Official: R-wing hackers tried repeatedly to attack Obamacare website?

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
This just in. It is very possible that right wing operatives have successfully attacked the Obamacare site and are greatly responsible for the troubles besieging Obamacare overall. Stay tuned boys and girls. Stay tuned

Official: Hackers tried repeatedly to attack Obamacare website - CNN.com

Washington (CNN) -- Hackers have attempted more than a dozen cyber attacks against the Obamacare website, according to a top Homeland Security Department official...

Read the article again, liar.

Hackers have attempted more than a dozen cyber attacks against the Obamacare website, according to a top Homeland Security Department official.

The attacks, which are under investigation, failed, said the official.

Not so fast. The attacks are under investigation and could still discover different results. Stay tuned TemplarKormac.

Hackers have attempted more than a dozen cyber attacks against the Obamacare website, according to a top Homeland Security Department official.

Not so fast. The attacks are under investigation and could still discover different results. Stay tuned TemplarKormac.

Please. Were you ever taught to read at school? Obviously not.

hACDFAE06

karl rove

fred and david koch

stationed in the basement bunker of fox news

feverishly working to undermine the

awesome health dot gov website

--LOL

This just in. It is very possible that right wing operatives have successfully attacked the Obamacare site and are greatly responsible for the troubles besieging Obamacare overall. Stay tuned boys and girls. Stay tuned

Washington (CNN) -- Hackers have attempted more than a dozen cyber attacks against the Obamacare website, according to a top Homeland Security Department official...

You are just too dumb for words. From the very article you posted:

"The attacks, which are under investigation, failed, said the official."

Where did it even mention right-wing? It is not just right-wingers that are against Obamacare. Hey, you forgot to mention that George W. Bush lead this effort... :lol:

I should neg you for this post, but I won't, simply because you did a good enough job of negging yourself with the idiocy of this post and your comments. This is a perfect example as to why people like you are a complete and total waste of a food stamp.

francoHFW who brayed like a JACKASS: said:
tHEY ALREADY RUINED IT WITH MANY STATES MORE THAN EXPECTED, AND THEN REFUSING FUNDING...WOULDN'T DOUBT IT A BIT...

Do everyone a favor, go sit on the toilet and clear out your mind...whatever there is of it

Last edited:

Gossip has it that it's the #OWS anarchists. Hmm..., maybe it's those pesky Katzenjammer kids.

Where did it even mention right-wing? It is not just right-wingers that are against Obamacare. Hey, you forgot to mention that George W. Bush lead this effort... :lol:

I should neg you for this post, but I won't, simply because you did a good enough job of negging yourself with the idiocy of this post and your comments. This is a perfect example as to why people like you are a complete and total waste of a food stamp.

francoHFW brayed like a jackass: said:
tHEY ALREADY RUINED IT WITH MANY STATES MORE THAN EXPECTED, AND THEN REFUSING FUNDING...WOULDN'T DOUBT IT A BIT...

Do everyone a favor, go sit on the toilet and clear out your mind...whatever there is of it

Simple logic and deduction fail you I clearly see.

They would know if the site was hacked, idiot.

The problem is that the site is so screwed up even the hackers can't use it.

francoHFW brayed like a jackass: said:

Simple logic and deduction fail you I clearly see.

I would like to say simple logic is a perfect description of you, however since you have no logic, the term simple will definitely be a nice addition to your resume which includes village idiot.

Forum List

Back