Oct 13, 2022 J6 Hearings

Geeeeeeeeeeeee, it just shocks the hell out of me that an all anti-Trump committee would unanimously vote to subpoena Trump, just before the midterms. Shocking, I'm tellin ya.

Since they have pending charges, they don't have a choice. If he tells the truth, his goose is cooked. If he lies, his goose is cooked. If he plays the "I Plead" crap again, his goose is cooked.

Since they have pending charges, they don't have a choice. If he tells the truth, his goose is cooked. If he lies, his goose is cooked. If he plays the "I Plead" crap again, his goose is cooked.

lol

This person claims to be a conservative. ^^^

lmao :p

Don't you know how this game is played, sillyboi?

No one cares about the Truth. It's all about the sound bites

And Donald Trump is very good with sound bites.

Trump and Trump Humpers are the national embrassement.

Not compared to the senile fucktard who can't manage an economy and then thinks he has to go threaten the Saudis to cover up for his incompetence.

The righties have been telling that dumb bastard for YEARS what would happen if he implemented his energy policy, and here we are. $7 gas.

Biden - 7
Trump - 2

Money talks. Bullshit walks

For those of you that missed the live broadcast, there is the PBS presentation.

EVERYONE missed it, on purpose. There is zero point to those hearings. No new evidence was exposed, no one is being charged because of the hearings; it was all a complete waste of time that should have been spent on fixing the ecomony.

Lol, you think Trump is going to testify at that fake dem January 6th hearing? He will just ignore those retards. :laugh:

This is the only hearing that I missed. There was poor notification about it.
And if I missed it, you can betcha that most of the Country did too!!

Why else would a Bidenista urge us to watch a PBS replay?? :auiqs.jpg:

Not compared to the senile fucktard who can't manage an economy and then thinks he has to go threaten the Saudis to cover up for his incompetence.

The righties have been telling that dumb bastard for YEARS what would happen if he implemented his energy policy, and here we are. $7 gas.

Biden - 7
Trump - 2

Money talks. Bullshit walks
Gas is 3.09 where I live.

Forum List

Back