Oct 13, 2022 J6 Hearings

Hey Winky, you might have a modicum of credibility if you'd stop accusing the right of STARTING to do something you people have been riding high on the warpath with whole hog doing already for DECADES!!! :lmao:

Put simply, you threaten to jump off roofs, leave the country, and burn down cities every time ANYTHING doesn't go your way, just look at your response to SCOTUS simply returning abortion rights to people's own LOCAL governments where it should have never left!!! :auiqs.jpg:
When you (toobfreak) say YOU, It doesn't mean me (Winco.)
I never threatened to MOVE, jump off a roof, burn down cities or really care about SCOTUS decisions.
You assclown, be careful with your finger pointing.

It's not a threat, it's a solemn promise. Just like the Constitution describes it.
How you going to find them?

Are you going to put out flyers to meet and fight in a large field?
Are you already seeking out targets that you know?
Are you just going to go out and commit murder?

They're not afraid of Trump, they're afraid of US, and we are Legion. They have reason to be afraid, and that's how the Founding Fathers intended it to be.

Newsflash, cupcake, You don't scare me at all. The closer you get to total loss, the more arrogant you get.

I accidentally turned that silliness on for a few seconds. All I heard were lame ducks quacking. As far as I can tell, that January thing isn't even in the top 20 concerns for voters.

Your bunch seems to want it. I only want to get justice done and the guilty locked up or the other thing for traitorous acts. Had Rump been tossed out of office in 2020 in the first place none of this would be an issue. We need to correct for the criminality of MAGAs and those deathly afraid of Rump.

BULLSHIT

You're not interested in justice.

None of this is justice.

This has to be the most talked about mass trespassing in history!
Good grief

If Trump was trying to start an insurrection, then why did he want the national guard to handle the Capital protest?
Why did Pelosi's Capital police remove the barriers and open the Capital doors?
Why did the FBI have "professional agitators" in the crowd directing people where to go?
This whole Jan 6 Committee is another Democrat propaganda sham.
I'm sure the committee will get right on those questions. Meanwhile, orange man bad.

For those of you that missed the live broadcast, there is the PBS presentation.

1665761652822.jpeg

df817d1c1d25ff9e358a57d9db84ff78.jpg

Forum List

Back