O'Donnell Cancels TV Appearances

Well it surly must mean "she is dodging" doing a T.V. appearance.
good grief.:cuckoo:

LOL...These people are obscessed by stong Women...that aren't of the LEFT following a friggin' script.

:lol:

Yeah, you go girl!

Don't listen to liberal pussies like Karl Rove! They're laughing at you because they're scared of you, not because you're a joke, which you're not!

So you believe that the female genitalia is some sort of insult?

GOP Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell (DE) cancels her scheduled appearance tomorrow on CBS's Face the Nation. She is apparently still planning on doing Fox News Sunday.

Late Update: O'Donnell is dodging Fox News Sunday, too.

Any bets that the neocons at FOX tear her up the most?

She knows that she will be asked questions she doesn't want to answer, like how can she possibly help clean up the Federal government when she can't even keep her own personal affairs in order.

Well duh, of course. She's made so many batshit statements over the years, she'd certainly be asked to justify. By dodging even FOX, she's essentially admitting she doesn't have an answer.

Of course, she's trying to use Palin's strategy of ignoring any press that might ask her anything hard. That speech of hers was canned Palin without the screech.

She seems like a nice lady but she has way too much on the record. Mahar said he was going to show old clips of her from appearances on his show until she returns for an interview. :lol:

He showed one with her admitting that she dabbled in witchcraft.. It went on and on.

Imagine that, a Repub with problems keeping their mouth shut. :cuckoo:

well hell, I think we should go all the way BACK to when people were in kindergarten and quote what they said then.

at least I haven't heard her say we have 57 states or pronounce Corpsman, CORPS man.
an let's see, this was just in THE LAST few yrs as a so called, ADULT.:lol:

well hell, I think we should go all the way BACK to when people were in kindergarten and quote what they said then.

at least I haven't heard her say we have 57 states or pronounce Corpsman, CORPS man.

Uh yeah. Your side is still obsessed woth Obama's birth. :eusa_eh:

Of course, she's trying to use Palin's strategy of ignoring any press that might ask her anything hard. That speech of hers was canned Palin without the screech.

She seems like a nice lady but she has way too much on the record. Mahar said he was going to show old clips of her from appearances on his show until she returns for an interview. :lol:

He showed one with her admitting that she dabbled in witchcraft.. It went on and on.

Hillarious how curious the left is about her past... too bad they weren't as curious about Barry Obama's past. Maybe we can just label anybody who questions her a "mysoginist". And the the blacks that question her, we can call them "mysoginistic racists".

Last edited:

Yeah, that's the same as lying on a resume and in a court document.

Hillarious how curious the left is about her past... too bad they weren't as curious about Barry Obama's past. Maybe we can just label anybody who questions her a "mysoginist". And the the blacks that question her, we can call them "mysoginistic racists".

Yeah, people are interested in her checkered past, imagine that..

LOL...These people are obscessed by stong Women...that aren't of the LEFT following a friggin' script.

Yeah, you go girl!

Don't listen to liberal pussies like Karl Rove! They're laughing at you because they're scared of you, not because you're a joke, which you're not!

Rove is taking alot of heat and being shown the backseat. His time is over.

Damn right!

mob_pitchforks_small.jpg

There's not need to. O'Donnell's has plenty of baggage from just the past few years.

She doesn't belong in the Senate any more than her opponent does. Castle ought to run as an independent. I don't agree with him on everything, but he at least has ethics.

Well it surly must mean "she is dodging" doing a T.V. appearance.
good grief.:cuckoo:

Sure looks that way to me and just about everyone else.

Sure. WHY NOT go on the air and be abused...when Obama never experienced a similiar fate for the most part?

So when CBS News gives softball questions to Democrats it's wrong, but you're argument is that O'Donnell shouldn't go on unless they do the same for her, which would then make asking softball questions ok?

Sure. WHY NOT go on the air and be abused...when Obama never experienced a similiar fate for the most part?

So when CBS News gives softball questions to Democrats it's wrong, but you're argument is that O'Donnell shouldn't go on unless they do the same for her, which would then make asking softball questions ok?

No I think this is about the Hypocrites of the left again. calling out a Republican for not going on CBS when Obama was handed softball questions and selected mostly friendly Forums to appear on through out the election.

Why not just answer up honestly for her words and actions? Do you think that the people of Delaware don't care about this kind of thing?

After *YOU* tell me why Obama and others aren't held to the same Standard. And I'll do you a biggie...[favour]...you cannot answer this because the only standard of the left is that which fits it's direction of the moment...a.k.a...Double Standard.

So in short? Don't bother. I've already done your work for you. Aren't I a nice guy?

Democrats go on FOX, knowing that they'll be blindsided with bullshit. This chickenshit won't even go there.

GOP Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell (DE) cancels her scheduled appearance tomorrow on CBS's Face the Nation. She is apparently still planning on doing Fox News Sunday.

Late Update: O'Donnell is dodging Fox News Sunday, too.

Any bets that the neocons at FOX tear her up the most?

Maybe that's why she's not going there either!!! :lol::lol::lol: This is from The Associated Press:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Tea party favorite Christine O'Donnell, whose Republican primary upset in Delaware's Senate race shocked the GOP, canceled appearances Sunday on two national news shows.

O'Donnell had been set to appear on "Face the Nation" on CBS and "Fox News Sunday."

Campaign spokeswoman Diana Banister cited scheduling conflicts and said O'Donnell needed to return to Delaware for commitments to church events and afternoon picnic with Republicans in a key county where she has solid backing.

"Tomorrow the priorities are back in Delaware," Banister said. "Those are people who supported her, who were very helpful to her in the campaign, and she feels obligated to be there and thank them."

Banister said she was unaware of the previous commitments when she booked O'Donnell for the shows. She said she canceled with Fox News late Friday and with CBS early Saturday.

Yes, of course she did. This O'Donnell broad really is another SP.

Nope, she did not say those things, you are right, but she did say things that makes one wonder if she is a loon. I don't think she is, but she has to talk to her potential constituency, Stephanie. The Dem will beat her by 15% if she does not get out and talk.

Is this lady really running for public office.....

"It is not enough to be abstinent with other people, you also have to be be abstinent alone. The Bible says that lust in your heart is committing adultery, so you can't masturbate without lust."

"We took the Bible and prayer out of public schools. Now we're having weekly shootings. We had the 60s sexual revolution, and now people are dying of AIDS."

"God may choose to heal someone from cancer, yet that person still has a great deal of medical bills. The outstanding bills do not determine whether or not the patient has been healed by God."

The Craziest Things Christine O'Donnell Has Ever Said (PHOTOS)

Whatever. The left will soon be calling her a whore, an idiot, a bimbo. Whatever. I'm still waiting on the Dems to steup up and run on Obama's record rather than just name calling.

Forum List

Back