October 'Noreaster!

There's nothing wrong with seeing a problem and making a profit off of correcting it, even if Gore was making a personal profit.

Climate change will hurt the poorest first and most. The deniers are promoting human misery.

It's not necessary, or possible, to replicate what climatologists have seen in the data.

The EPA link says that we know with virtual certainty that human activity is changing the climate. Virtual certainty is like reasonable doubt. Do you understand the concept of reasonable doubt?

I agree. However Gore and Co. are MANUFACTURING a problem and directing the government to legislate them into billionaires. You are the one who is naive (or just plain dishonest, I havn't made my mind up on that yet) if you think that the energy companies are against this particular bit of horsecrap. They stand to make additional billions for doing nothing (just like Chevron did when they were able to convince some very stupid people that MTBE was good for the environment).

Worse Goldman Sachs and their cronies stand to make TRILLIONS off of the paperwork alone. Just imagine what those trillions going into the pockets of the investment bankers you claim to hate, could do if spent wisely.

Put another way, every company thatObama's energy dept. has given money to looks like it's failing. Billions of dollars wasted on energy concepts that don't appear to work. That is what your money is doing. It is going into the pockets of political hacks and cronies instead of being used for something to benefit mankind.

Nice job. How much are you being paid to be a shill for these pricks?

I still can't believe someone would deny that this storm is a direct result of Global Warming! What's it going to take for some peole to open their eyes? :banghead:

I still can't believe someone would deny that this storm is a direct result of Global Warming! What's it going to take for some peole to open their eyes? :banghead:

Do all storms come from global warming?

Snow in October and you kooks said Global Waming was a crock!!! What say you now that Al's been proven right?!?!

:dance::dance:

Ummmmm cold is not warm or does that escape your pointy little head? Amazing how these frauds can convince you people so easily that cold is actually really hot. What a sad state of affairs for our country and its public education system. The dumbing down is working.

Are the temperatures unusual for October? Or is it simply that the temperatures are accompanied by a dump of wet snow? If that is the case, just cool temperatures and snow, then it is a precipitatin event.

Snow in October and you kooks said Global Waming was a crock!!! What say you now that Al's been proven right?!?!

:dance::dance:

Ummmmm cold is not warm or does that escape your pointy little head? Amazing how these frauds can convince you people so easily that cold is actually really hot. What a sad state of affairs for our country and its public education system. The dumbing down is working.
I'm wondering when was Al Gore proven right.

When was he proven wrong?

I'm wondering when was Al Gore proven right.

In a Perfect World, Al Gore would be sharing a Cell Block with Bernard, Madoff, with a Life Sentence for His Carbon Credit Ponzi Scheme. Nobody is touching on the damage and cost to the poor and the quality of Life, issues this utter Bullshit will create. They seem to want us as hostages.

Fucking dumb as they come!

So you think that Al Gore should be jailed for stating what all the Scientific Societies, all that National Academies of Science, and all the major Universities in the world are stating. As far as the Carbon Credit idea goes, we used the same method to get the pollution from the dirty coal generating plants vastly reduced. Won't work that well for carbon, but would be better than what we are doing now.

But since it did not pass, and won't pass, how is it you state that it is hurting the poor, or anybody, for that matter?

In a Perfect World, Al Gore would be sharing a Cell Block with Bernard, Madoff, with a Life Sentence for His Carbon Credit Ponzi Scheme. Nobody is touching on the damage and cost to the poor and the quality of Life, issues this utter Bullshit will create. They seem to want us as hostages.

Oh, bullshit. This is happening now, and thanks to a few energy company funded hacks, you guys have decided that's there's a scientific controversy. :cuckoo:

Your reality is based on on opinion.

My opinion is based on data analysis.
Are you playing at science, kid?

You mean like the AIP, the AGU, the GSA, and all the other Scientific Societies in the world? Sis, you denigrate virtually all the other scientists in the world, then expect us to see you as anything but a pretender? LOL

There's nothing wrong with seeing a problem and making a profit off of correcting it, even if Gore was making a personal profit.

Climate change will hurt the poorest first and most. The deniers are promoting human misery.

It's not necessary, or possible, to replicate what climatologists have seen in the data.

The EPA link says that we know with virtual certainty that human activity is changing the climate. Virtual certainty is like reasonable doubt. Do you understand the concept of reasonable doubt?

Climate change is already hurting the poor. Nearly a 5% increase in food prices thus far this year, and at least that much increase in the prices in the next 6 months. The combination of the droughts and floods the world has been experiancing has affected, negatively, the agriculture worldwide. At the very same time as we officially hit 7 billion in population, and climbing.

I agree. However Gore and Co. are MANUFACTURING a problem and directing the government to legislate them into billionaires. You are the one who is naive (or just plain dishonest, I havn't made my mind up on that yet) if you think that the energy companies are against this particular bit of horsecrap. They stand to make additional billions for doing nothing (just like Chevron did when they were able to convince some very stupid people that MTBE was good for the environment).

Worse Goldman Sachs and their cronies stand to make TRILLIONS off of the paperwork alone. Just imagine what those trillions going into the pockets of the investment bankers you claim to hate, could do if spent wisely.

Put another way, every company thatObama's energy dept. has given money to looks like it's failing. Billions of dollars wasted on energy concepts that don't appear to work. That is what your money is doing. It is going into the pockets of political hacks and cronies instead of being used for something to benefit mankind.

Nice job. How much are you being paid to be a shill for these pricks?

The usual bullshit and lies from a professional in those departments. The real cost of global warming.

[ARCHIVED CONTENT] Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change - HM Treasury

We bearly had any accumulation here on MidCoast Maine.

Maybe an inch.

It's odd but it appears to me that the snowbelt on the E coast is actually migrating South.

In the last decade or so the Mid Atlantic and Upper Southern states seem to be getting more significant snow events than we're getting further North.

Although last year was admittedly a rather snowy winter, even by Maine standards.

Global Warming has been on the rise since the discovery of the planet Neptune in 1848.

Those are the facts, Deniers!

Climate change is already hurting the poor. Nearly a 5% increase in food prices thus far this year, and at least that much increase in the prices in the next 6 months. The combination of the droughts and floods the world has been experiancing has affected, negatively, the agriculture worldwide. At the very same time as we officially hit 7 billion in population, and climbing.

Manmade Global Warming now causes inflation.

Amazing.

Is there anything is doesn't do?

Now Franky, old boy, we all know that you are abnomally stupid. No reason for you to prove it all over again.

Yes, an unstable climate damages agriculture, which leads to an increase in price of the agricultural products by simple economic laws of supply and demand.

Did I state that simple enough for you, Franky?

We bearly had any accumulation here on MidCoast Maine.

Maybe an inch.

It's odd but it appears to me that the snowbelt on the E coast is actually migrating South.

In the last decade or so the Mid Atlantic and Upper Southern states seem to be getting more significant snow events than we're getting further North.

Although last year was admittedly a rather snowy winter, even by Maine standards.

Well, cold air from the north, wet cool air from the south. Where that meets is going to get the most of the wet slop. And the people north of the meeting line won't get as much.

Now Franky, old boy, we all know that you are abnomally stupid. No reason for you to prove it all over again.

Yes, an unstable climate damages agriculture, which leads to an increase in price of the agricultural products by simple economic laws of supply and demand.

You have a way of helping me in ways you can't believe.

So is your as yet unstated "theory" that a 100ppm increase in CO2 causes "unstable climate"?

Did I get that right?

I notice Old Rocks and the Warmers still haven't refuted the connection between Global Warming to the discovery of the planet Neptune

Oh, bullshit. This is happening now, and thanks to a few energy company funded hacks, you guys have decided that's there's a scientific controversy. :cuckoo:

My opinion is based on data analysis.
Are you playing at science, kid?

You mean like the AIP, the AGU, the GSA, and all the other Scientific Societies in the world? Sis, you denigrate virtually all the other scientists in the world, then expect us to see you as anything but a pretender? LOL
No, you lie.

I'm denigrating someone who posts blogs thinking they are science then says he has analyzed data.

Well, not really laughing at him/her, more asking them to stop soiling science by playing at it.

I'm surprised that you of all people wouldn't recognize exactly what I was saying.

He said man made global warming.

There is no science on the significance and magnitude of man's contribution to any warming. A hell of a lot of opinion and belief, but no science.

Bullshit. You know better. From the reduction in outgoing IR at the absorption bands, to the measurement of those bands in the laboratory, the science is well established and documented.

Forum List

Back