O'Donnell Cancels TV Appearances

B F D...:rolleyes:

I thought this woman didn't matter as Palin didn't matter?

S O S D D.

Who said that? She's a candidate for the U.S. Senate. You want her to get some sort of a pass?

What.... like Obama.....?

Nahhhh.... she will earn it out right!

Oh yeah.... she does'nt matter :eusa_whistle:

Don't be stupid. She isn't fit to breathe the same air as Obama. What are those, bed bugs you found in your bed this morning???

WTF Infidel? Obama got a pass?

Rev. Wright? Bill Ayers? Not being a US citizen? Any of those things ring a bell?

Yeah they do.... they were only asked by conservatives, and he lied about or ignored them.

He sat and listened to Wright for 20 yrs and didnt hear a god damned thing he said.... yeah right!
Bill Ayers... he only started his political career at Billy's house, but he wasnt a friend?...... give me a break!
His birth cert..... I am still waiting for that to appear!

Yeah you dumbass.... he got a pass.
Does affirmative action ring a bell?

You know none of that to be true. You're an idiot. Stop waiting for anything to appear except a brain. You need one badly.

Infidel, you are here only for grins and chuckles like the rest of the fauxcons with their fake fauxrage, you know that don't you?

Infidel, you are here only for grins and chuckles like the rest of the fauxcons with their fake fauxrage, you know that don't you?

No...I think he is outraged that even though he has had health insurance his whole life that Obama tells him he has to have it

Forum List

Back