Official Coronavirus Thread - Up to the minute Coronavirus map and count.

3000, out of a population of 328,200,000. 50 deaths, all persons with underlying problems.

Just sayin'.
What are you "just sayin'"? Use your big boy words. The experts point to that number and are warning us that the exponential growth is right on the pace one would expect, and the same as in Italy. Is this what you are "just sayin'"?

3000, out of a population of 328,200,000. 50 deaths, all persons with underlying problems.

Just sayin'.
What are you "just sayin'"? Use your big boy words. The experts point to that number and are warning us that the exponential growth is right on the pace one would expect, and the same as in Italy. Is this what you are "just sayin'"?
He-he, you ARE a funny man. But at least you like Robert Johnson, so there's that.

Just sayin'.

Actually 3457 known cases, and 63 deaths. Although it wasn't that long ago that your numbers were actually accurate, which shows how fast they pile up. Hell by the time you read that and click on it it's likely to pile up some more.

That's about 10.4 cases per 1M population. Coupla days ago that was around 6.

And that doesn't mean we're spreading the infection. We don't know that yet. It means we're still catching up to identifying cases that already exist. The whole testing thing, you know.

So there's my link, why don't you show us yours about the "all with underlying problems". Let's pool info together.

Just sayin'.

What he is "just sayin" is that corona virus is a flop. All the panic is over nothing unless you are very old and have underlying conditions. Please point to one American who is a moderately healthy 40 year old? Bet you can't.

Just sayin'.
He-he, you ARE a funny man. But at least you like Robert Johnson, so there's that.

Does he even know who that old black guy is?

No, no, you must PANICK !
No, you must neither be an ignorant fool in denial OR panic. You must do what you can and control what you can control. Always glad to clarify.

No American who is somewhat healthy has died from this thing. Most of our deaths came from the nursing home in Washington or wherever. This is a created situation, nothing more. America should be ashamed of its self for acting this way.

What he is "just sayin" is that corona virus is a flop.
Then he is a moron, and so are you, if you believe him. But let's see what he has to say for himself.

I'm in the group that's at risk of dying from this and I'm fine. I even work at a school district and I'm STILL fine. I wash my hands and don't touch my face. Easy. No killer virus for me.

Just sayin'.

I think he's just sayin' that he has no link.

Just sayin'.

Hillary killed more people than that,.
Yep. The Hildebeast, Bubba Bill and the Kenyan-born miscreant's kills are in the hundreds. Check out the Clinton Body Count and Obama Body Count lists on Conservapedia.com. It's frightening and eye-opening stuff.

It is freightening and eye opening to read that site and realize that crazy right wing accusations and conspiracy theories have reached that level. Those are the crazies that Trump is counting on for votes.

So far in 2020, 144 children have died of the flu.

Then there is this from the CDC:

... hospitalization rates for the overall U.S. population remain moderate compared to recent seasons, but rates for children 0-4 years and adults 18-49 years are now the highest CDC has on record for these age groups, surpassing rates reported during the 2009 H1N1 pandemic. Hospitalization rates for school-aged children (5-17 years) are higher than any recent regular season but remain lower than rates experienced by this age group during the pandemic.​

Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report (FluView)

No, you must neither be an ignorant fool in denial OR panic. You must do what you can and control what you can control. Always glad to clarify.

No American who is somewhat healthy has died from this thing. Most of our deaths came from the nursing home in Washington or wherever. This is a created situation, nothing more. America should be ashamed of its self for acting this way.

Link(s)?

I'm in the group that's at risk of dying from this and I'm fine.
Oh, well there you have it!

You are also currently safe from all future outbreaks that have not yet occurred. Amazing!

Probably not, but all I can do is my part. The common flu is still, STILL out killing this Hong by a wee margen. I'm not going to cloister my self away and count my rolls of TP over any of it though.

It is freightening and eye opening to read that site and realize that crazy right wing accusations and conspiracy theories have reached that level. Those are the crazies that Trump is counting on for votes.
I have never seen "freight" used as a verb. Just stfu anyway. This is not a political issue.

Link(s)?

There are none because no American who is moderately healthy has died from this. So far, it's been old sick people. You can't post a link showing a healthy (for an American) dying from corona virus. Asking for a link is the best you will be able to do.

Link(s)?

There are none because no American who is moderately healthy has died from this. So far, it's been old sick people. You can't post a link showing a healthy (for an American) dying from corona virus. Asking for a link is the best you will be able to do.

Hello? This thing on?

I said "Link(s)"?

Seeing none, I'll take that as an anal cavity extraction. That's OK, I axed the OP for the same thing, he couldn't answer it either.

Next in line please.

I have never seen "freight" used as a verb. Just stfu anyway. This is not a political issue.

Not a political issue, but we all know which party is counting on the Wuhan virus to bring them votes. Nothing else they tried has worked against President Trump.

Forum List

Back