Officer Brian Sicknick to Lie In State in Capitol Rotunda

I honestly think the folks in power really want a civil war. . . any excuse to lock down the nation and invoke a martial law dictatorship now that their people are in charge.

Sad sad sad.

I wonder if they will attempt those anal swabs for the Wuhan virus. So many sheeple have already bent-over for the government you have to believe that they are thinking about it.
shit. . . .

I remember when I caught that damn rona. . . my mom told me to go get tested, and I was like "why?"

So the news has more stats to scare folks with?

If I left my house, it would just put more folks at risk. Pointless stupid people. Once you have it, no point in getting tested. And most folks don't even know that the inventor of the PCR test even said that the test was not designed to be used as a diagnostic tool.

Those test are worthless for testing, tracking and tracing. They were made for research purposes ONLY.

Now they are being only used as a political tool to propagandize the population and scare the shit out of everyone. You can get what ever result you want if you magnify the test enough. . . and get a "Positive" from a protein chain, or partial protein chain, even if it is dead, or neutralized by your antibodies or T-cells, it doesn't tell anyone shit.

Fuck that.

Kary Banks Mullis (December 28, 1944 – August 7, 2019) was an American biochemist. In recognition of his invention of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technique, he shared the 1993 Nobel Prize in Chemistry with Michael Smith[4] and was awarded the Japan Prize in the same year.

Anyone care to say ANYTHING about the dead officer?
Native of New Jersey. He was a six year veteran of the Air National Guard who served in the Middle East. A hockey fan. Joined the US Capitol Police in 2008. He rescued dachsunds in his spare time. Leaves grieving parents, two brothers and a girlfriend of eleven years.

He died defending the Capitol where he will lie in state.

yeah, it's a damn shame the establishmentarians are using his death as a political prop.

damn shame.

Even sadder that folks like you have no problem with it.

oh. . . and he was a HUGE Trump fan.

Just bread and circuses by the DemonRats. The Party of 'Defund the police'.

I was actually just thinking irony overload that the same Democratic folk (in the party, members, supporters, media etc) who's spent the last 6+ months shouting about defunding the police and cheering-on the riots, looting, murder in the name of this cause now have all the faux-grievance outpourings over this.

Of course no-one should go to work and not make it home alive and I hope whoever is responsible for this officers death is locked up and the key thrown away - the officer is a hero and should be remembered as such - but the double standards and the politicising/grievance-politicking over it is a sight to behold (and not in a good way).

The Capitol Building stormers are nothing but animals in my eyes. I honestly don't care if it's right wing nutjobs who happen to support Trump, Antifia/BLM posing as Republicans or just lunatic anarchists, I've heard all versions - it doesn't matter - it's wrong.

However these hypocrite democrats are dangerous too beyond belief when it comes to this stuff. It's alarming how many folk are taken in by them parading about disguised as shining knights of righteousness and virtue. They are the real fascists as far as I'm concerned. So hard left that they're actually extreme right - and they don't even see it.
Or, how about the same folks saying "we back the blue" bashing this cop head in and knocking another cops eye out with a Trump flag...

Yes, they're scum too. I said they are animals - so I'll say it again in case you missed it. Are you satisfied?

My issue is with how one side are painted scum and the other side aren't. I can't abide double-standards and hypocrisy.
BLM wasn't mad at all cops. It was that certain cops were protected by their badge and overstepping their authority.
These clowns got mad that a few cops provided some resistance to them stomping through the Capitol and went berserk and started hitting them with whatever they could find..

I was actually just thinking irony overload that the same Democratic folk (in the party, members, supporters, media etc) who's spent the last 6+ months shouting about defunding the police and cheering-on the riots, looting, murder in the name of this cause now have all the faux-grievance outpourings over this.

Of course no-one should go to work and not make it home alive and I hope whoever is responsible for this officers death is locked up and the key thrown away - the officer is a hero and should be remembered as such - but the double standards and the politicising/grievance-politicking over it is a sight to behold (and not in a good way).

The Capitol Building stormers are nothing but animals in my eyes. I honestly don't care if it's right wing nutjobs who happen to support Trump, Antifia/BLM posing as Republicans or just lunatic anarchists, I've heard all versions - it doesn't matter - it's wrong.

However these hypocrite democrats are dangerous too beyond belief when it comes to this stuff. It's alarming how many folk are taken in by them parading about disguised as shining knights of righteousness and virtue. They are the real fascists as far as I'm concerned. So hard left that they're actually extreme right - and they don't even see it.
Or, how about the same folks saying "we back the blue" bashing this cop head in and knocking another cops eye out with a Trump flag...

Yes, they're scum too. I said they are animals - so I'll say it again in case you missed it. Are you satisfied?

My issue is with how one side are painted scum and the other side aren't. I can't abide double-standards and hypocrisy.
BLM wasn't mad at all cops. It was that certain cops were protected by their badge and overstepping their authority.
These clowns got mad that a few cops provided some resistance to them stomping through the Capitol and went berserk and started hitting them with whatever they could find..

BLM wasn't mad at all cops? yet they wanted the Police defunded - so all cops suffer, lose their professions, the country becomes unstable/unsafe literally overnight then you can only imagine what their next move would have been given their aims are anarchistic and they want to also dismantle conventional society (and in light of murdering, looting, rioting, burning innocent folks businesses to the ground).

There's no justification for them and their crap. Please don't insult both mine and your intelligence making a case for this nonsense mate.

BLM wasn't mad at all cops? yet they wanted the Police defunded - so all cops suffer, lose their professions, the country becomes unstable/unsafe literally overnight then you can only imagine what their next move would have been given their aims are anarchistic and they want to also dismantle conventional society (and in light of murdering, looting, rioting, burning innocent folks businesses to the ground).

There's no justification for them and their crap. Please don't insult both mine and your intelligence making a case for this nonsense mate.
They were trying to hurt the unions that protected bad cops! I have relatives that are cops that say just like any job there are bad cops that are protected by the unions. I didn't agree with the rioting or looting but the comparison between them and the insurrection is bull...

Native of New Jersey. He was a six year veteran of the Air National Guard who served in the Middle East. A hockey fan. Joined the US Capitol Police in 2008. He rescued dachsunds in his spare time. Leaves grieving parents, two brothers and a girlfriend of eleven years.

yeah, it's a damn shame the establishmentarians are using his death as a political prop.

damn shame.

A Trumpster who had his priorities straight! See, I keep telling everyone they're not all bad folks. So sad, it was like two brothers fighting against each other in the Civil War.

I just had a horrifying realization.

Hollywood liberals are someday going to make a movie about the capitol "insurrection"

it's definitely gonna happen.

Officer Brian Sicknick, who was murdered by the Trump terrorists during their mob violence on January 6th, will lie in state in the Capitol Rotunda next week. It is rare for civilians for lie in state in the Rotunda, but of course, insurrectionist violence is also rare in American government, a tradition of peaceful transfer of power that was ended by Trump and his brownshirts.

Anyone with common sense knows that it is BLM and Antifa that murder police. Trump supporters support the police. It is only logical to understand that it was either a BLM member or Antifa member who killed the police officer. Start using your brain for once you radical extremist lefty.

I just had a horrifying realization.

Hollywood liberals are someday going to make a movie about the capitol "insurrection"

it's definitely gonna happen.

Another thing, people need to start to boycott. That would be Hollywood. Most of the movies suck anymore anyway. Same old dog and pony show.

Rest in peace.

Officer Brian Sicknick, who was murdered by the Trump terrorists during their mob violence on January 6th, will lie in state in the Capitol Rotunda next week. It is rare for civilians for lie in state in the Rotunda, but of course, insurrectionist violence is also rare in American government, a tradition of peaceful transfer of power that was ended by Trump and his brownshirts.

Anyone with common sense knows that it is BLM and Antifa that murder police. Trump supporters support the police. It is only logical to understand that it was either a BLM member or Antifa member who killed the police officer. Start using your brain for once you radical extremist lefty.
Dude stop with that dumb rhetoric. When are you guys gonna except that you're hypocrites and that Maga killed those people. You need to start using your brain and stop listening to Qanon...

Did the insane Q (zionists) kill this guy? Apparently he was a Trump (zionist) supporter. It is sad any honest law enforcement got injured since controlled law enforcement let the Q idiots into the whore house known as Congress for the express purpose of persecution of White people.

You shitstain....he wasn't murdered by anyone......someone threw a fire extinguisher at the police...likely one of the antifa and blm terrorists hiding among Trump supporters. The cop died well after the event, and we don't even know if getting hit by the thing caused his death...we won't know that till well after the farce impeachment trial.....

This officer shouldn't be used by the democrat party to corrupt our government.......used as a fake symbol to enact a gestapo state against American citizens.

Can Nancy be charged as an accomplice for ordering the Capitol police to let down the barricades to let in the Antifa BLM rioters?

He was a Trump supporter and a hero.

Greg

damn shame.

A Trumpster who had his priorities straight! See, I keep telling everyone they're not all bad folks. So sad, it was like two brothers fighting against each other in the Civil War.
He was a typical Trump supporter; the violent folk were maggots. I hope they spend as much time in jail as the BLM and Antifa rioters!!!!..................OK; a LOT longer. What was I thinking. Maybe the Police shouild appeal the sentences of "The Summer of lovers"????

Greg

Forum List

Back