Officers' Union Raises Alarm Over Executive Action on Illegal Immigration after the Election

You can't maintain a 1st world nation by allowing illegal 3rd worlders to infiltrate.

People who have been here for awhile and worked hard deserve citizenship.

All that "hard work" and they couldn't be bothered to do the correct paperwork in the first place?

And, yes I understand what "illegal" means, it's just another way for ignorant, callous bigots to hate a group of people.

Of course. I'm sure you just love all those murders and rapists.

It's a misdemeanor. Not worth hauling someone off who has been here. Besides, it's easy to make them LEGAL.

You liberals don't understand....they don't want to be legal. They just don't want to pay the consequences for be illegal.

I'm sure you've heard the stories dozens of times....desperate illegal risks their life braving the open wilderness, roaming through open desert, being robbed by coyotes, exhausting their life savings all in the name of making a better life for themselves in América. Ever wonder why they aren't willing to simply fill out some paperwork and stand in line?

Officers' union raises alarm over order of blank work permits, green cards

· A UNION representing thousands of immigration officers has expressed concern over a government order of paper stock to create millions of work permits and green cards, raising the possibility of executive action on immigration after the midterm elections.

The Associated Press reported last week that the new federal contract proposal from the Homeland Security Department would allow the government to buy enough supplies to make as many as 34 million immigrant work permits and residency cards over the next five years. The move appeared to suggest that the administration is preparing for a surge of work permit applications from illegal immigrants.

Kenneth Palinkas, the president of the National Citizenship and Immigration Services Council, said in a press release Monday that he believes the move indicates the administration is planning to enact “massive unilateral amnesty” after the midterm elections.

Immigration officer s union sounds alarm over White House order for millions of blank work permits green cards Fox News

Obama administration preparing work permits for illegals Latest News Videos Fox News

We've been hearing about this for weeks. It is going to happen right after elections and there isn't much we can do about it unless the Republicans take the Senate. Then we may have a shot of standing in the way.

No it won't happen regardless of elections, but it should. People who have been here for awhile and worked hard deserve citizenship. And, yes I understand what "illegal" means, it's just another way for ignorant, callous bigots to hate a group of people.

Your a fucking idiot.

What part of the word ILLEGAL do you not get?

What about all those who came here legally? Those folks waited and payed whatever they had to to get her LEGALLY.

Why the hell should the illegals get citizenship in this country ahead of those that come here legally??

As for callous ignorant bigots?? You can stick that bullshit right up your ass.

Your a fucking idiot.

Got a green card?
Got a visa?
No?

Get in the truck.

Deport them and the left will lose part of their base and one of their big talking points, though.

The left likes illegals and an open border because the illegals displace american workers and keep down fair wages because the illegals work cheaper....this leads to increased poverty...for the illegal who works cheap and undercuts fair wages for americans...and for the (now) unemployed american citizen....poverty breeds gvmt dependence...which leads to more votes for the party who gives away the most free stuff...

Close the border.
Deport illegals.

Are they depressing your wages?

This isn't about me.This is about america. Deflection isn't going to work here.

Why is the border open?

Explain the benefits of allowing people who haven't been screened for disease, sanity, literacy or criminal background to wander around loose, illegally in our country?

Plenty of white wing yahoos that carry gunz, smoke, haven't been screened for disease, literacy, etc. I guess you are fine with them. Close the borders, and give those who have been here a path to citizenship. Problem solved.

Yeah...that's fascinating....:rolleyes:

We aren't talking about "white"..or "wings" or "yahoos" or "gunz" or "smoking", though.

We are talking about closing the border to protect our country and to prevent the left from exploiting illegals who work cheaper and undercut fair wages.

If you worked harder and did a better job, they would not un
Officers' union raises alarm over order of blank work permits, green cards

· A UNION representing thousands of immigration officers has expressed concern over a government order of paper stock to create millions of work permits and green cards, raising the possibility of executive action on immigration after the midterm elections.

The Associated Press reported last week that the new federal contract proposal from the Homeland Security Department would allow the government to buy enough supplies to make as many as 34 million immigrant work permits and residency cards over the next five years. The move appeared to suggest that the administration is preparing for a surge of work permit applications from illegal immigrants.

Kenneth Palinkas, the president of the National Citizenship and Immigration Services Council, said in a press release Monday that he believes the move indicates the administration is planning to enact “massive unilateral amnesty” after the midterm elections.

Immigration officer s union sounds alarm over White House order for millions of blank work permits green cards Fox News

Obama administration preparing work permits for illegals Latest News Videos Fox News

We've been hearing about this for weeks. It is going to happen right after elections and there isn't much we can do about it unless the Republicans take the Senate. Then we may have a shot of standing in the way.

No it won't happen regardless of elections, but it should. People who have been here for awhile and worked hard deserve citizenship. And, yes I understand what "illegal" means, it's just another way for ignorant, callous bigots to hate a group of people.

Your a fucking idiot.

What part of the word ILLEGAL do you not get?

What about all those who came here legally? Those folks waited and payed whatever they had to to get her LEGALLY.

Why the hell should the illegals get citizenship in this country ahead of those that come here legally??

As for callous ignorant bigots?? You can stick that bullshit right up your ass.

Your a fucking idiot.

"Your a fucking idiot," once in a post could be a typo. Twice in the same post, makes you the idiot.

It's a misdemeanor. Not worth hauling someone off who has been here. Besides, it's easy to make them LEGAL.

You liberals don't understand....they don't want to be legal. They just don't want to pay the consequences for be illegal.

I'm sure you've heard the stories dozens of times....desperate illegal risks their life braving the open wilderness, roaming through open desert, being robbed by coyotes, exhausting their life savings all in the name of making a better life for themselves in América. Ever wonder why they aren't willing to simply fill out some paperwork and stand in line?

You are the one who doesn't understand.

"I was recently having a heated discussion with a Republican friend of mine about illegal immigration. She seemed to think that it’s fairly easy for Mexicans to immigrate legally to the United States (“Basically, it's just a background check and a history test,” she said). If this is the case, why do so many Mexicans immigrate illegally? My Republican friend thinks they just don't want to pay taxes, and they want to get all our social services for free. I think the issue is more complex than that, but I didn't really know what to say in response. Any thoughts?"

"Dear Gabacho: Your friend is proof of how tontos Republicans are when it comes to the issue of immigration. If migrating legally to the United States was as easy as your amiga insists, you think Mexicans would pay thousands of dollars in smuggling fees and subject themselves to the terrorizing whims of coyotes when the legal way sets you back, after attorney fees and everything, a couple thousand dollars?

"If illegal immigrants didn’t want to pay taxes, then why do so many assume fake numbers that ensures payroll and Social Security taxes get pulled, the latter of which they’ll never get back?

"If illegal Mexicans wanted to live high on the government queso, then why do you see so many of them selling flowers and strawberries on street corners? Tell your amiga that legal immigration takes years—years that poor people can’t afford to waste in poverty when a risky trip will do the trick—and that she needs to become libertarian and learn true conservative principles instead of the snake-oil pendejadas currently offered by her party. "

Why Do Mexicans Come to This Country Illegally Instead of Legally Village Voice

Yeah...that's another "great" deflection. :rolleyes:

Time to stop allowing the left to exploit these people for cheap labor ....and political gain.

Close and enforce the border.
Deport all illegals.

Time to stop allowing the left to exploit these people for cheap labor ....and political gain.

Deport all illegals.

If you are really concerned about them being taken advantage of, you would support amnesty, and oppose mass deportation. Something tells me you don't really care about that.

Deport all illegals.

If you are really concerned about them being taken advantage of, you would support amnesty, and oppose mass deportation. Something tells me you don't really care about that.

I don't care about foreign criminals. I care about my country.

Deport all illegals.

Deport all illegals.

Deport all illegals.

Fortunately, yours is not the only vision for our country.

Deport all illegals.

Deport all illegals.

Yeah..great tactic...dodge when you can't address... :rolleyes:

List and explain the benefits of allowing foreigners, who haven't been screened for disease, literacy, sanity or criminal background...not to mention outright smugglers....to wander into our country however and whenever they like?

Deport all illegals.

Deport all illegals.

List and explain the benefits of allowing foreigners, who haven't been screened for disease, literacy, sanity or criminal background...not to mention outright smugglers....to wander into our country however and whenever they like?

We don't let them "wander in however they like." But, some do make it and live here for years contributing to society. Most are as good as a lot of white wingers.

Deport all illegals.

Deport all illegals.

We don't let them "wander in however they like."
Really?..are you now saying our border is closed and it is being enforced?

Why are you evading the questions?
Here..I'll pose them again;
List and explain the benefits of allowing foreigners, who haven't been screened for disease, literacy, sanity or criminal background...not to mention outright smugglers....to wander into our country....

But, some do make it and live here for years contributing to society. Most are as good as a lot of white wingers.
Since the first thing they do in america is break the law by entering illegally....they are not "contributing to society".
They are undocumented, there's no way to make them pay taxes, no way to know how many there are, what diseases they carry, how literate they are, their sanity, their criminal background.

They are cowards and disloyal to their own country and we don't need any more disloyal cowards in america.

If they were patriots they would stay and make their country better, not run away and sneak across our border for free stuff.

Deport illegals.

Forum List

Back