AGW Fraud: There's no such thing as "Settled Science"

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The best way to identify AGW as a fraud is to note how little it has in common with true science.

Take Gravity for example, Newton proposed a set of equations for computing the "Force" of gravity and they held up for centuries. At the turn of the 20th Century, Albert Einstein proposed a theory that both clarified and upended Newton's Theory of Gravity. 100 years later, Einstein's Theory is STILL subject to rigorous testing to see under what circumstances it might fail and have to be discarded and replaced with a New Theory.

At no point is it ever "Settled Science", Gravity is not "Settled Science"

It is only the arrogance and fraudulent nature of the AGWCult that calls its "Science "Settled"

Physicist Michio Kaku remarked that if Einsteins Theory failed even on a single data point it would have to be discarded, why isn't AGW subject to the same standard? How can anyone even call it "science" when it's less reliable than astrology

Last edited:
The sad thing is, there are many scientists like Kaku out there, who feel the same way but are either too afraid of the backlash to say so, or are professionally gagged through funding or their peers.. Some feel the way this quote states..

"We've got to ride this global warming issue.
Even if the theory of global warming is wrong,
we will be doing the right thing in terms of
economic and environmental policy."

- Timothy Wirth,
President of the UN Foundation

Well boys, you can flap yap until the cows come home, the science concerning how GHGs act in the atmosphere was settled with Tyndall's experiments. And the people that study the effects of the GHGs we have put into the atmosphere, the scientists, state flat out, nearly 100% of them, that we are creating a real problem for ourselves. So who to believe, someone that believes the dipso, ol' Tailgunner Joe was a hero, and that the moon is hollow, with aliens inside, or the scientists.

Well boys, you can flap yap until the cows come home, the science concerning how GHGs act in the atmosphere was settled with Tyndall's experiments. And the people that study the effects of the GHGs we have put into the atmosphere, the scientists, state flat out, nearly 100% of them, that we are creating a real problem for ourselves. So who to believe, someone that believes the dipso, ol' Tailgunner Joe was a hero, and that the moon is hollow, with aliens inside, or the scientists.

Yes, yes flap yap and all that jazz... Everytime you have no arguement or excuse you say "flap yap" and tell us either how dumb we are, or shout "peer review" and "the science says" .. When we know full and well you have no real interest in discussing either. You just want to post your propaganda and hopefully sell a few solar panels...

Soon you will be back under a sock and pat yourself on the back. LOL, outed yourself in fine fashion there ORGANMAN... LOL, we get it socko Orogenicman, you're from where again? Oh yeah, OREGON... Douchebag... You wonder why your side loses credibility by the day? Take a good long look at yourself and the others on your side in here....

We have you, a person with a known history of socking, lying, and cherry-picking, and we have several, or just a few clones who cares, they are all interchangeable, all of which whobehave as badly as you if not often worse...

LOL, pathetic, the lot of you.. We don't have to do or say anything, you idiots are so desperate you cut your own throats...

Who cares Ray?

The answer is nobody. Well over 95% of people don't give a rats ass about Tyndalls experiments.

But this sorta stuff sure resonates with them >>>>>

Freaky cold temperatures in the middle of summer in DC:lol:

How unusual is this cool weather in Washington, D.C.?

People shouldn't take my word for it.......but it was prominent in the news yesterday, and I had to laugh.......

OFA Gets Zero Attendance for Climate Change Rally

OFA Gets Zero Attendance for Climate Change Rally | Washington Free Beacon

Last edited:
Its like this........

The climate hysterics throw bombs every day trying to get peoples attention. Its like the NHL trying to promote ice hockey to inner city black kids. Been doing it for decades and you go to Madison Square Garden for a hockey game and 8 black people are there.

The climate angst just doesn't resonate with regular people.......never has.......never will.

AGW simply isn't science. It's politics.

This is inarguable. And since the AGW cultists can't argue it, they will screech instead.

Just like always.

indeed......and meanwhile, those who invest in the bogus concept of green energy are housing every one of these naïve mofu's who have bought into the ruse hook, line and stinker.

If there was no "settled science" there would be no practical scientific applications. In which case, there would be no computer, no internet, no other telecommunications, no antibiotics, no sojourn to the Moon and beyond, no weather satellites, no GPS, no automobiles, no trains, no planes, no modern ships, no modern buildings, etc, etc, etc. Perhaps the author of the OP should rethink his bullshit claim.

If there was no "settled science" there would be no practical scientific applications. In which case, there would be no computer, no internet, no other telecommunications, no antibiotics, no sojourn to the Moon and beyond, no weather satellites, no GPS, no automobiles, no trains, no planes, no modern ships, no modern buildings, etc, etc, etc. Perhaps the author of the OP should rethink his bullshit claim.

LOL, amusing logic... We don't know everything about medicine, yet we still manage to treat a great many afflictions... We don't really understand much about the brain, yet we manage to treat a good many mental problems...We see all the time that we need not fully understand all the aspects of a thing to use it to our advantage..

Get a grip oldsock

Last edited:

Right because without ruthless experimentation Michelson-Morelys concept of ether had consensus and would have been "settled science"

Evolution is a lie.

Climate change a conspiracy.

Science is a faith.

How conservatives view science.

That's the beauty of Rdeanitis, the topic is irrelevant and it doesn't matter if you even read the OP, the response is always the same

Evolution is a lie.

Science is a faith.

You misspelled "How my irrational bigotry against conservatives insists conservatives view science".

You would be hard pressed to deny that a very strong majority of people who believe climate change is a consipiracy are politically conservative. You'd be even more hard pressed to deny the same is not true of those who believe evolution is a lie. I have been charged on numerous occasions to holding my scientific beliefs as a faith - regardless - or even in opposition of - the evidence. And on every occasion, the person making the charge was a political conservative.

Perhaps it was not wise to make the charges together. The number of conservatives guilty of all three misconceptions may be small. But the proportion of the nation's conservatives guilty of at least one of them is quite high.

Why do you complain? Where do you fall on those issues?

Evolution is a lie.

Science is a faith.

You misspelled "How my irrational bigotry against conservatives insists conservatives view science".

You would be hard pressed to deny that a very strong majority of people who believe climate change is a consipiracy are politically conservative. You'd be even more hard pressed to deny the same is not true of those who believe evolution is a lie. I have been charged on numerous occasions to holding my scientific beliefs as a faith - regardless - or even in opposition of - the evidence. And on every occasion, the person making the charge was a political conservative.

Perhaps it was not wise to make the charges together. The number of conservatives guilty of all three misconceptions may be small. But the proportion of the nation's conservatives guilty of at least one of them is quite high.

Perhaps you should focus on the fact, it really doesn't matter if a person is conservative or not, when you discuss climate change. If you want topretend it's not a political issue, but a scientific one, you shouldn't cry about conservatives opposing it...

Sowhich is it socko, is it political or scientific? Make up your mind..

Evolution is a lie.

Science is a faith.

No argues that the climate doesn't change. That's just left-wing propaganda. However, the liberal theory that man is causing the climate to change is a conspiracy. We have hard proof that prominent climate "scientists" conspired with each other to prevent opposing information from being published.

No conservative believes science is a faith. However, what liberals call science is indistinguishable from faith. Every time some liberal numbskull says "the science is settled" or "the scientific consensus says such-and-such," he proves that he's a scientific ignoramus who accepts dogma as science.

There are a small number of conservatives who believe evolution isn't true, but so what? There are plenty of liberals who believe economics is a lie.

Perhaps you should focus on the fact, it really doesn't matter if a person is conservative or not, when you discuss climate change. If you want topretend it's not a political issue, but a scientific one, you shouldn't cry about conservatives opposing it...

Who is crying about the 'Conservatives' denying obvious science? The stupidity of that political group is put on clear display with this issue. When virtually 100% of the scientists from all over the world state that AGW is a fact, and then the 'Conservatives' in the US deny it with some of the most illiterate flap-yap imaginable, it is quite clear that they stupid in addition to being willfully ignorant.

No argues that the climate doesn't change. That's just left-wing propaganda. However, the liberal theory that man is causing the climate to change is a conspiracy. We have hard proof that prominent climate "scientists" conspired with each other to prevent opposing information from being published.

No conservative believes science is a faith. However, what liberals call science is indistinguishable from faith. Every time some liberal numbskull says "the science is settled" or "the scientific consensus says such-and-such," he proves that he's a scientific ignoramus who accepts dogma as science.

There are a small number of conservatives who believe evolution isn't true, but so what? There are plenty of liberals who believe economics is a lie.

My, my. Just the person to demonstrate the validity of my prior post.

Who is crying about the 'Conservatives' denying obvious science? The stupidity of that political group is put on clear display with this issue. When virtually 100% of the scientists from all over the world state that AGW is a fact, and then the 'Conservatives' in the US deny it with some of the most illiterate flap-yap imaginable, it is quite clear that they stupid in addition to being willfully ignorant.

Oldsock,you haven't improved your reading comprehension....

From the post I responded to...

Abrahamsock said:

HE DID!!!

Ya non-reading dumbass...

Forum List

Back