OFA Gets Zero Attendance for Climate Change Rally

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
What if they gave an event and nobody came?

Well, in obama's world, they would claim the event didn't exist.
Not a single person showed up at the Georgetown waterfront Tuesday for a climate change agenda event put on by Organizing for Action, the shadowy nonprofit advocacy group born out of President Obama’s 2012 campaign, the NRCC wrote in its blog.

The event page for the “Climate Change Day of Action Rally” disappeared after rainy weather appeared to drive away whatever people planned to attend. The embarrassing showing follows the news that only one volunteer stayed for an OFA Obamacare event in Centreville, Va., last week to work the phones:

STOFA_TW_CLIMATE_DAY_OF_ACTION_AA_EVENT

The URL you clicked references an event that does not exist. This event may have existed at one time but been subsequently deleted.

If you clicked a URL in an email, please check that the URL in your browser matches the one shown in your email client. Email clients sometimes load an incorrect URL when clicking a link in an email. You may need to copy and paste the URL from the email into your browser by hand.

The writing is on the wall. To bad they are all apparently illiterate.

It seems this story originated from an NRCC, (National Republican Congressional Committee) Blog. The most logical reason for no one showing up at this rally is there was no rally.

Last edited:
It seems this story originated from an NRCC, (National Republican Congressional Committee) Blog. The most logical reason for no one showing up at this rally is there was no rally.

Did you click the link in the OP? The message from obama dot com is quoted there too.

Sorry, flop. There is a URL on obama dot com with the name of the event. Why would they do that to confirm a story made up by RNCC?

here's a screenshot for you.

Attachments

• $non_event.png
    $non_event.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 79
The climate nutters hate this stuff......its the reason you get such angry miserable responses from dopes like Mamooth who publically tell us how fringe the deniers are.

Evidently.........not.

They get so fucked that they go out and say shit like "There was no rally!!"

These nutters........they will SAY and DO anything to perpetuate the hoax.

Slightly off the original OP but could be the reasons why people are turning their backs on this junk "science"" :eusa_whistle:

Global Warming Update: Average Arctic Temperatures “the coldest ever recorded”

global-warming-whose-to-blame.gif

We have heard endlessly how 2012 global temperatures have confirmed that Global Warming is once again on its inexorable, man-caused march. “Climate change”, the term now adopted to account for the fact that Global Warming, well, isn’t, has been justification for the Obama Administration’s industry-crushing policies, the endowing of the EPA with virtually unchecked dictatorial powers, and the funneling of billions in taxpayer money into “green” energy companies, invariably run by like-minded far-left Democratic campaign contributors, and just as invariably insolvent without massive loads of our money.

Read more with links @ Global Warming Update: Average Arctic Temperatures ?the coldest ever recorded? | Bring the heat, Bring the Stupid

And, another story discussed how the current increase in temperatures is greatly helping the forests. More sunshine, more tree growth. Isn't that strange?

Slightly off the original OP but could be the reasons why people are turning their backs on this junk "science"" :eusa_whistle:

Global Warming Update: Average Arctic Temperatures “the coldest ever recorded”

global-warming-whose-to-blame.gif

We have heard endlessly how 2012 global temperatures have confirmed that Global Warming is once again on its inexorable, man-caused march. “Climate change”, the term now adopted to account for the fact that Global Warming, well, isn’t, has been justification for the Obama Administration’s industry-crushing policies, the endowing of the EPA with virtually unchecked dictatorial powers, and the funneling of billions in taxpayer money into “green” energy companies, invariably run by like-minded far-left Democratic campaign contributors, and just as invariably insolvent without massive loads of our money.

Read more with links @ Global Warming Update: Average Arctic Temperatures ?the coldest ever recorded? | Bring the heat, Bring the Stupid

And, another story discussed how the current increase in temperatures is greatly helping the forests. More sunshine, more tree growth. Isn't that strange?

comic is hysterical dude!!!:2up:

I love that day by day, these jerkoffs look stupider and stupider.

What if they gave an event and nobody came?

Well, in obama's world, they would claim the event didn't exist.
Not a single person showed up at the Georgetown waterfront Tuesday for a climate change agenda event put on by Organizing for Action, the shadowy nonprofit advocacy group born out of President Obama’s 2012 campaign, the NRCC wrote in its blog.

The event page for the “Climate Change Day of Action Rally” disappeared after rainy weather appeared to drive away whatever people planned to attend. The embarrassing showing follows the news that only one volunteer stayed for an OFA Obamacare event in Centreville, Va., last week to work the phones:

STOFA_TW_CLIMATE_DAY_OF_ACTION_AA_EVENT

The URL you clicked references an event that does not exist. This event may have existed at one time but been subsequently deleted.

If you clicked a URL in an email, please check that the URL in your browser matches the one shown in your email client. Email clients sometimes load an incorrect URL when clicking a link in an email. You may need to copy and paste the URL from the email into your browser by hand.
I got a message, "The URL you clicked references an event that does not exist." I would say it was non-event.

I goggled Georgetown OAF and found no announcement of a rally. There was nothing in the Georgetown event calendar. In fact, I couldn't find anything about the supposed rally accept on a half dozen conservative websites reporting there was a rally and no attendance. The logical conclusion is there was no rally.

I fail to see the point of this thread.

Last edited:
Why would there be a URL to an event that NEVER existed, unless it did exist at one time? Try making up a fake event URL and see what happens, better yet, just click the link again and change one word in the URL. You will get a different error message.

The fact that the link brings you to the message it does, PROVES that, at one time, there was an event scheduled.

Why would there be a URL to an event that NEVER existed, unless it did exist at one time? Try making up a fake event URL and see what happens, better yet, just click the link again and change one word in the URL. You will get a different error message.

The fact that the link brings you to the message it does, PROVES that, at one time, there was an event scheduled.
It probably did exist at some point in time and was cancelled. That would certainly explain the lack of publicity for the event.

I'm not familiar with OAF so I poked around a bit. Apparently to get announcement's about upcoming events you have to join the organization which requires a donation which I'm not willing to make. There's an OAF group that is active in my area. Every so often I see them carrying signs supporting some environmental or social cause. There is never more than 8 or 10 people carrying signs. In general, I don't think the OAF puts on big rallies. On the Obama website, there were pictures of rallies from various cities and there were never more than a small group of demonstrators.

As I said, I don't see much purpose in this thread or for that matter the article. The sole source of information for the article seem to be a a blog on the National Republican Congressional Committee web site and there is no evidenced that the rally was actually held. In fact, there doesn't seem to be any proof that the rally was even scheduled other that what was printed in the blog.

Again, much ado about nothing.

Last edited:

That’s not entirely true. The domain will, on better organized sites, give you a specific error like the one cite (such and such does not exist). For instance:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sdkfjnaldgnaldfgndf;/klgmsl;kfgnskgnksjdfgksjdngkjsdfglksnjdg

returns the specific error in Wikipedia that states no such article matches exactly and then gives you some links and suggestions. That is because anything that fits //en.wikipedia.org/* goes to that domain and allows them to actually return the error rather than the generic explorer one that you would get if you screwed up the domain name. Essentially, that screenshot does not prove anything.

I can guarantee that wiki has not specifically blocked out the possible combinations of characters past their own domain name. For example, the above instance has, just using the number of characters that I used, a total possible number of combinations of 9.8x10^110. That is a MASSIVE number. And you can even use stings that are longer than the one that I used.

Forum List

Back