Official 2021 Georgia Runoff

This election was a reminder that the majority of Americans are actually decent human beings. The fact that Republicans lost BOTH senate seats in Deep South GA is an utter repudiation of the disgusting attempt to subvert democracy.
You can actually use the word decent while trying to defend the Demorat baby killers from hell, and the alledged demonrat crime syndicate from hell ??? Ok.
Meh. Here we go. Next you’ll be posting about the deficit. You have nowhere to stand. You killed 300,000 people last year. Congrats. It is what it is.
Still rolling with that idiotic lie eh ?? Better do what your boy Biden did, and thank Trump for "warp speed", but you won't do it because your partisan way's won't let you do it.

Black Atlanta is the cancer that killed Georgia, not the good citizens of Georgia.

There is no way that the people of Georgia elected a stupid pajama boy queer and a worthless low IQ hate filled Negro. No way they elected China Joe as President. It did not happen.

More example of Democrat Dirty Tricks voter fraud in Black Atlanta.

The Democrats learned how to steal elections last year and they are getting good at it.

America is over now.

And...Stacey Abrams completes the hat trick!!! But these two seats come with an assist....from the #1 cancer sitting in the White House. You want to know who cost Perdue and Loeffler their seats? Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Donald Trump....So much winning!!!

Nothing was stolen. Nothing was rigged. Abrams just ran a better ground game...and ate Republicans lunch. Get used to it. I have a feeling that her approach will be used as a template in other states like OH, TX, FL, NC, SC, and IA. The ones that were close on November 3rd.

So the race between the 4 candidates were just under 4% with the Dems in the lead but the Rep, closing fast. Then all of a sudden both Dems had over a 12% lead in less than 5 seconds. Talk about bullshit.
Surprisingly, the candidate who jumps out to a lead after the first few votes have been counted is not immediately declared the winner, but they persist in doggedly counting!

It's very tedious! Why do they have to count so high?

Those Republicans Raffensperger and Kemp must really like big numbers!

Black Atlanta is the cancer that killed Georgia, not the good citizens of Georgia.

There is no way that the people of Georgia elected a stupid pajama boy queer and a worthless low IQ hate filled Negro. No way they elected China Joe as President. It did not happen.

More example of Democrat Dirty Tricks voter fraud in Black Atlanta.

The Democrats learned how to steal elections last year and they are getting good at it.

America is over now.

And...Stacey Abrams completes the hat trick!!! But these two seats come with an assist....from the #1 cancer sitting in the White House. You want to know who cost Perdue and Loeffler their seats? Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Donald Trump....So much winning!!!

Nothing was stolen. Nothing was rigged. Abrams just ran a better ground game...and ate Republicans lunch. Get used to it. I have a feeling that her approach will be used as a template in other states like OH, TX, FL, NC, SC, and IA. The ones that were close on November 3rd.
What's her approach ? Using the brainwashed sheeple to keep voting against their own beliefs, livelyhoods, standards, moral's, and nations soverignty ?

Oh wait, they no longer have all that, so of course they'll be voting for the hand outs, dependency, and the radicalism of the left these day's, it's all they've known since their parents abandoned them years ago.

I guess we reep what we've allowed to be sewn against us eh ??

Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.17.23 PM.png

"Wow! That felt like a pudgy little paw reaching up
from the grave and grabbing me wherever he wanted to!"

“Just when you think you're out,
he reaches up and pulls you back down!”

Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 8.48.45 AM.png

What's her approach ? Using the brainwashed sheeple to keep voting against their own beliefs, livelyhoods, standards, moral's, and nations soverignty ?

Oh wait, they no longer have all that, so of course they'll be voting for the hand outs, dependency, and the radicalism of the left these day's, it's all they've known since their parents abandoned them years ago.

I guess we reep what we've allowed to be sewn against us eh ??
The People speak.

The sore losers kvetch.

So it goes.

Hmmmm, it might actually be time to seriously think about separating this nation. There is no way that true Christian's, Republican's and conservatives white and black, can actually accept the radicalness of the leftist leading them, and making policy, rules, and/or business for them to abide by or agree with. This is some serious stuff happening here, otherwise where the balance of power/government is tilted so far to the lef now, that it gives no balancing for million's of citizen's that depend on a balanced government to represent them. The left may have went to far, so we shall see how it's all recieved in America now.

DeKalb county had a lot of votes left. A ton of them just came in.
Sounds familiar
Sounds familiar

You haven't lost yet. Don't start whining and claiming fraud yet.

We won't "lose" until 3 AM and no one is looking.

EXCEPT a bunch of folk for Texas came in and actually ARE watching.

If democrats cheat, I sure hope some of them get shot tonight.
It's gonna be over way before that, isn't it?

Not a chance.

democrats need the wee hours to bring in magic votes.

Every fucking time.
I understand that you two have a difficult time with math.
No fraud, just simple math.
Lol.

Massive fraud.

democrats think election fraud is their sacred right.

So the race between the 4 candidates were just under 4% with the Dems in the lead but the Rep, closing fast. Then all of a sudden both Dems had over a 12% lead in less than 5 seconds. Talk about bullshit.

Just like what the Dems did in the Nov election, dump as many as you can, then claim there was no fraud.
Nope. You got it wrong. The Repubtards are UNABLE to stop the steal. The Democrats are so good at it and Trump's people can't do a damn thing about it! Bigly!!!

Well, you DO cheat at elections - that's just a fact.

Nah. You're just a little whiny bitch who doesn't know how to lose.

:itsok:

Nah, you cheat at elections, every fucking time.
The cheating must be stopped or this nation is done. It may be to late already.

They'll blame Trump's arrogance for it, because he was truly a boss that gets things done, and now we will fall back into the abyss of leftist radicalism if the fraud can't be proven or won't be allowed to be proven. This has all been orchastrated by fecklace republicrat's who have betrayed this nation by standing against conservatives in favor of the left getting rid of Trump for them. They'll reep what they sew, but the people are gonna reep the whirlwind worst, because they have been abandoned to the wolves.

It's ok though, because these things have got to come to pass in order for the word to be fulfilled. God is in control, and it will be as he said it would be, so rejoice for the signs of the times are upon us. Amen, and not awoman.

Hmmmm, it might actually be time to seriously think about separating this nation. There is no way that true Christian's, Republican's and conservatives white and black, can actually accept the radicalness of the leftist leading them, and making policy, rules, and/or business for them to abide by or agree with. This is some serious stuff happening here, otherwise where the balance of power/government is tilted so far to the lef now, that it gives no balancing for million's of citizen's that depend on a balanced government to represent them. The left may have went to far, so we shall see how it's all recieved in America now.

All the Republicans have to do is stop being so mean spirited. Without the name calling by Trump and McConnell blocking stimulus for the lower classes the Republicans win.

Sounds familiar
Sounds familiar

You haven't lost yet. Don't start whining and claiming fraud yet.

We won't "lose" until 3 AM and no one is looking.

EXCEPT a bunch of folk for Texas came in and actually ARE watching.

If democrats cheat, I sure hope some of them get shot tonight.
It's gonna be over way before that, isn't it?

Not a chance.

democrats need the wee hours to bring in magic votes.

Every fucking time.
I understand that you two have a difficult time with math.
No fraud, just simple math.
Lol.

Massive fraud.

democrats think election fraud is their sacred right.

Yeah, they're so good at it they allowed 4 years of Trump! That must have been the master plan just to show the malfeasance of the Repukelican Party when in charge! ;)

Fox is projecting Warnock

Warnock Beats Another Woman:
Senate Candidate Raphael Warnock is projected to defeat Kelly Loeffler. When asked about Loeffler not conceding the race which is less than half a percent, Warnock remarked "Bitch betta shut da fuck up if she know what goof fo her."

CNN's Don Lemon projected that Warnock would beat the women candidate and asked him about it on his show "Who is Don Lemon?" to which Warnock said "Look, I nevas touched da bitch, like I done toad da cops, sides, bitch be steppin out on me."

Asked what he would do if Loeffler refuses to concede, Warnock replied "I gotsa cah, she gots feet, I knows where she is."

This election was a reminder that the majority of Americans are actually decent human beings. The fact that Republicans lost BOTH senate seats in Deep South GA is an utter repudiation of the disgusting attempt to subvert democracy.

There are some Republicans (a majority but not all of them) who can't see 350k dead Americans but can only see voter fraud with no evidence.

While this will be bright day for American values and honesty, it will be a stark reminder how delicate democracy can be. US election system doesn't reflect the will of the people smaller states have way too much sway over the population... With Fillibusters about 35 million people can stop 329 million people's wishes... Then they call people animals for protesting... Kind of saw this on Animal Farm...

Biden announced Judicial reform board... There is also one needed for elections... US needs to upgrade election process, multiple seat districts, preference voting, Senate that reflects the people, district drawing by independent experts (not one party),... And that is just a start...

There is also a need to to review the constitution... Enshrine the certain issues in the constitution to be changed by a simple referendum of the people, issues include Abortion, Divorce, Death Penalty, Gun Rights, Right to Die, Equality, Rights of the Child,.... Let the people decide these issues... This is why you don't other countries spending time on them much, people decide that and politicians run the country... Social issues are for you to vote on with your moral compass...
No...we are not going to subject the Constitution to the changeable whims of the public. We require absolutes as a framework for our governance...IMO.
Mobocracy is not the way to go either..

Compromise is necessary...not ideological purity.

Well, you DO cheat at elections - that's just a fact.

Nah. You're just a little whiny bitch who doesn't know how to lose.

:itsok:

Nah, you cheat at elections, every fucking time.
The cheating must be stopped or this nation is done. It may be to late already.

They'll blame Trump's arrogance for it, because he was truly a boss that gets things done, and now we will fall back into the abyss of leftist radicalism if the fraud can't be proven or won't be allowed to be proven. This has all been orchastrated by fecklace republicrat's who have betrayed this nation by standing against conservatives in favor of the left getting rid of Trump for them. They'll reep what they sew, but the people are gonna reep the whirlwind worst, because they have been abandoned to the wolves.

It's ok though, because these things have got to come to pass in order for the word to be fulfilled. God is in control, and it will be as he said it would be, so rejoice for the signs of the times are upon us. Amen, and not awoman.

Read my sig.

If the Maoists get away with this, America is over.

Forum List

Back