Occupy L.A. Leaves 30 Tons Of Trash Behind...

Should we check with the EPA before conservatives abolish it?

That's fine, the EPA just saves lives in return for killing jobs. But the jobs are more important than lives and the environment.

When conservatives pollute, it's not a protest, it's a business.

That's right. Conservative business owners want to kill all their customers to maximize profits.

You will now fail to see how silly your statement is.

That's fine, the EPA just saves lives in return for killing jobs. But the jobs are more important than lives and the environment.

When conservatives pollute, it's not a protest, it's a business.

That's right. Conservative business owners want to kill all their customers to maximize profits.

Didn't stop them from doing it anyways, as history has shown quite, QUITE extensively.

Didn't stop them from doing it anyways, as history has shown quite, QUITE extensively.
So you're grateful to the Republican President Richard Nixon.

Even bad presidents can do something good once in a while.

And him being republican is a non-issue for me.

Your views on your fellow American people fucking disgusts me.

They're not my fellow American people you ignorant piece of shit. My fellow Americans don't do shit like that. They're YOUR fellow Americans, the GARBAGE of society.

Now go fuck yourself.

How the fuck can you call yourself an American?

Because I don't lay around for months jobless on public property in my own piss and shit like the trash you identify with, ass clown.

Get a life.

I am comparing one act of filthy, unsanitary, uncivilized behavior to another.

I just want to know how the protesters were supposed to clean up the park when they were all locked in jail.

Please explain that.

they did ALL go to jail... an what was the excuse everywhere else they meet in mass?

Chickenshit excuse.

I like how you negative rep me and in the email agree with me, then post that you agree with me, yet call me chickenshit.

Bipolar much?

When you aggressively seize and possess property,you have violated the rights of others. Everyone has rights. OWS rights are not any more special than anyone else's rights. Citizens can continue to 'Occupy' but they will be removed. I think many other Judges are going to join the Boston Judge in ruling this way.

Only a terrified child refuses to enter in to a dialogue.

I suggest you grow up.

The worst kind of trash, loaded with contaminated needles and DNA not to mention movements from the movement. No wonder people are laughing at the antics of the fools.

They're not my fellow American people you ignorant piece of shit. My fellow Americans don't do shit like that. They're YOUR fellow Americans, the GARBAGE of society.

Now go fuck yourself.

How the fuck can you call yourself an American?

Because I don't lay around for months jobless on public property in my own piss and shit like the trash you identify with, ass clown.

Get a life.

That doesn't make you an American.

"12-11-2011 04:04 PM Pale Rider Really STUPID to neg someone with so much more rep power than you, moron, and you're a disgrace to the Air Force you liberal trash."

This shows more about the republican party than anything I could say.

You aren't getting rid of corporate personhood either.

Just too dumb to understand why the concept exists.
Because the railroads wanted it to exist?

"Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad Company, 118 U.S. 394 (1886) was a United States Supreme Court case dealing with taxation of railroad properties. The decision was instrumental in laying the foundation for modern laws regarding corporate personhood, ruling that the Fourteenth Amendment equal protection clause granted constitutional protections to corporations as well as to natural persons."

A court reporter named JC Bancroft Davis, who also happened to be the former president of Newburgh and New York Railway, inserted into Santa Clara's headnote the following:

"'The court does not wish to hear argument on the question whether the provision in the Fourteenth Amendment to the Constitution, which forbids a State to deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws, applies to these corporations. We are all of the opinion that it does.'[4]

"In other words, the headnote indicated that corporations enjoyed the same rights under the Fourteenth Amendment as did natural persons.[5] However, this issue was not decided by the Court."

Before publication in United States Reports, Davis wrote a letter to Chief Justice Morrison Waite..."

Morrison Waite was a lawyer who made a fortune litigating on behalf of railroads.
He was President Grant's seventh or eight choice to fill the Chief Justice vacancy.
Grant was himself involved in a long-running corruption scandal involving his dealings with railroads.
Corporate personality was born in the corruption of the 1% and their political hacks.

Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Taxpayers in these communities will be paying for OWS for a very long time. And these communities were already skating on thin ice. Now thanks to OWS,they've fallen through the ice.
Are you forgetting the corporate looting in 2008 which has cost US taxpayers $trillions?

"What’s the issue that unites the occupiers and the city they’re occupying?

"Getting corporate money out of politics.

"On December 3, just two days before Occupy L.A. was evicted by police, the General Assembly of the occupation passed a unanimous resolution calling for a constitutional amendment to end corporate personhood.

"Today, the City Council of Los Angeles also voted, also unanimously, for a resolution making the same appeal."

Occupy LA and the LA City Council haven't.

LA and Occupy LA Agree: It's Time to End Corporate Personhood | Truthout

so where are the Gracchi? someone who can make a reasonable and cogent case?

answering greed with more greed ( and sloth and violence) doesn't change a thing.
Here's one potential Tiberius or Gaius although his message isn't particularly comforting for those seeking a horizontal world:

"The stunning fact is that the industrial world we all know is made of fossil fuel.

"One hundred fifty years ago, before large-scale exploitation of petroleum, the population of the world was one billion people, and the number was not skyrocketing as it is now. It was powered by renewable if not always sustainable sources of energy.

"We can’t say for sure how many people could sustainably coexist on the Earth, but the Earth’s population before the influx of oil serves as our best guide.

"And even if that approximation were somehow off by 100 percent, and two billion could indefinitely share the planet, we know with certainty there is no way to feed, clothe and house a population of seven billion people in a local and horizontal world.

Six of seven people alive today couldn’t exist without fossil fuel.

"If we cut the flow off – even if we first reduced everyone’s consumption of resources back to the 1850 average (which would feel like sudden poverty to all but the hardiest souls among us) – the population would crash from something like seven billion to something like two billion in a rapid, global, Malthusian meltdown."

A Horizontal World? Occupy Can't Win with Utopian Impossibilities | Common Dreams

Are you forgetting the corporate looting in 2008 which has cost US taxpayers $trillions?

"On December 3, just two days before Occupy L.A. was evicted by police, the General Assembly of the occupation passed a unanimous resolution calling for a constitutional amendment to end corporate personhood.

"Today, the City Council of Los Angeles also voted, also unanimously, for a resolution making the same appeal."

so where are the Gracchi? someone who can make a reasonable and cogent case?

answering greed with more greed ( and sloth and violence) doesn't change a thing.
Here's one potential Tiberius or Gaius although his message isn't particularly comforting for those seeking a horizontal world:

"The stunning fact is that the industrial world we all know is made of fossil fuel.

"One hundred fifty years ago, before large-scale exploitation of petroleum, the population of the world was one billion people, and the number was not skyrocketing as it is now. It was powered by renewable if not always sustainable sources of energy.

"We can’t say for sure how many people could sustainably coexist on the Earth, but the Earth’s population before the influx of oil serves as our best guide.

"And even if that approximation were somehow off by 100 percent, and two billion could indefinitely share the planet, we know with certainty there is no way to feed, clothe and house a population of seven billion people in a local and horizontal world.

Six of seven people alive today couldn’t exist without fossil fuel.

"If we cut the flow off – even if we first reduced everyone’s consumption of resources back to the 1850 average (which would feel like sudden poverty to all but the hardiest souls among us) – the population would crash from something like seven billion to something like two billion in a rapid, global, Malthusian meltdown."

A Horizontal World? Occupy Can't Win with Utopian Impossibilities | Common Dreams

you just made my point, which is they nor you have a point.

exit Q george- how much larger by % is the worlds pop. now, then when Erlich published his crap back in 1968?

...SUGGEST A SPENDING CUT"... HAHA, that's the best kick in the balls I've seen in ages, like I'm laughin' my freakin' guts out!!!

Seriously,this is has to be an embarassment for the Left. I just don't see how it couldn't be.

The sheer volume of personal belongings left behind after the early morning Los Angeles Police Department raid has astonished city workers: books and CDs, luggage and boom boxes, mattresses and dining chairs, cellphones, electric razors, a small red guitar with its neck snapped –- all surrounded by dozens of collapsed and empty tents.

A steady flow of people stopped by the park Wednesday to take photos and video and watch workers in white hazmat suits rake trash into neat piles.
As workers broke down tents and placed them in trash cans, Ramir Delgado, 25, snapped photos out of curiosity.

"It's a shame how I see all trash around here," he said. He pointed to his head. "People don't understand that the freedom starts here in your mind."

Delgado said he was disappointed in Occupy L.A.

"You know why this is filthy and not clean is there isn't leadership," he said.

A few feet away, crews in the hazmat suits raked trash of discarded protest signs, nail polish and jars of peanut butter.

"This looks like pure anarchy," Delgado said, adding, “in a Hollywood way.”

Donna Spurgeon, who snapped pictures on her phone, said she was surprised by the mural in the center of the south lawn.

“How did that get built” she asked of the structure that city officials built around an historic fountain, a structure protesters turned into an art piece.

“If you’re here to protest, don’t deface public property,” Spurgeon said.

She said the aftermath looked like a “little war zone, a little ghetto.”

When has the left done anything that didnt end with FUCK YOU?

Taxpayers in these communities will be paying for OWS for a very long time. And these communities were already skating on thin ice. Now thanks to OWS,they've fallen through the ice.

Funny how they don't seem to mind union donations to candidates.

I guess that's different. Somehow. It just is.
I would think getting corporate money out of politics would have to include labor unions although I'm not sure the Democrats on the LA City Council would go along.

"While labor unions have no outside shareholders, they do have well-defined stakeholders in the form of union membership, just like any other corporation. Also just like any other corporations, those stakeholders seek to maximize their own benefit..."

Unions Are Corporations, Too - Amateur Asset Allocator

HUD program in Chicago or a pic of the back lawn at the White House???

occupy-crackdown12.jpg

Come on people,you gotta do better than this.

Funny how they don't seem to mind union donations to candidates.

I guess that's different. Somehow. It just is.
I would think getting corporate money out of politics would have to include labor unions although I'm not sure the Democrats on the LA City Council would go along.

"While labor unions have no outside shareholders, they do have well-defined stakeholders in the form of union membership, just like any other corporation. Also just like any other corporations, those stakeholders seek to maximize their own benefit..."

Unions Are Corporations, Too - Amateur Asset Allocator
Democrats will oppose any effort to get union money out of politics.

Forum List

Back