O'Donnell Cancels TV Appearances

B F D...:rolleyes:

I thought this woman didn't matter as Palin didn't matter?

S O S D D.

Who said that? She's a candidate for the U.S. Senate. You want her to get some sort of a pass?

Funny we had a candidate for the WH that got nothing but passes and soft ball questions all the way to winning the election. Was it as important to you then?

That is crap and you know it. President Obama was brilliant during the campaign, unlike John McCain. This is still eating at you bagheads too. Damn!!! You're all such bad sports and such liars. I am almost going to feel sorry for you all in November. ALMOST. :lol:

GOP Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell (DE) cancels her scheduled appearance tomorrow on CBS's Face the Nation. She is apparently still planning on doing Fox News Sunday.

Late Update: O'Donnell is dodging Fox News Sunday, too.

Any bets that the neocons at FOX tear her up the most?

Maybe that's why she's not going there either!!! :lol::lol::lol: This is from The Associated Press:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Tea party favorite Christine O'Donnell, whose Republican primary upset in Delaware's Senate race shocked the GOP, canceled appearances Sunday on two national news shows.

O'Donnell had been set to appear on "Face the Nation" on CBS and "Fox News Sunday."

Campaign spokeswoman Diana Banister cited scheduling conflicts and said O'Donnell needed to return to Delaware for commitments to church events and afternoon picnic with Republicans in a key county where she has solid backing.

"Tomorrow the priorities are back in Delaware," Banister said. "Those are people who supported her, who were very helpful to her in the campaign, and she feels obligated to be there and thank them."

Banister said she was unaware of the previous commitments when she booked O'Donnell for the shows. She said she canceled with Fox News late Friday and with CBS early Saturday.

Yes, of course she did. This O'Donnell broad really is another SP.

It would be cool if he/she told us what the conflict is.

GOP Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell (DE) cancels her scheduled appearance tomorrow on CBS's Face the Nation. She is apparently still planning on doing Fox News Sunday.

Maybe that's why she's not going there either!!! :lol::lol::lol: This is from The Associated Press:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Tea party favorite Christine O'Donnell, whose Republican primary upset in Delaware's Senate race shocked the GOP, canceled appearances Sunday on two national news shows.

O'Donnell had been set to appear on "Face the Nation" on CBS and "Fox News Sunday."

Campaign spokeswoman Diana Banister cited scheduling conflicts and said O'Donnell needed to return to Delaware for commitments to church events and afternoon picnic with Republicans in a key county where she has solid backing.

"Tomorrow the priorities are back in Delaware," Banister said. "Those are people who supported her, who were very helpful to her in the campaign, and she feels obligated to be there and thank them."

Banister said she was unaware of the previous commitments when she booked O'Donnell for the shows. She said she canceled with Fox News late Friday and with CBS early Saturday.

Um she/he did

and said O'Donnell needed to return to Delaware for commitments to church events and afternoon picnic with Republicans in a key county where she has solid backing.

Its right there on page 6 of the Tea Baggers Handbook

Section 3.4c "Avoid interviews with the Liberal "Lamestream" Media"

Obama will run on his record, I am sure, and not let the perversion of the Boehner/McConnell GOP escape its record.

uhm lets not get all priggy about avoiding venues......debates called off *cough cough*...cause Fox was involved...hello....:rolleyes:

Debate on the Fox Network?

Wouldn't the Cartoon Network be more legitimate?

uhm lets not get all priggy about avoiding venues......debates called off *cough cough*...cause Fox was involved...hello....:rolleyes:

and there ya go, perfect:lol:......Fox just isn't worthy, yes I see, the haven of the scummy hoi polloi. Tsk, tsk.

and there ya go, perfect:lol:......Fox just isn't worthy, yes I see, the haven of the scummy hoi polloi. Tsk, tsk.

Actually, Fox is not worthy

They are a News Entertainment Network.....similar to what Professional Wrestling is to Sports

Actually, Fox is not worthy

They are a News Entertainment Network.....similar to what Professional Wrestling is to Sports

And they even have a court decision stating their right to lie. One which they use quite often.

Could it be that she's a witch??? Get a load of this:

On Friday, Bill Maher released on his new HBO show, "Real Time," an unaired clip of O'Donnell admitting to a brief dalliance with witchcraft.

"I dabbled into witchcraft -- I never joined a coven. But I did, I did. I dabbled into witchcraft. I hung around people who were doing these things. I'm not making this stuff up. I know what they told me they do," she said.

"One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that," she said. "We went to a movie and then had a midnight picnic on a satanic altar."

O'Donnell appeared on the political talk show on 22 different episodes, and Maher has said he will air a clip of O'Donnell every week until she agrees to appear on his show.

Christine O'Donnell: 'I Dabbled in Witchcraft' - ABC News

I thought it was fun to laugh at Sara Palin!!! This broad makes Palin look dull!!! What's next??? She used to be a nun??? A stripper??? A man??? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pfeeesh, we all know Nancy Pelosi owns the title of being THE, WITCH.

wish her broom would take her off our hands or she would melt when it rains or sumthing..:lol:

Last edited:
Pfeeesh, we all know Nancy Pelosi owns the title of being a, WITCH.

wish her broom would take her off our hands or she would melt when it rains or sumthing..:lol:

No, what we now know is that Odonnel dabbled in witchcraft.

Pfeeesh, we all know Nancy Pelosi owns the title of being a, WITCH.

No, what we now know is that Odonnel dabbled in witchcraft.

lol, dabbled in witchcraft.. I played with the ouija board, does that count.
good gawd, can you BELIEVE this is even reported by the lamestream media as HEADLINE NEWS.:lol:

Forum List

Back