Ocean's 8

Oceans 9 will have a cast of all transgenders, Oceans 10 will be all black lesbians, and Oceans 11 will be all homosexual men. Who said Hollywood doesn't have an agenda?
Didn't take long, did it?
No whine there dipshit, just a reasonable prediction.
What's reasonable about that prediction? Combined with name-calling, that's a typical culture-con whine.

Oceans 9 will have a cast of all transgenders, Oceans 10 will be all black lesbians, and Oceans 11 will be all homosexual men. Who said Hollywood doesn't have an agenda?
What's reasonable about that prediction? Combined with name-calling, that's a typical culture-con whine.

Are you saying it is not likely to happen?

NO, I believe I said you're a whiner.

NO, I believe I said you're a whiner.

Then you would be wrong.

Would you not complain about the utter lack of vision here? I mean, just from an artistic point of view? How pathetic is it that the best that industry seems capable of is regurgitating a previously profitable movie? The big twist? An all female cast! That's the creativity Hollywood is cable of? Sad. Seriously pathetic art, obvious bullshit attempt at political correctness.

They had a number of jews in previous versions, but jews were a highly organized crime syndication in Vegas back in the day, and maybe today who knows. The propaganda that Italians were the "mob" was clever Hollywood propaganda. The "ADL" was originally a propaganda organization to protect jewish mobsters.

They had a number of jews in previous versions, but jews were a highly organized crime syndication in Vegas back in the day, and maybe today who knows. The propaganda that Italians were the "mob" was clever Hollywood propaganda. The "ADL" was originally a propaganda organization to protect jewish mobsters.
Educated and organized...we win.

Would you not complain about the utter lack of vision here? I mean, just from an artistic point of view? How pathetic is it that the best that industry seems capable of is regurgitating a previously profitable movie? The big twist? An all female cast! That's the creativity Hollywood is cable of? Sad. Seriously pathetic art, obvious bullshit attempt at political correctness.
There are only a few stories. Everything is a twist from the past. "West Side Story" is up-dated "Romeo and Juliet". Why all the whining about women getting a taste?

There are only a few stories. Everything is a twist from the past. "West Side Story" is up-dated "Romeo and Juliet". Why all the whining about women getting a taste?

I stated why clearly. Comprehension issues or are you just out for a troll?

They didn't learn anything from the Ghostbusters flop apparently

Well, here comes another remake of a remake of a remake ..........

Hollywood never learns. In their infinite stupidity they suffer from the delusion that they can make great film greater.

Poor fools! It NEVER happened.

If they were smart they would remake an original turkey, and with that they would not have to face the inevitable half empty movie theaters and the venom of critics who are usually correct about as often as a remake is better than the original.

Watch for reputable actors debasing themselves with the up coming remake of "BEN HUR".

Well, here comes another remake of a remake of a remake ..........

Hollywood never learns. In their infinite stupidity they suffer from the delusion that they can make great film greater.

Poor fools! It NEVER happened.

If they were smart they would remake an original turkey, and with that they would not have to face the inevitable half empty movie theaters and the venom of critics who are usually correct about as often as a remake is better than the original.

Watch for reputable actors debasing themselves with the up coming remake of "BEN HUR".
They are also doing a remake of The Magnificent Seven like it needs one.

Forum List

Back