O'Donnell Cancels TV Appearances

she was an idiot in 1998 and shes an idiot now - except a lot more people whill see what an idiot she is so yeah i can understand her ducking the news shows- shes a bone head

She's running in tiny ass Delaware so I don't see why she would want to even put herself in the position to get sideswiped on a national show;be it Face the Nation OR FOX, as a Rand Paul supporter, I saw how that little deal works when he went on the Rachel Mad Gal Show, he needs to stay in Kentucky and focus on Kentucky voters, then after he wins, go national if he wants, same with O'Donnell in Delaware.

Fascinating.

Obama (Nationally) and O'Donnel (in DE) both have the same disapproval rating of 54%.

Both have Last names that begin with "O."

And both refuse to be on FNC.

She's running in tiny ass Delaware so I don't see why she would want to even put herself in the position to get sideswiped on a national show;be it Face the Nation OR FOX, as a Rand Paul supporter, I saw how that little deal works when he went on the Rachel Mad Gal Show, he needs to stay in Kentucky and focus on Kentucky voters, then after he wins, go national if he wants, same with O'Donnell in Delaware.

People in Delaware don't watch the national news?

If she has a good message, she would want as many people as possible to hear it

Good.

I cannot wait for Pelosi to appear on O'Reilly.......when was the last time?

Right, NEVER.

I thought Rosie O'Donnell quit The View years ago.

O'Donnell Cancels TV Appearances

GOP Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell (DE) cancels her scheduled appearance tomorrow on CBS's Face the Nation. She is apparently still planning on doing Fox News Sunday.

Late Update: O'Donnell is dodging Fox News Sunday, too.

Any bets that the neocons at FOX tear her up the most?

Nobody watches them anyway.

CBS is dishonest. I remember the Sarah Palin/Katie Couric interview. They edited the hell out of that thing to the point they had her answering questions out of sequence trying to make her look stupid.

lol, dabbled in witchcraft.. I played with the ouija board, does that count.
good gawd, can you BELIEVE this is even reported by the lamestream media as HEADLINE NEWS.:lol:

She said it herself. More to come, I'm sure, what we have is another teapartying nutbar here.

well if Bill Maher is involed, I will take it he has no partisan AXE to grind.
Friggen Bill Maher, gawd, what a dumb and one butt ugly man inside an out.:lol:

Why are you mad at him?? She went on the show and made those comments. Not BM. What a typical baghead you are. Never hold your creepy politicians accountable for their own actions. Just blame someone else and change the subject.

There are Counties in Texas that are bigger than the State of Delaware, why does she even care what I think here in Louisiana or someone from elsewhere thinks unless she has national ambitions? She would go on those shows, get bitch slapped for an hour and :dig: than what she's in.

There are plenty of news stations,newspapers in Delaware for her.

Come on, johnrocks, tu quoque sometimes is a fair comment. If anyone has an interest who has a vote in the Senate, then they have a legitimate interest in Ms. O'Donnell. No big deal: the Dem is beginning to pull away and will take more than 60% of the vote by the time the election is over.

There are Counties in Texas that are bigger than the State of Delaware, why does she even care what I think here in Louisiana or someone from elsewhere thinks unless she has national ambitions? She would go on those shows, get bitch slapped for an hour and :dig: than what she's in.

The reason is that both O'Donnell and her handlers realize she is not ready for prime time. They are still in an "Oh shit....WE WON......what do we do now" mode

Rightwinger, that is a hell of a lot better spot than the loser.

They will figure something out.

Come on, johnrocks, tu quoque sometimes is a fair comment. If anyone has an interest who has a vote in the Senate, then they have a legitimate interest in Ms. O'Donnell. No big deal: the Dem is beginning to pull away and will take more than 60% of the vote by the time the election is over.

I don't care for social cons so I don't care for her, I am talking about the politically smart thing to do, if I were her, I'd stay in tiny ass Delaware, concentrating on closing that gap between her and her Democratic opponent, not going on national tv shows to be set up,hammered like a cheap nail on these non issues and showcasing myself to millions that can't vote for me to begin with.

Take the national publicity that is bringing money in, take the local news interviews and stay in Delaware is my advice or she'll be setting herself up for even more negative publicity,imho.

I understand what you are saying, johnrocks. If I were handlers, I would advise the same thing.

The reason is that both O'Donnell and her handlers realize she is not ready for prime time. They are still in an "Oh shit....WE WON......what do we do now" mode

Exactly so why mess that up by going national:lol:

She said it herself. More to come, I'm sure, what we have is another teapartying nutbar here.

well if Bill Maher is involed, I will take it he has no partisan AXE to grind.
Friggen Bill Maher, gawd, what a dumb and one butt ugly man inside an out.:lol:

Why are you mad at him?? She went on the show and made those comments. Not BM. What a typical baghead you are. Never hold your creepy politicians accountable for their own actions. Just blame someone else and change the subject.

oh goody, it's back.yawn

Forum List

Back