Official Federal Criminal Complaint Filed With FBI Against Obama

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
It's a doozy at 22 pages long and it lays out the framework against Obama's forged long form birth certificate. The man who filed the complaint is an international expert on scanners and document-imaging software with years of experience and he is putting his CEO reputation as a International company owner on the line in order to protect the Constitutions Article 2 Section 1 which has been violated. I believe this is a smart move towards initiating a investigation into these federal crimes that has been committed.

Here is the full Federal complaint submitted to the FBI:
http://www.vectorpub.com/Obamas_certificate_of_birth_May-22-2011_Expanded_News Realease.pdf

Story:
Criminal complaint charges Obama birth record 'forged'
22-page brief filed with FBI claims 'irrefutable proof' document a fraud

It's a doozy at 22 pages long and it lays out the framework against Obama's forged long form birth certificate. The man who filed the complaint is an international expert on scanners and document-imaging software with years of experience and he is putting his CEO reputation as a International company owner on the line in order to protect the Constitutions Article 2 Section 1 which has been violated. I believe this is a smart move towards initiating a investigation into these federal crimes that has been committed.

http://www.vectorpub.com/Obamas_certificate_of_birth_May-22-2011_Expanded_News Realease.pdf

Story:
Didn't you post 2 weeks ago that some :asshole: was supposed to "reveal" the name of the forger last week? Your source for that bullshit was WingNutsDaily also.
Some morons never learn, no matter how many times their sources shit all over them. :cuckoo:

Story:

Oh, I know too much about Obama to believe he was born in the US...

Furthermore I've been claiming his "birth certificate" was manipulated since day one.

He was born in Kenya and his own paternal grandmother (and other family from Kenya) swears up and down he was born in Kenya...

The guy only has 8 brothers and sisters and NONE of them were born in the US - in what universe is Obama the exception?

Why would his father have his Junior born in the US?? it makes no sense for legacy reasons.

I'll bet anything 5-10 years from now Obama will admit he was born in Kenya to set precedent so a dickhead like Luis Gutierrez can run for president.

• Banned

Story:
Didn't you post 2 weeks ago that some :asshole: was supposed to "reveal" the name of the forger last week? Your source for that bullshit was WingNutsDaily also.
Some morons never learn, no matter how many times their sources shit all over them. :cuckoo:

The complaint is not from WND but from Doug Vogt. WND only reported the complaint and the complaint is real and has been filed with the FBI.

Story:

The complaint is not from WND but from Doug Vogt. WND only reported the complaint and the complaint is real and has been filed with the FBI.
And Wing Nuts Daily also "reported" that the :asshole: Corsi was going to reveal the name of the forget last week. So tell the name of the forger before you expect anyone to believe what WingNutsDaily "reports."

Story:

Furthermore I've been claiming his "birth certificate" was manipulated since day one.

He was born in Kenya and his own paternal grandmother (and other family from Kenya) swears up and down he was born in Kenya...
That is a boldfaced lie! His grandma swears up and down he was born in Hawaii.

• Banned

Story:

Not true.

His grandmother said over and over again on the radio host tape, (that the birthers say is the proof that obama was born in Kenya) that obama was born in Hawaii and the radio host did not acknowledge her, even though she kept repeating such to him, he kept twisting her words and trying to make her out to saying he was born in Kenya....

Just LISTEN to this tape in full....pretty please.

His grandmother said over and over again on the radio host tape, (that the birthers say is the proof that obama was born in Kenya) that obama was born in Hawaii and the radio host did not acknowledge her, even though she kept repeating such to him, he kept twisting her words and trying to make her out to saying he was born in Kenya....

Of course, it doesn't matter, because this has nothing to do with a birth certificate. This has everything to do with extremists refusing to recognize Obama as President because he's a liberal, or because he's black, or both.

I'm sure she did...but she was also living in the US ILLEGALLY for many years. This was brought to Obama's attention too, HE IGNORED it as did all of the media! Why would she want to say something that would harm Obama? He was most likely supporting her here...
He also had an aunt that was (or is) here illegally. So why wouldn't people think that there's a very good chance he's here illegally too??

Of course, it doesn't matter, because this has nothing to do with a birth certificate. This has everything to do with extremists refusing to recognize Obama as President because he's a liberal, or because he's black, or both.

Or maybe it's just because he's the worst president ever and it has nothing to do with being liberal or black??

I'm sure she did...but she was also living in the US ILLEGALLY for many years. This was brought to Obama's attention too, HE IGNORED it as did all of the media! Why would she want to say something that would harm Obama? He was most likely supporting her here...
He also had an aunt that was (or is) here illegally. So why wouldn't people think that there's a very good chance he's here illegally too??

i believe you are speaking about his aunt, caroljo? FYI, I was speaking about obama's grandmother in kenya, the tape that the birthers say she says he was born in kenya.

i am not certain if his aunt has said anything on where he was born?

:confused:

Shouldn't they be filing a criminal case against the state of Hawaii instead of Obama?

After all, they are the ones that provided the birth certificate.

i believe you are speaking about his aunt, caroljo? FYI, I was speaking about obama's grandmother in kenya, the tape that the birthers say she says he was born in kenya.

i am not certain if his aunt has said anything on where he was born?

Yes you're right and i apologize...it was his aunt! There are many in Kenya that say he was born there. I often wonder why he lets this go on if it isn't true. Why would they say it if it wasn't true? What would they get out of lying about it? I would think all he'd have to do is pay them off and they would shut up about it.. :)

Not true.

They must be talking about the grandmother that raised him and lived in Hawaii...i think she's the one that passed away? That grandmother probably did say he was born there. His paternal grandmother in Kenya most likely didn't say it...as much as he's ever helped any of his family living in Kenya, they're probably pissed! :)

Forum List

Back