Official 2021 Georgia Runoff

Of course the OP is happy, she needs all the government handouts she can get!

His, him, he.

But other than student loan forgiveness no I dont need anything other than what you and I both deserve: basic human rights. Healthcare and a living wage are among those.

The government does not owe you a "living wage". Get off your ass and earn it yourself.

As expected, Reverend Warnock has TOPPLED the dumb bigoted Jim Crow bimbo.

One down. One to go.

Ossoff is on track to CLIP the CORRUPT son-of-a-bitch Perdue off his high horse. Perhaps before we wake in the morning.

God is good!

No clue who the lady is but some GOP talking head and she is blaming this squarely on Trump and Republican's.

A large part of it is. Democrats got the idea across they are for the little guy. They will thrown the poor some bones the GOP wouldn't but the rich will continue to do very well under the Democrats but people will now brag on how well the markets are doing again.

So on one hand I really like to see McConnell lose his job but I really hate to see Schumer take over.

I have to chuckle at the "protests" in D.C. and how the "right" will now also flip on "protests". They will come out in support of them, even when violent.

In the end I am also. When what I say will happen, happens, I will continue to support it all falling apart.

The (D)'s will lose the House in 2022 because that is what Pelosi does but in the long run the GOP is in trouble because young people don't hate the way they do.

Guess enough idiots wanted $2000.00 instead of $600.00.

Including Trump.

Thanks to Trump who made a huge issue of the the $2000.00 vs $600.00, Dim canvassers went door to door telling idiots to vote for the Dims and they'll be getting a $2000.00 check.

Yup. You can thank Trump for this loss.
You can thank the win to chain migration of millions of new “ gutter rats”
You meant the sex doll Melania and her parents ? I agree.

I just wanted to thank you for your coverage tonight. The wife and daughter decided they wanted to watch the "Live" Lion King tonight and I decided I wanted to watch with them as opposed to go off and watch the bedroom television. I still followed online.

Forum List

Back