Of all the women to make it to the top for President...why God Hillary?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The Long, Hard Fight To Finally Get A Woman At The Top Of The Ticket
“On my grave, I want it to say that I was a good mother and that I helped Hillary Clinton become president of the United States in 2016.”

57769312150000ed026c9485.png

I would rather see any of these women at the top, than Hillary Rotten Clinton, anybody but here. Has anyone noticed the only claim to fame this mop has in her campaign ads, is expanding healthcare to more kids, that's it. She is perhaps the most over rated white woman in US history, who despite being this independent here me roar liberal woman, has rode the coat tail of her husbands legacy and that's it. She may have talked a good game all her life, but her actions are minimal and ministerial.

Hillary has always played it safe her entire political career. And were it not for Sanders forcing her to own her bs, she would still be playing the fence game. I hate the fact she's the one woman history will hold up as being the first....because truth be told, she really doesn't deserve it. Far more women before her, took chances, didn't play it safe and lost...but to their credit, they never sold their souls to the devil for a vote....Hillary has and will.

None of your other female heroes were ever a wholly owned subsidiary of Goldman Sachs

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected.

2 Timothy 3:1-8

But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people. They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected.

2 Timothy 3:1-8
So, what has changed? LOL

If Hillary does for women what Obama has done for negros?
You will be wearing garbage sacks on your head by mid terms.
LOL The way you fools have been doing the ashes and sackcloth routine for the last 7 1/2 years? LOL Dow at 18,000, unemployment at less than 5%.

LOL The way you fools have been doing the ashes and sackcloth routine for the last 7 1/2 years? LOL Dow at 18,000, unemployment at less than 5%.
Yeah, economy is so great 46 million Americans require food aid from the government just to survive.

The support of Hillary by liberals and Democrats is tragically fascinating.
She is is the opposite of what liberals stand for. She is a corporatist, to the core. She is an opportunist, she is an elitist, an plutocrat - and her stated opinions change as fast and often as the prevailing winds.
Liberals had a true liberal - Bernie...and they chose Hillary?????? Just wow.

The Long, Hard Fight To Finally Get A Woman At The Top Of The Ticket
“On my grave, I want it to say that I was a good mother and that I helped Hillary Clinton become president of the United States in 2016.”

Just think we could have had Sarah Palin.......

images

First off, Hillary is not a woman's candidate, she's a Wall Street politician. Obama on the other hand, despite what you rednecks claim, has done more for blacks than any president since LBJ. Stop speaking for us, we don't need your voice, your opinions nor your lack of understanding on our first black president....in other words, Keep you so called fake empathy for blacks where it belongs, locked up inside a space bubble, ie your empty heads!!

Forum List

Back