Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

Thai doctors cured one women in 48 hours with a mix of american anti viral HIV and flu doses

Looks like chi com Zombie apocalypse has been called off

What is Trump doing to protect Americans from possible pandemics?

Folding every program Obama instituted to provide a bulwark"

Laurie Garrett on How Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Response to the Coronavirus Pandemic | Democracy Now!

"Well, the Trump administration, from the moment it came in, wanted to disband programs that were signature programs of the Obama administration.

"One of them had to do with global health security in response to the 2014 Ebola epidemic in West Africa, which, as you know, was a very deadly outcome and involved three countries. The United States played a big role, including having our military on site in Liberia in support.

"And the Trump administration pretty much disbanded the entire program, got rid of the National Security Council’s special pandemic response unit, got rid of the equivalent in the Department of Homeland Security, cut the budget of the Centers for Disease Control, and, you know, we can go down a huge list.

"Even a program that is specifically aiming at protecting you and me, citizens inside the country, by beefing up the hospital capacities and training of local healthcare workers and public health leaders is running out of money and will be officially shut down in May, unless something happens.

"And Congress has refused to even look at it.

"McConnell has never allowed it to even come up for a vote.

"So, we’re in a situation now where we’re flying on fumes, with people in charge who have never really been in the middle of epidemics, haven’t listened to those who really understand how to stop an epidemic."
maga_morons_are_governing_america_embroidered_baseball_cap-r8dda1466ef394672b62d2c6bfd2c5855_65f3y_8byvr_540.jpg

A simple virus has the world quivering in fear. WTF!

100 years ago over 50 million people worldwide were killed by the Spanish influenza. This isn't even a blip on the radar, but the media hypes it all up and puts everyone into a fear frenzy.

Well the mortality rate of the people infected by the Spanish Flu was between 10 and 20 %, vague thanks to censorship.
The Wuhan Corona Virus has had a mortality rate of about 2 % so far, so yeah it's not really comparable.

However the vast majority of the infected, around 94 %, is neither dead nor recovered. The amount of recovered is only at about twice that of the dead, if the numbers won't change the mortality rate is going to end up at about 33 % or 1/3 for the Wuhan Virus. Currently 14 % of the infected are considered critical with a high chance of dying.

And take into account that this is mostly in China, a country thats actively quarantining entire million-people cities and are using the outmost force when trying to contain the spread.

If this shit starts to spread through India, or even worse, Africa, it's going to explode in numbers beacuse those shitholes won't have the competence, infrastructure or resources to do much about it, especially not when it can take two whole weeks for symptoms to show.

Ebola spread like a wildfire in western africa beacuse stupid uneducated tribal africans hugged their dead a thousand times before burying them and this new shit spreads through the air.

Stupid africans might kill us all.

I went to the store about a week ago. While I was shopping. A strange person came up to me real closely and cough at my direction and then walked away real quickly. Later on, I started to feel a little irritation in my throat. The irritation stayed around in my throat for about a couple of days. And then it went away. It is hard for me to catch a flu. It is because the way I eat (Organic kosher diet). But during flu seasons or when I believe that the government is trying to unleash a bio weapon onto the public. That I overdoses on Non GMO vitamin C wafers. I'll chew a handful or throw a bunch of them in my bottled water or flavored drinks and let them dissolve. You can't get sick from overdosing off of vitamin C. Only thing that you'll get from consuming lots of vitamin C? Is a baby smooth complexion and feeling wired.
And then I'l drink lots of Non GMO sodas. To remove the top layer of mucus lining in our digestive tract. That it prevent stomach acid from dissolving away your tract. But at times you can build up too much mucus that it traps bacteria or viruses inside of the lining. So you'll want to dissolve some of its layers away at times to prevent that from happening.
But I do believe that there are people that are being paid to spread viruses out to the public. And right now, they re trying their best to bring down China's economy after this new trade deal that Pres.Trump has made with them. Then they'll say, "See look at the trade deal that Pres.Trump has made with China!" "That it destroyed their economy".
China isn't the enemy. Neither Russia, N.Korea and Venezuela. But there is a shadow government that are working on the inside of these countries that are the enemy.

BETHESDA, Md. -- Forget being sneezed on: Government scientists are deliberately giving dozens of volunteers the flu by squirting the live virus straight up their noses.

It may sound bizarre, but the rare type of research is a step in the quest for better flu vaccines. It turns out that how the body fends off influenza remains something of a mystery.

"Vaccines are working, but we could do better," said Dr. Matthew Memoli of the National Institutes of Health, who is leading the study that aims to infect up to 100 adults over the next year.

Volunteers infected with flu for $3,000 in gov't research program

(CNN)The US government on Tuesday lifted a ban on making lethal viruses, saying the research is necessary to "develop strategies and effective countermeasures against rapidly evolving pathogens that pose a threat to public health."

Dr. Francis Collins, director of the National Institutes of Health, made the announcement, in which he outlined a new framework for the controversial research. The work with three viruses can now go forward, but only if a scientific review panel determines that the benefits outweigh the risks.
"We have a responsibility to ensure that research with infectious agents is conducted responsibly, and that we consider the potential biosafety and biosecurity risks associated with such research," Collins said in a statement.

Why the government is creating lethal viruses - CNN

It's not airplanes spreading the virus so much ---

It's cruise ships!! By far the biggest out-of-China nodes of infection are now on cruise ships. And one just sailed into Bayonne, NJ, with several people infected -- they said 4 at first, now they are saying 10 as of about 2 PM 2/7. The reason is that like airplanes, they all breathe the same air, recirculated, but the cruise trip lasts for days or weeks.
And after they start getting infections, everyone is locked down --- until what? Until they ALL get infected?? There is something very wrong with this idea of plague ships waiting till everyone gets sick from each other. There's no hope for healthy people if that is going on.

The United States government has made the shocking admission that its 1940s-era scientists deliberately infected Guatemalans with sexually transmitted diseases - and even gave a dying woman syphilis.

The horrifying revelation was made this week by a panel commissioned by President Obama to investigate the dark chapter in American medical history.

More than 1,300 Guatemalans were given various STDs between 1946 and 1948 to see if the diseases could be treated with penicillin, and at least 83 people died during the trials, the panel discovered.

United States admits scientists injected Guatemalans with sexually transmitted diseases

The United States government has made the shocking admission that its 1940s-era scientists deliberately infected Guatemalans with sexually transmitted diseases - and even gave a dying woman syphilis.

The horrifying revelation was made this week by a panel commissioned by President Obama to investigate the dark chapter in American medical history.

More than 1,300 Guatemalans were given various STDs between 1946 and 1948 to see if the diseases could be treated with penicillin, and at least 83 people died during the trials, the panel discovered.

United States admits scientists injected Guatemalans with sexually transmitted diseases

Yeah, but drunken sailors do that EVERYWHERE.

Seems the Chicoms are lying their asses off about how bad this thing really is.

Report: Two Wuhan Funeral Homes Cremating 300+ Bodies a Day

The Chinese Communist Party alerted the world to the discovery of a new type of coronavirus on January 20, over a month after locals became aware of a disease spreading and 20 days after local officials shut down a wild meat market in Wuhan where the virus is believed to have originated.

According to the Epoch Times, the crematoria were handling “4-5 times the usual cremation volume” per day. Few of those cremated were officially confirmed as coronavirus cases.

“I received 127 corpses yesterday [February 3], and burned 116. Among them, 8 were confirmed [coronavirus cases] on the death certificate and 48 were suspected,” a funeral home director in Hubei using the pseudonym “You Hu” told the newspaper. “I am about to collapse, we are under great pressure now.”

The newspaper offered insight into a larger funeral home in Hankou, a Wuhan neighborhood, which it estimated had the capacity to burn 576 people per day. “You Hu” told the Epoch Times that the backlog of people waiting to be cremated was not due to lack of space in the burners, but lack of sufficient transportation and collapsing staff numbers, as few were sleeping or taking breaks. Due to transportation and staff limits, the Epoch Times estimated that the Hankou crematorium was burning 225 corpses a day.

With this math, the newspaper concludes that Hubei province incinerated 341 bodies on February 3; China reported 65 deaths nationwide due to coronavirus that day.

The article went on to state that Hubei province has eight municipal funeral homes. Similarly judging from their capacity for bodies and the amount of time the furnaces are running, the article adds another 135 patients a day to the tally from five of these. The other three, it concludes, burned 476 people a day. While less confident in these numbers since the journalists were unable to speak to their managers, these numbers reveal a rough estimate of nearly 1,000 people incinerated per day.

Of course, the article notes that there is no guarantee that all these people died after becoming infected with the novel coronavirus. It notes that, of the 127 remains “You Hu” received on February 3 (116 were cremated that day), eight were confirmed coronavirus patients and 48 were suspected carriers. The newspaper also identified another funeral home that took in 22 sets of remains and three were confirmed coronavirus cases.

These numbers, the report argues, do not align with the Communist Party policies issued on handling coronavirus remains.

“As per from the current policy of the Communist Party of China … the funeral home must give priority to the burning of novel coronavirus patients’ bodies; other bodies may not be burned on the same day due to funeral culture, rituals, and other reasons,” the article notes. “Based on this, it can be inferred that the 116 dead [at “You Hu”‘s crematorium] basically all died of novel coronavirus pneumonia, or at least suspected of having died of it.”
So how bad is it really?

No one knows outside of Beijing it seems, but it does explain why the Chicoms are refusing help from the USA and the UN.

They have something they do not want the world to see.

Forum List

Back