AGWCult now threatening "Deniers"

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I received a complaint and threat from an AGWCult memeber that they would report my "Spamming" to the Mods in an effort to shut me up on the AGW Fraud

I usually ask, "If your AGW Theory is correct, why can't you show us a single lab experiment demonstrating how a 200PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature, let alone changes the jet steams and heats the deep oceans"

This infuriates the AGWCult. Einsteins Relativity Theories are still subject to rigorous Laboratory testing and Michio Kaku has state that if it ever fails a single data point it must be discarded in favor of a new theory. Why isn't AGW subject to the same scientific scrutiny

My other new question is: Why do we insulate windows with Argon instead of CO2? Interesting, no? There's far more Argon than CO2 in the atmosphere and you'd think that for all of CO2 imaginary properties to trap heat, it would be used as a thermal insulator, instead we use Argon. But no one studies if micro-variances in Argon contribute to Climate Warming Change Global Googly Moogly

Oh, and I'm not shutting up so please go fuck yourself

Since you have never been known to state anything of substance, why would we wish you to shut up? You are the perfect posterboy for the stupidy among denialists.

I received a complaint and threat from an AGWCult memeber that they would report my "Spamming" to the Mods in an effort to shut me up on the AGW Fraud

I usually ask, "If your AGW Theory is correct, why can't you show us a single lab experiment demonstrating how a 200PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature, let alone changes the jet steams and heats the deep oceans"

This infuriates the AGWCult. Einsteins Relativity Theories are still subject to rigorous Laboratory testing and Michio Kaku has state that if it ever fails a single data point it must be discarded in favor of a new theory. Why isn't AGW subject to the same scientific scrutiny

My other new question is: Why do we insulate windows with Argon instead of CO2? Interesting, no? There's far more Argon than CO2 in the atmosphere and you'd think that for all of CO2 imaginary properties to trap heat, it would be used as a thermal insulator, instead we use Argon. But no one studies if micro-variances in Argon contribute to Climate Warming Change Global Googly Moogly

Oh, and I'm not shutting up so please go fuck yourself

So it goes with cults. When they can't win an argument based on the actual facts, the only other option is to shut up the opposition.

Since you have never been known to state anything of substance, why would we wish you to shut up? You are the perfect posterboy for the stupidy among denialists.

I can't help but notice that you had no answer for either of his perfectly rational questions. Why is that?

The seminal experiment on the absorption spectra of CO2 was done by Tyndall of England in 1858.

If Frankie boy wishes to understand the reason for using Argon in windows, he should take some basic chemisty courses. Of course, he would have to finish grade school, then high school first.

LOL,let me guess, it was Saigon...He/she/it/whatever it claims it is today, or whatever name it's posting under, is the forum crybaby and incessently abuses the rep system, as well as tries to dictate policy according him/whatever...

There is no valid scientific data or experiment that shows a trend towards run away green house effect. There is NO scientific evidence that CO2 caused the 15 year warming period and in fact if it did why did it stop for the last 15 years? CO2 is still going up.

Science has rules and procedures none of which have been followed to make anyone with more then a pea brain believe CO2 caused the warming. Or that it will continue to cause warming.

The seminal experiment on the absorption spectra of CO2 was done by Tyndall of England in 1858.

If Frankie boy wishes to understand the reason for using Argon in windows, he should take some basic chemisty courses. Of course, he would have to finish grade school, then high school first.

LOL, they use argon because it's cheap, abundant, and in most cases non-toxic and inert. It also happens to be a poor heat conductor due to the small space in between the glass panes, preventing convection. Like most other gases, most of the heat transfer is done through convection... minimize convection, you minimize heat transfer..

Let me guess, you thought it was a GH gas didn't you? ROFL... Of course you did organman..

ROFL..

Absorption doesn't mean squat rocks if emission happens immediately afterwards. The IR is doing nothing more than going through a door.

The experiment that proves that adding X amount of CO2 to the atmosphere results in Y amount of warming has yet to be done. Out in the real world, it has been happening for the past 15+ years and it hasn't gotten any warmer. Your hypothesis fails.

Stupid? And yet he asks a perfectly valid question which you can't answer:

"If your AGW Theory is correct, why can't you show us a single lab experiment demonstrating how a 200PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature, let alone changes the jet steams and heats the deep oceans"

Where did you get your college degree, Roxy?

since you have never been known to state anything of substance, why would we wish you to shut up? You are the perfect posterboy for the stupidy among denialists.

spot on!!!!!

CRUSADERFRANK TO THE "T"
I can't help but notice you have failed to answer his question:

"If your AGW Theory is correct, why can't you show us a single lab experiment demonstrating how a 200PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature, let alone changes the jet steams and heats the deep oceans"

Why is that? Is it perhaps because you can't?

The Warmers also tend to leave out little facts, like how the earth has been warming up for the last 10,000 years, not just the last hundred.

There have also been periods in earth's history in wihch there were no ice caps, and temperatures were much higher than they are now. Yet they want us to believe it will be the end of the world if the north poles stays melted year round.

No explaination for either of these inconvenient facts.

Absorption doesn't mean squat rocks if emission happens immediately afterwards. The IR is doing nothing more than going through a door.

The experiment that proves that adding X amount of CO2 to the atmosphere results in Y amount of warming has yet to be done. Out in the real world, it has been happening for the past 15+ years and it hasn't gotten any warmer. Your hypothesis fails.

You dumb ass. The absorption of longwave outgoing IR by the GHGs means that when a photon is emitted, it is non-directional. So what was 100% outgoing is now 50% incoming.

Of course it hasn't warmed in the last 15 years. That is why 12 of the 15 hottest years on record happened during those years.

Oh, but you are wrong. That experiment is being done right now. And we are seeing the results right here;

Climate change: The hottest years on record | The Economist

You dumb ass. The absorption of longwave outgoing IR by the GHGs means that when a photon is emitted, it is non-directional. So what was 100% outgoing is now 50% incoming.

Of course it hasn't warmed in the last 15 years. That is why 12 of the 15 hottest years on record happened during those years.

Oh, but you are wrong. That experiment is being done right now. And we are seeing the results right here;

LOL, best to use a source that relies on a proper standard for record socks

Saw this on your chart from your link..

the hottest years on record, deviation from the 1961-90 global average temperature, C

20101211_WOC760.gif

You non-reading BS artist... What kind of record is based on data only from 1960 till 1990? It's a BS record made to give a false impression just as most of the crap from the warmer side...

And you wonder why you keep losing believers...

the hottest years on record, deviation from the 1961-90 global average temperature, C

20101211_WOC760.gif

You non-reading BS artist... What kind of record is based on data only from 1960 till 1990? It's a BS record made to give a false impression just as most of the crap from the warmer side...

Wow you are so dumb

20101211_WOC760.gif

Wow you are so dumb

ROFL, really... Please explain how a deviation from a 30 year mean, which excludes the decade in question, as well as any previous decades or centuries represents any sort of legitimate record...

Dude if you can't be bothered to read and comprehend what's there, you call yourself dumb...

Moron..If you are being a nit-picking fuss over 61 and my use of 60, you are not only stupid but pathetic... If it bothers you, call it 61 until 90 asshole...

Last edited:

I can't help but notice that you had no answer for either of his perfectly rational questions. Why is that?

They've already been answered.

Argon is inert. CO2 is not. Experiments demonstrating that CO2 and other greenhouse gases go back to the mid 18th century. How many would you like to hear about?

Forum List

Back