Changes from "The Kingdom of No More Tears for the Innocent"

Loki666

Rookie
Nov 13, 2013
GA, USA
This is a quote from a blog. Credit for this goes to "The Kingdom of No More Tears for The Innocent" and everyone involved in this movement with helping make these things possible. I am a new member on this board, so I can't post the source link to this article at the time. Blog posted today's date.

Article Quoted:

Okay, there are going to be some changes around here. I’m going to make sure of it. And for the most part, it’s going to be done for free.

First and foremost what is for some reason being called “The Illuminati” has way too much power in the US Government.

So I’ve decided I’m going to reverse this so that it is no longer true.

Also, human trafficking is not cool. Humans should not be slaves. So this also will be changed, cause I refuse to accept that [omitted.] Did I neglect to mention this is the 17th Revelation of Biblical Proportions? (You’ll know if you’re reading the paperwork.)

I think that National Security is one big mess, so this is being cleaned up. Foreign Governments hold more power over National Security than our own elected Officials, and this also will be corrected.

Now I am very sick and tired of people using government resources to run their own private holy wars in the name of Jesus, Satan, or anyone else, so this will also be stopped.

There is too much child abuse on this earth, so all child abuse is going to be eliminated. The difference between child abuse and tyranny is literally time, so these problems will eventually be corrected in time. This one is going to take a lot longer to do than the rest.

Now there are all you evil ones walking around, pretending that there is some spark of the good in humanity present within you who still don’t know what love feels like… I’ve already discussed the ordeals, so there’s no need to explain this again, but there is a game you are now playing whether or not you read this. You’re going to play this game, [omitted] it, and you’re going to like it. For you this is actually going to be an amazing ride. You can leave or stay, I don’t care.

Updates from The Kingdom of No More Tears for the Innocent:

1. In a continuation of our previous work we are re-opening crack downs on human traffickers in North and South America.

2. We will be reducing the level of radiation in the world's water supply world wide.

3. DLX Safekids Ops will be launched world wide for some of the most extreme child abusers.

4. Important updates for the US Government will be activated concerning a variety of important topics involving internal reform (conspiracies) which cannot be discussed in detail here.

If you found this post via search engine try searching Tumblr.

free paperwork.jpg

Asar = Cuneiform word for "the all seeing eye" which is a tool used in these ops and proof our power and authority. This is from the Sumerian religion and not affiliated with Illuminati.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back