News, or even Alec Baldwin and Saturday Night Live? Really?

No press conference?

No tweetstorm?

Really?

If Mueller’s report really says what Trump claims it does, then he could own all the liberals, forever, by simply releasing it.

Well, you know the report has not been made public.

You know who’s seen it and who has not.

You know Trump, a man with a record of pathological lies, is asking you to just take his word for it.

That’s what you know.

And, my friends, that’s a lot."

Well Eddie, try learning about this thing called the law. Neither Schiff, Pelosi, or you are entitled to see the entire report. Grand jury information can not be released BY LAW. Individuals talked about but not indicted can NOT have their names released BY LAW. Funny how you and the rest of the lefties are fine with ignoring and flat out breaking the law. Go ahead and fight and subpoena all you want. Just another loss for you.

They'd like to. Literally. They're violently unhinged.

Dave, are you still upset about being unable to jail climate scientists for thoughtcrimes against TheParty? Frustrated Stalinists are funny, so you're funny.
You're a liar. You lie all the time. I provided quotes by climate change cultists who want to punish non-believers.

You provide no evidence of your claim. Thoughtcrime is an exclusively leftist phenomenon.

Stop lying. It's boring

So if Jussie Smollett is facing years in prison for falsely accusing someone of a crime... What is the penalty for falsely accusing a President of treason?
About the same for pussy grabbing
Clinton was impeached because of that.
actually for lying under oath about it.
Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction, both federal felonies, committed while in office.
The Democrats never once denied the charges, only that they do not rise to the level of an impeachable offense.
Apparently, they have since changes their minds.
We all saw the evidence.

So why cabn't we see the Mueller Report & that evidence?
You saw what you were told you saw. You were fed a carefully-crafted vision by people with a vested interest in manipulating you.

And you performed exactly as ordered.

.if the report truly does exonerate Donald Trump, completely and totally -- and that is possible, however unlikely -- then the easiest way to prove it is to make the report public. Make the report public, seize the narrative, crush his opponent in one single stroke of schadenfreude. It would be the greatest moment of triumph in the history of politics. Trump, utterly vindicated, by the very man he’s daily vilified as his enemy. And don’t tell me sealed-indictments or classified information are stopping him. Because Trump has never demonstrated any concern for protection of either the legal system or classified information. This investigation, these accusations, this has been Trump’s obsession, the gadfly of all gadflies, the spur under his saddle and the pebble in his shoe, the festering carbuncle on his ass. I gave up counting how many times he’s tweeted about it, or angrily proclaimed his persecution in interviews, or furiously declared “Presidential Harassment” at one of his campaign rallies.

For more than a year we listened as Trump and his various mouthpieces have pushed paranoia and increasingly unhinged conspiracy theories.

And now, in his moment of triumph, when Trump and all of his supporters from Alex Jones to Sean Hannity have finally at long last been proven right, he’s suddenly what? Become reserved on Twitter? No desire to rub victory in the faces of “Chuck and Nancy,” Crooked Hillary, Crazy Joe, Da Nang Dick, CNN, The New York Times, Fake News, or even Alec Baldwin and Saturday Night Live? Really?

No press conference?

No tweetstorm?

Really?

If Mueller’s report really says what Trump claims it does, then he could own all the liberals, forever, by simply releasing it.

Well, you know the report has not been made public.

You know who’s seen it and who has not.

You know Trump, a man with a record of pathological lies, is asking you to just take his word for it.

That’s what you know.

And, my friends, that’s a lot."
Given the current pathetic claims that Mueller is a Russian agent, the left will not accept the report. Guaranteed.

Y'all hate Trump, so he's guilty. Period. That's all it is.

Pappadopolous told MSNBC he had “street cred” in prison because it was “Trump country”

Well Eddie, try learning about this thing called the law. Neither Schiff, Pelosi, or you are entitled to see the entire report. Grand jury information can not be released BY LAW. Individuals talked about but not indicted can NOT have their names released BY LAW. Funny how you and the rest of the lefties are fine with ignoring and flat out breaking the law. Go ahead and fight and subpoena all you want. Just another loss for you.
Do you think the entire Mueller investigation was a grand jury?

You're a liar. You lie all the time. I provided quotes by climate change cultists who want to punish non-believers.

Yep. There are a few such people. But only very few. That's why you have to search the dark corners of the internet to find only a few.

In stark contrast, _every_ denier here wants climate scientists jailed. We don't have to search the internet. The Staliinists are right here.

The two sides are totally different here. Yours is Stalinist, while ours stands for free speech.

You provide no evidence of your claim,

So, do you condemn the attempts by the Republican party to jail Dr. Mann and other climate scientists? Yes or no.

And here's a fine record of hundreds of censorship attempts from the right. And you lvoe those people.

Silencing Climate Science - Sabin Center for Climate Change Law[/QUOTE]

About the same for pussy grabbing
Clinton was impeached because of that.
actually for lying under oath about it.
Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction, both federal felonies, committed while in office.
The Democrats never once denied the charges, only that they do not rise to the level of an impeachable offense.
Apparently, they have since changes their minds.
We all saw the evidence.

So why cabn't we see the Mueller Report & that evidence?
You saw what you were told you saw. You were fed a carefully-crafted vision by people with a vested interest in manipulating you.

And you performed exactly as ordered.

Do do know the the Bill Clinton impeachment is public record, right?

Mueller is not the person who could exonerate anyone, he was charged to investigate and indict if he found criminality. He found none.

That is not correct. Barr found no criminality, but Barr was hired specifically to do that.

The Trump admin doesn't want the Mueller report released unless they censor it first. What does that tell you? To most people, it's an admission of guilt.

so now Barr is a Russian plant working with Trump and Putin to destroy the USA? Do you have idea how stupid that is?

You guys lost, Clinton is a criminal, you just keep piling on and making your shit pile deeper

There is no level of proof or evidence that will ever satisfy the rabid Trump hater. Just like all good little conspiracy believers, all evidence contrary to their belief is faked and everyone who presents it is a part of the conspiracy, and every tidbit that agrees with their belief, no matter how unsubstantiated, is granted absolute gospel truth status.

Years from now, they will still be saying the same things.
So you agree Hillary should not be locked up and OJ didn't do it.

Of course she shouldn't be locked up unless she's convicted of a crime. That would be an injustice. I think there's a double standard at play that allows her to get away with things for which an ordinary person would be facing serious prison time, but that's just my opinion. As for OJ, he was found liable for the deaths using a lower standard of proof, so I can't say absolutely either way. I believe he did it, but again, that's my opinion, and in neither case does my opinion put anyone in prison. Why do you ask, just trolling, hoping to pin me in a corner, what?
So, your opinion is that of a Hillaryhater, right?

And you believe OJ did it.

So you believe that the results of investigations do not always find the needed proof but it does not mean the people were innocent.

So why Am I a Trump hater because:

1) I want to see the entire Muller report or at least have the Democrat leadership see it.
2) Just because Trump did not get caught does nit make him innocent in the wake of his numerous lies he & his campaign members told about it.

Are you in fact a rabid Trump hater that will never be satisfied no matter what evidence is presented? I believe OJ did it, but I'm not pounding the keyboard on debate boards insisting that he be locked up for it and that everyone who decided he didn't do it is part of a massive conspiracy. I can also believe Hillary is guilty of doing things that would get a normal civilian locked up, but I'm also not pounding the keyboard demanding that the universe align with my wishes so I can watch her doing the perp stumble. Now if further investigation should reveal that, as I suspect, those in power at the time decided she would not see the inside of a hail cell no matter what, (something I predicted at the time) then I would like to see them suffer the consequences as well as her.

But note that I accepted the results of the OJ trial and the Hillary investigations without demanding ever more evidence that they were guilty. I didn't, for example, insist that I had to see the emails that she claimed were personal.
I do hate liars, frauds, business cheat, women abusers, destroyers of our great country, destroyers of our environment, destroyers of our children's future, and those who sell out America to line their own pockets.

Why do you support them?

There is no level of proof or evidence that will ever satisfy the rabid Trump hater. Just like all good little conspiracy believers, all evidence contrary to their belief is faked and everyone who presents it is a part of the conspiracy, and every tidbit that agrees with their belief, no matter how unsubstantiated, is granted absolute gospel truth status.

Of course she shouldn't be locked up unless she's convicted of a crime. That would be an injustice. I think there's a double standard at play that allows her to get away with things for which an ordinary person would be facing serious prison time, but that's just my opinion. As for OJ, he was found liable for the deaths using a lower standard of proof, so I can't say absolutely either way. I believe he did it, but again, that's my opinion, and in neither case does my opinion put anyone in prison. Why do you ask, just trolling, hoping to pin me in a corner, what?

So you believe that the results of investigations do not always find the needed proof but it does not mean the people were innocent.

1) I want to see the entire Muller report or at least have the Democrat leadership see it.
2) Just because Trump did not get caught does nit make him innocent in the wake of his numerous lies he & his campaign members told about it.

Are you in fact a rabid Trump hater that will never be satisfied no matter what evidence is presented? I believe OJ did it, but I'm not pounding the keyboard on debate boards insisting that he be locked up for it and that everyone who decided he didn't do it is part of a massive conspiracy. I can also believe Hillary is guilty of doing things that would get a normal civilian locked up, but I'm also not pounding the keyboard demanding that the universe align with my wishes so I can watch her doing the perp stumble. Now if further investigation should reveal that, as I suspect, those in power at the time decided she would not see the inside of a hail cell no matter what, (something I predicted at the time) then I would like to see them suffer the consequences as well as her.

But note that I accepted the results of the OJ trial and the Hillary investigations without demanding ever more evidence that they were guilty. I didn't, for example, insist that I had to see the emails that she claimed were personal.
I do hate liars, frauds, business cheat, women abusers, destroyers of our great country, destroyers of our environment, destroyers of our children's future, and those who sell out America to line their own pockets.

Why do you support them?

Damn, you must have trouble looking at yourself in the mirror.

Why do you support them?

I tell you what I think about Hillary and OJ and from that you get that nonsense?

Why do you support them?

So, you don't know that Trump is a proven fraud and business cheat? (Trump U & short paying contractors)

Trump was a woman abuser (20 women with comolaints)

Destroyers of our great country ( running up the debt, hurting farmers & manufacturers, [pissing off our allies)

Destroyers of our environment (lessening pollution standards)

Destroyers of our chilsren's future ( His denial of AGW)

Lining his pockets (Using Mir a Lago to parade foreign leaders before his membership)

So, really, why do you support this?

Why do you support them?

So, you don't know that Trump is a proven fraud and business cheat? (Trump U & short paying contractors)

Trump was a woman abuser (20 women with comolaints)

Destroyers of our great country ( running up the debt, hurting farmers & manufacturers, [pissing off our allies)

Destroyers of our environment (lessening pollution standards)

Destroyers of our chilsren's future ( His denial of AGW)

Lining his pockets (Using Mir a Lago to parade foreign leaders before his membership)

So, really, why do you support this?

Dang, you missed collusion.

Steele was too nervous to send the dossier electronically. he told friends he felt like he had a nuclear weapon in his hands!

Forum List

Back