October 'Noreaster!

Climate change is more than just global warming. It's climate instability. This is not obscure knowledge.

Climate change is more than just global warming. It's climate instability. This is not obscure knowledge.

Yeah.......... but knowledge that a vast majority of people could care less about. Thats just a fact, except to the 21%ers of this country who get all hysterical about this shit. A huge majority accept it for what it is..........climate instability. Only the nutters are suggesting we fubar our whole economy about something we understand little about.........and even if all concurred that we had to do something rash, the nutters think we could save the earth simply by taxing the rich. Laugh..........my........balls..........off. If we taxed them 100%, we'd pull 1 trillion/year. The UN says going green would cost 71 trillion. Not my number...........their number.

So c'mon...............c'mon!!!!:fu:

Lets all remember..........the 21%ers of this country never answer the question, "At what cost?". Not even part of the debate here............which, of course, is beyond thoroughly laughable.

Last edited:
The only thing I know changes more than our minds, from the beginning is the climate, every day, from moment to moment. I predict colder weather through March. :D ;)

Ummmmm cold is not warm or does that escape your pointy little head? Amazing how these frauds can convince you people so easily that cold is actually really hot. What a sad state of affairs for our country and its public education system. The dumbing down is working.
I'm wondering when was Al Gore proven right.

In a Perfect World, Al Gore would be sharing a Cell Block with Bernard, Madoff, with a Life Sentence for His Carbon Credit Ponzi Scheme. Nobody is touching on the damage and cost to the poor and the quality of Life, issues this utter Bullshit will create. They seem to want us as hostages.

Oh, bullshit. This is happening now, and thanks to a few energy company funded hacks, you guys have decided that's there's a scientific controversy. :cuckoo:

Public opinion does not alter reality, snooker.
Your reality is based on on opinion.

My opinion is based on data analysis.

In a Perfect World, Al Gore would be sharing a Cell Block with Bernard, Madoff, with a Life Sentence for His Carbon Credit Ponzi Scheme. Nobody is touching on the damage and cost to the poor and the quality of Life, issues this utter Bullshit will create. They seem to want us as hostages.

Oh, bullshit. This is happening now, and thanks to a few energy company funded hacks, you guys have decided that's there's a scientific controversy. :cuckoo:

Are you playing at science, kid?

Al Gore is selling Misery disguised as Carbon Credits. There is no doubt about it. As if the Economy isn't Fucked Up enough. Snake Oil Science.

Last edited:
I don't remember a Halloween with snow - but I do remember one Easter - back in the 70s, we had a foot of snow in Connecticut !

That was back when they were predicting a decent into an ice age.

Can you post anything without lying, Walleyes? Or do you get your science from Newsweek and Time?

There were a couple of years in the '50s when we lived about 10 miles from town, and Dad had promised to take us to town to trick-or-treat. Started snowing about noon, and by 5, the snow was over a foot deep. Looks like that area may see something like that again this year.

Global cooling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Global cooling was a conjecture during the 1970s of imminent cooling of the Earth's surface and atmosphere along with a posited commencement of glaciation."

And you still haven't posted your hypothesis or a single repeatable laboratory experiment showing how a 100PPM increase in CO2 causes "Global Warming" and acidifies the oceans.

crusaderfrank-albums-facts-hurt-bitch-slap-picture4064-cf-factshurt.jpg

Stay slapped, Enviromarxist Bitch

That was back when they were predicting a decent into an ice age.

Can you post anything without lying, Walleyes? Or do you get your science from Newsweek and Time?

It is you who is dishonest rocks.

Science magazine (Dec. 10, 1976) warned of "extensive Northern Hemisphere glaciation."

Science Digest (February 1973) reported that "the world's climatologists are agreed" that we must "prepare for the next ice age."

The news mags of the day, newsweek, the christian science monitor, the new york times, etc were only reporting what the climatologists of the day were stating just as is happening today.

The Christian Science Monitor ("Warning: Earth's Climate is Changing Faster Than Even Experts Expect," Aug. 27, 1974) reported that glaciers "have begun to advance," "growing seasons in England and Scandinavia are getting shorter" and "the North Atlantic is cooling down about as fast as an ocean can cool

Newsweek agreed ("The Cooling World," April 28, 1975) that meteorologists "are almost unanimous" that catastrophic famines might result from the global cooling that the New York Times (Sept. 14, 1975) said "may mark the return to another ice age.

The Times (May 21, 1975) also said "a major cooling of the climate is widely considered inevitable" now that it is "well established" that the Northern Hemisphere's climate "has been getting cooler since about 1950."

Like it or not rocks, the scientific community were predicting an ice age in the early 70's. The fact that the news reported what the "experts" said doesn't alter the fact.

crusaderfrank-albums-facts-hurt-bitch-slap-picture4064-cf-factshurt.jpg

EnviroMarxists BitchSlapped by Reality. Not Pretty, but had to happen

lol........like Ive been saying. Nobody cares about the science.

There's nothing wrong with seeing a problem and making a profit off of correcting it, even if Gore was making a personal profit.

Climate change will hurt the poorest first and most. The deniers are promoting human misery.

It's not necessary, or possible, to replicate what climatologists have seen in the data.

The EPA link says that we know with virtual certainty that human activity is changing the climate. Virtual certainty is like reasonable doubt. Do you understand the concept of reasonable doubt?

Gore is price gouging in it's purest form. He is creating artificial Demands, encouraging others to do so, and robbing us blind in the Process. How much work and material goes into the return on one barrel of oil? How much work and material goes into the return of one Carbon Credit? It's bullshit. By design, it is nothing more than another obstacle to overcome. Extortion.

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with seeing a problem and making a profit off of correcting it, even if Gore was making a personal profit.

Climate change will hurt the poorest first and most. The deniers are promoting human misery.

It's not necessary, or possible, to replicate what climatologists have seen in the data.

The EPA link says that we know with virtual certainty that human activity is changing the climate. Virtual certainty is like reasonable doubt. Do you understand the concept of reasonable doubt?

"Virtual certainty"??????:boobies::boobies::boobies:

IDK......where I come from, we always had a phrase, "Opinions are like assholes........everybody's got one.". Perhaps in Bumfook, this phrase hasnt caught on yet.

21%ers always say shit like, "The deniers are promoting human misery." because to them, the whole ussue is a zero sum game.........as if there are no necessary tradeoffs by going hog wild into going green at the speed of light.

Fortuantely..........the alarmist nutters can say whatever they want these days. It doesnt matter, as I have illustrated on this thread several times already. The alarmist nutters are losing..........and in spectacular fashion at this point I might add. In the court of public opinion..........its a fcukkking blowout!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface: And you know what? These fcukkers are miserable about it..............providing me with much laughter...............

Great-Pumpkin-Charlie-Brown-1024-6.jpg

Why do I bother planting and trying to grow trees in New England? I asked myself that question several times today. During last night's storm, I lost three trees and two others were badly damaged. I went out last night with my son to clear the walkway and some of the driveway. While I was out there I managed to shake a significant amount of snow off my magnolias and dogwoods. Sadly it was too late for one of my dogwoods. This morning as the sun was rising, I headed out to capture the damage on film. I ended up covered with snow as I did my best to again free the limbs of snow. I took several photos, but it saddens me so I'm not going to post them.

Our pumpkins.

BG.jpg

My poor baby wisteria tree, crushed by the weight of the snow. After shaking the snow off and after the sun was high in the sky, I was confident that this little one was going to survive.

BG1.jpg

We lost power around 11:00 pm and it was restored by 7:00 this morning. So many others are not so lucky. I wish them well and warmth on this cold cold October night.

Forum List

Back